PDA

View Full Version : Hypertech Programming

Kooter
10-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Did a search and came up with a lot of good information, but was wondering if anyone had any new settings they are using and like. I have an 03 H2 and am running stock height tires (35" mud terrains). From what I read, most people advise the following settings from there Hypertech PP3....anyone have anything else they recommend?
Thanks.

87 Octane ....................................93 Octane
1 to 2 +3mph ................................1 to 2 +3mph
2 to 3 +4mph ................................2 to 3 +8mph
3 to 4 +5mph ................................3 to 4 +10mph
top speed 128 ...............................top speed 128
rev limit 6100 ................................rev limit 6100
shift set to hard ............................shift set to hard

is there actual settings for shift firmness or just a hard/soft setting (no actual numbers to this?)
Picked up a programmer this week but haven't had a chance to download new programming.

Thanks for any and all comments.

Kooter
10-13-2006, 04:41 PM
am I correct that people are running the 93 octane settings with 91 octane fuel?

Thanks.

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
10-14-2006, 02:14 AM
Shift is firm or stock. Unless the newest models are changed.

Before supercharger I ran 93 octane setting with 87 octant fuel.

If You would like more info on My explination and past history experience do a search for TAZ and look for octane talk. May use a diffrent search and find the info I shared as is a little long but, I do not recommend it except for myself and why I justified it for Me.

TAZ

timgco
10-14-2006, 02:19 AM
you may experience "pinging" from your engine in running the hig octane setting using the lower octane fuel. i did on my 03. I did run what you have listed for the low octane settings and it ran great..esp after running the 37" tires.