PDA

View Full Version : Steve Sanjose.

ssgharkness020147
10-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Makes me happy that my family (that I care about) left the west coast (particularly California) LONG before I was born.

Case in point examples:

My great uncle was a friend of walt disney's, he sold and or donated some of the land that Disney land is on. Gone. Me= happy

My family's cattle company is no longer on the west coast. Or in existance for that matter, aside from my great uncles "cattle" company with the same name. That guy is so rich its not even funny, I really need to kiss up to him more. Gone. Me= happy

My something or another whatever realitive was the first Senator for Nevada. The land that Carsons City is on was donated by my family. His last name was Ricky, dont believe me? Read the book "Cadillac Desert." Gone (and why dont I have a key to the city)= happy

The last of my family's land in Pas Orobables (sp?) was sold of about five years ago. Me=happy

Ever been to the Green Green house? My grandmother and grandfather were friends with them and went parties at their house in Pasadena back in the day. Me=happy

The Ritz Carlton in Pasedena is very nice, but knowing I'm in the same state as "steve sanjose" ruins the whole experience. Me=sad:crying: Its a nice hotel.

I AM SO GLAD MY FAMILY (THAT I CARE ABOUT) NO LONGER LIVES IN CALIFORNIA, AND IT IS ALL DUE TO "STEVE SANJOSE." THE "guru." Me=happy, in a state without the "guru"

This post is for Kens avatar, god I love that avatar. Steve::rant: :rant: :rant:

h2co-pilot
10-15-2006, 01:51 PM
I concur with the ghey of steve san jose. Steve san jose is ghey. Do you know the ghey of san jose?

:jump:

KenP
10-15-2006, 11:10 PM
Did I hear someone call me?:jump:

Steve - SanJose
10-16-2006, 05:42 AM
Hey I'm glad SSsnarkass and his hick family left California too! :beerchug: Take it easy on the mixing of drugs and alcohol when posting at night....
:jump:

Ken - can you make your avatar a little more lifelike/bigger please.

S.

dеiтайожни
10-16-2006, 05:48 AM
Look what you did Steve. :rant:

ssgharkness020147
10-16-2006, 07:39 AM
Wow. People were right, I did have too much fun last night. :beerchug: What is a SSsnarkass?
Thanks for understanding DEI.