PDA

View Full Version : Very disturbing news

OldHiker
10-12-2006, 03:16 AM
I had heard some casual conversation about a high posting long time member of this forum going over to the other side. Then I received an email from someone who wasn't there this weekend confirming it.

I don't know what caused this sudden change in the personality of this person(s), but if there is anyway we can save him, possibly through intervention, then count me in. I truly like him (them) and want them to return to the correct path. Keep the Elcova pure.

I really think he (they) just got to tall in their ways. They really need to come back down. Maybe the breakage will stop. Oops.:shhh:

ROX
10-12-2006, 03:22 AM
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: Owned by 6.5 inches!:OWNED:

OldHiker
10-12-2006, 03:29 AM
So you mean he is compensating?:giggling:

DRTYFN
10-12-2006, 03:46 AM
If he would stop letting her wheel there wouldn't be the breakage.:jump:

timgco
10-12-2006, 03:55 AM
I think they should keep the HUMMER and just add to the fleet.:clapping:

OldHiker
10-12-2006, 04:05 AM
I did not realize it was such public knowledge.

How can we stop them before they make this disastrous change in their lives? What will their children, friends and families think? How could they think it is ok to do such a thing? Don't they realize the consequences of such a change? It will alter the course of their lives forever. We cannot allow this to go on. Someone try to stop them before it is to late.

Oh the humanity. :eek:

ROX
10-12-2006, 04:05 AM
INTERVENTION!!!;) :D Not sure if I can get used to this...:crying:

OldHiker
10-12-2006, 04:08 AM
Oh no. My eyes, my eyes!:crying:

2-H2's
10-12-2006, 05:50 AM
Will Heep even consider an H2 as a trade in :giggling: ;)

KenP
10-12-2006, 06:48 AM
X2 Who are these crazy people to such a thing?:giggling:

HummBebe
10-12-2006, 07:07 AM
I had heard some casual conversation about a high posting long time member of this forum going over to the other side. Then I received an email from someone who wasn't there this weekend confirming it.

I don't know what caused this sudden change in the personality of this person(s), but if there is anyway we can save him, possibly through intervention, then count me in. I truly like him (them) and want them to return to the correct path. Keep the Elcova pure.

I really think he (they) just got to tall in their ways. They really need to come back down. Maybe the breakage will stop. Oops.:shhh:

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST!

CAN'T THEY JUST BUY AN H3????:giggling::p:giggling::p:giggling:

Sewie
10-12-2006, 07:23 AM

Betcha they'd take a Lexus. :giggling:

KenP
10-12-2006, 07:35 AM
Betcha they'd take a Lexus. :giggling:Now that was funnay!!!!:jump: :jump: :jump:

KenP
10-12-2006, 07:36 AM
DRTY, why are selling your rig after a successful Rubicon trip?

frenzy1
10-12-2006, 02:16 PM
http://hummertruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/Frenzy/77228.jpg

:jump: :beerchug:

DRTYFN
10-12-2006, 03:44 PM
DRTY, why are selling your rig after a successful Rubicon trip?
Because I heard there's going to be a slightly used Crapterra coming on the market very soon.:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

CO Hummer
10-12-2006, 04:20 PM
INTERVENTION!!!;) :D Not sure if I can get used to this...:crying:

hahahahaha! luv them lil' jeepie guys. NOT.

BlueTJCO
10-12-2006, 04:40 PM

No, but Hummer will give you an extra thousand down to trade in a jeep

dеiтайожни
10-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Is it too much to ask that whoever these people are be banned from this forum immediately? They probably realized (learning from Mooncricket's bad example) that they don't have to own a Hummer to enjoy this forum, which is why a Hummer was purchased in the first place. Let's change that, registration should now require a unique Hummer vin, that's checked monthly to ensure ownership.

KenP
10-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Too bad you can't ban mods, eh?

CO Hummer, what are we going to do with you?:giggling:

dеiтайожни
10-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Too bad you can't ban mods, eh?

CO Hummer, what are we going to do with you?:giggling:

Can't have a Hummer forum with a Heep owner as a mod, it will disrupt the balance. Mods can too be banned, by the Administrators. Or at least mod status be revoked then banned. ;)

KenP
10-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Can't have a Hummer forum with a Heep owner as a mod, it will disrupt the balance. Mods can too be banned, by the Administrators. Or at least mod status be revoked then banned. ;)That's true, I could ban him, but then where would CO Hummer spend all his time?

H3HUMMER
10-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Ken I think im falling in love with you or at least your avatar.

:D :D :D

dеiтайожни
10-12-2006, 06:33 PM
That's true, I could ban him, but then where would CO Hummer spend all his time?

Whoever it is, I'm sure they would spend a good part of their time crying hysterically about the fact that they gave up a Hummer for a Heep. And the rest of the time reminiscing about their late Hummer. Not much time for forum viewing in that schedule.

dochummer
10-12-2006, 06:46 PM
I am very saddened.....:(:twak:

KenP
10-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Ken I think im falling in love with you or at least your avatar.

:D :D :DStick with the avatar, Bud. Stick with the avatar.:wink:

KenP
10-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Whoever it is, I'm sure they would spend a good part of their time crying hysterically about the fact that they gave up a Hummer for a Heep. And the rest of the time reminiscing about their late Hummer. Not much time for forum viewing in that schedule.You're right, he will. Poor old guy.

CO Hummer
10-12-2006, 07:39 PM
I am very saddened.....:(:twak:

Well it's not like just turned gay or something.

..........or maybe he did. :confused:

KenP
10-13-2006, 12:45 AM
Well it's not like just turned gay or something.

..........or maybe he did. :confused:Shut it mouseboy. I can't believe you're getting rid of your H2. You're going to have to give up your Mod status.

dеiтайожни
10-13-2006, 02:00 AM
Shut it mouseboy. I can't believe you're getting rid of your H2. You're going to have to give up your Mod status.

Agreed, I say it's time to clean house, get rid of all the current mods and replace them with good ol' H3er's...cause you know they won't be going Heep on us just like that. Are you with me?!