PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Park November 11th

OldHiker
10-16-2006, 02:35 AM
Currently, I am still in Reno. I should be heading home sometime later this week. I should be back in about 2 weeks.

I am planning to arrive in Hazleton Friday, November 10, wheel Saturday, leave after breakfast Sunday. (I can easily be talked into wheeling Sunday and leave after.)

I am also aware that the Hummer Club is having an event in WV. After this trip, I cannot drive 7 hours each way, from my house.

I expect the Larson's, Brklnh2, Hawk, Yat74, Spike, Dan, KenP & CP and the rest of you guys to be there.

Don't make me come looking for you.;)

BlueHUMMERH2
10-16-2006, 06:19 AM
I might come up. I'm addicted to Paragon now. It's only 1 hour away, so it's very, very hard to resist!

yat74
10-16-2006, 03:29 PM
I'm in for the 11th, the rig is in for repairs starting today...had to bail on Paragon this past weekend...feels and sounds like the rear diff is ready to go.

:(

Joe
10-18-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm interested if non-H2's are welcome :)

murf
10-18-2006, 09:09 PM
what time do you plan on starting out?
Should I get my mirrors fixed, or will it not be a problem with them not folding in?

BlueHUMMERH2
10-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Should I get my mirrors fixed, or will it not be a problem with them not folding in?

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea. There always seems to be that one spot where you'd need them to come in. :D

BKLYNH2
10-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Mine have not folded for over a year, hasn't been a problem yet. I put them in first time it gets tight and just leave it like that till they're needed. I'm out of warranty though so you should get them done at some point if your covered.

Hart 1
10-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Probably wouldn't be a bad idea. There always seems to be that one time where you'd need to cum. :D:rant:

OldHiker
10-19-2006, 12:27 AM
Joe, unlike most non-Hummers, it does not matter to me what you drive, as long as you like to wheel and are not to squeamish. You should have under carriage protection (ucp) at the least. We strapped an Xterra through the Rubicon (Shaggy), but he did the best he could. What are you bringing?

As far as the starting time, you should be prepared to leave the starting area by 9am. Anyone who has not wheeled here before, should download the necessary forms for yourself and any minors. You will also have to view a movie for about 15 minutes.

I will be staying at the Fairfield Friday and Saturday nights.

Of course this all depends if I get home in time. Latest is I hope to be out of here by Saturday. PartsGuy was very instrumental in helping me. I will be in Reno almost 2 weeks before I leave.

This has brought the major suck!

Joe
10-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Joe, unlike most non-Hummers, it does not matter to me what you drive, as long as you like to wheel and are not to squeamish. You should have under carriage protection (ucp) at the least. We strapped an Xterra through the Rubicon (Shaggy), but he did the best he could. What are you bringing?

As far as the starting time, you should be prepared to leave the starting area by 9am. Anyone who has not wheeled here before, should download the necessary forms for yourself and any minors. You will also have to view a movie for about 15 minutes.

I will be staying at the Fairfield Friday and Saturday nights.

Of course this all depends if I get home in time. Latest is I hope to be out of here by Saturday. PartsGuy was very instrumental in helping me. I will be in Reno almost 2 weeks before I leave.

This has brought the major suck!

I was kidding, I knew it would not be a problem for you. Good positive attitude though. Lets have some fun.

I think I can cover the UCP and I may be a little squeamish but pretty sure I will make it through. :) kidding again

BlueHUMMERH2
10-19-2006, 03:32 PM
UCP=Good! Haha, mine got bent somewhere (I think Penn's Cave '05) up into the exhaust. Not sure how 2-3" disappeared. But anyway, as the trail leader said last time about his Cherokee, the truck's "clearanced" for the trail now. :D

I'm still planning on being there. Hope you can make it OldHiker.

BKLYNH2
10-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Pops-
Joe has wheeled with us before (at least if this is the joe i think it is? where's your av joe?) He knows the trails as well as Scott but usually breaksdown alot less :shhh:
Hope you won some of your carnage and stay costs back at the tables in Reno. Any Snow in Tahoe yet? I'd take the rental car to Kirkwood and snowboard till the hummer was fixed. :D

OldHiker
10-19-2006, 06:20 PM
Joe, I did not notice your sig. We have wheeled together before and you are always invited. I usually include H1's although I know some of the trails are a little rough for you guys. We will stay with the access roads to make you feel less squeamish.:giggling:

My transfer case came in at 8:42am. Then they tell me they might not be able to get to it until tomorrow. Did everyone hear me bellow at that point. Got Chad Hall on the phone. I believe he is the son of Rod Hall, the owner. He is assuring me I will be on the road by Saturday. If not, hold on because I am about to lose it.:mad:

Pete, light snow up on Mt Rose.

I will be at Paragon.

Joe
10-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Yep. I've wheeled with you all in the past. I haven't been out in a while and look forward to catch up with everyone.

BKLYNH2
10-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Pops-
Those are the guys that race Hummers in the Baja. They definitely owe you one, so how about getting them to take us on a baja hummer trip? :popcorn:

OldHiker
10-21-2006, 04:52 AM
I will be there. Got my truck back and will be starting the return trip tomorrow.

See you on the 11th!:clapping: :clapping: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :clapping: :clapping:

murf
10-21-2006, 12:19 PM
I will be there. Got my truck back and will be starting the return trip tomorrow.

See you on the 11th!:clapping: :clapping: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :clapping: :clapping:
Good luck, and hopefully will see you on the 11th

OldHiker
10-23-2006, 04:15 AM
Getting closer. I'm in Cheyenne, WY. Should be home Thursday night.:clapping:

OldHiker
10-24-2006, 02:50 AM
Some signs along the way.

These are saw in Wyoming & Nebraska. I don't want to buy any subs from them:giggling:

The next was a roadside stop somewhere in Nebraska. 'nuf said.
:jump: :jump: :jump:

IBHUMIN
10-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Is this a definate for Paragon on November 11th? I would also like to come and play but I am not going to travel 2 hours and no one be there.
:dancingbanana: I would love to go!!!

How do I get the wavers to sign and video to watch? I heard Paragon is awesome! Was at Penns Cave a couple weeks ago ( with Sutliff Hummer )and was bored out of my mind. This was my 4th time going off-roading with them and it was the worst! Too many beginners that are afraid they might mess up their Hummers ( H3 people )

How many are going to be there?

Teesh

2005 White H2 SUT with lots and lots of Bling!!

OldHiker
10-27-2006, 04:20 AM
I'm home. I will be there the 10th. Already made reservations at the Fairfield.

For those of you who will be going to Paragon for the first time, you need to fill out these http://www.paragonap.com/p_waiver.htm before you get there. If you are brining a minor, you must fill out this http://www.paragonap.com/p_minor_policy.htm . You will also have to watch a 15 minute movie. I'd like to be out as close to 9 as possible. I would suggest you be there around 8am to get everything done by 9am.

Looking forward to this.

Joe
10-27-2006, 01:13 PM
plan on a lunch as well to be eaten on the trail. We don't always make it back to the parking lot for the food trailer though we can try and plan for it.

see you all on the 11th for sure.

KenP
10-27-2006, 05:57 PM
plan on a lunch as well to be eaten on the trail. We don't always make it back to the parking lot for the food trailer though we can try and plan for it.

see you all on the 11th for sure.They have food there? Damn, I've never, ever seen it. We always have a grill and 'dogs on the trail.:excited:

OldHiker
10-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Just started that. But Spike will bring the grill for a hot lunch on the trail!:clapping:

BlueHUMMERH2
10-27-2006, 09:10 PM
So 10th and 11th? Or just the 11th? I brought a grill last time, but no one wanted anything! Bastards.

PARAGON
10-27-2006, 09:14 PM
I wonder who'll be bringing the hot dogs this time

4Skin
10-27-2006, 09:32 PM
So 10th and 11th? Or just the 11th? I brought a grill last time, but no one wanted anything! Bastards.

Since you're gonna be....ahem......down......in that area.....at Paragon,

Can you take note on who is or who is not wearing turtlenecks? I need it for research purposes KTHXBYE.

OldHiker
10-27-2006, 09:56 PM
Spike had the source for them. :perfect10s: They were great!:excited:

I'll bring the rolls, mustard and red onion sauce!

BlueHUMMERH2
10-27-2006, 10:38 PM
If I find a deer dead on 81 on the way up there, I'll be sure to bring it along too... :D

KenP
10-27-2006, 11:28 PM
Spike had the source for them. :perfect10s: They were great!:excited:
Dietz and Watson Hot Dogs (http://www.dietzandwatson.com/mainHome.asp)

My new favorite is Sabrett (http://www.sabrett.com/)

BlueHUMMERH2
10-27-2006, 11:35 PM
Are you coming, *ehem* to Paragon, Ken?

OldHiker
10-28-2006, 12:03 AM
Ok, let's start a list of definte, possible and can't.

Definite Arrive Hotel
OldHiker 10 Fairfield

Possible

Can't

BlueHUMMERH2
10-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Ok, let's start a list of definte, possible and can't.

Definite Arrive Hotel
OldHiker 10 Fairfield
Aubs/Blue 10?/11def None
Possible

Can't

Joe
10-28-2006, 12:48 AM
Definite. Coming up the morning of the 11th and will just plan on meeting everyone in the parking lot by 9AM.

HummBebe
10-28-2006, 01:16 AM
Dietz and Watson Hot Dogs (http://www.dietzandwatson.com/mainHome.asp)

My new favorite is Sabrett (http://www.sabrett.com/)

Are you fookin' crazy....NATHAN's......>than ALL!!!!

partsguy
10-28-2006, 01:35 AM
I agree NATHEN's!!!

As you all know I never had a Hummer!

But I can spot,and take pictures.may be up Saturday.

partsguy
10-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Can't believe I said that.
Can't go have plans that weekend.

OldHiker
10-28-2006, 02:23 PM
Change them. Do now!

partsguy
10-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Which part of WHIPPED do you not understand:jump:

It's the World of Outlaws (in laws in Md) That weekend.I'll try............:OWNED:

KenP
10-28-2006, 09:49 PM
No. Can't make it.:violin:

IBHUMIN
10-30-2006, 12:35 PM
I will be there around 8ish in the morning of the 11th! Will meet at the park! So looking forward to this!! :dancingbanana:

2005 H2 SUT

Cal
11-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Im in if you dont mind an H3

partsguy
11-02-2006, 01:10 AM
I may be able to break lose for Friday!Sooo I'm still a fence sitter.

OldHiker
11-02-2006, 05:12 AM
Im in if you dont mind an H3
I'll bring my strap just for you!:giggling:

OldHiker
11-02-2006, 05:13 AM
I may be able to break lose for Friday!Sooo I'm still a fence sitter.
Just do it!:rant:

PARAGON
11-02-2006, 05:19 AM
I'll bring my strap just for you!Aubs will be bringing the strap "on" too, I'm sure.:giggling:

BlueHUMMERH2
11-05-2006, 05:28 AM
WTF was I thinking? I thought the 11th was a Sunday.... So yeah, I'll be there on the 11th for sure. And maybe on the 12th too. Is anyone going to be around on the 12th?

OldHiker
11-05-2006, 05:35 AM
I can easily be persuaded to stay.:D

BlueHUMMERH2
11-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Cool! So what time on Saturday? 8am?

Oh no, my buddy says my stuck H2 photos have made it into the Paragon forums... :(

BlueHUMMERH2
11-05-2006, 06:35 PM
They have been warned to prepare for our arrival:

http://paragonap.com/forum/showthread.php?p=57134#post57134

LARSON
11-06-2006, 05:48 AM
Larsons will be there,
:beerchug:arriving late Friday night

See you on the 11th!

BKLYNH2
11-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Planning on making it a day trip for saturday only.

yat74
11-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Are you any of you guys going on Sunday?

OldHiker
11-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Here's the plan. Everyone should meet at the trailer by 8:30am. Should have enough time to air down and register. If you have never been to Paragon, be there at 8am to register, watch a movie and air down. New people and those bringing kids must also sign the waivers. Print them out and have them filled out and signed before getting there. See my previous post with the links.

I am available to go Sunday. I would like to be heading out from the park around 3pm.

Is anyone coming that has not wheeled before? I need to plan the trails accordingly. I have a few trials in mind that can get everyone comfortable, then we can go from there.

I will be at the Fairfield on Friday afternoon. I will leave my cell number at the front desk.

Joe
11-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Not a big deal but the park may be in winter hours and not open before 9AM. Just an FYI in case the gate is closed and folks are there early. Hang tight.

See you all Saturday

BKLYNH2
11-08-2006, 08:53 PM
do riders have to watch vid or just drivers?

BKLYNH2
11-08-2006, 08:57 PM
hours are 8-4 for this sat.

KenP
11-08-2006, 09:08 PM
They have been warned to prepare for our arrival:

http://paragonap.com/forum/showthread.php?p=57134#post57134:giggling:

PM damageinc if you want. He's always there wheeling.

KenP
11-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Paragon has just installed an air station for you to fill up your tires at the end of the day. The air is free, the only thing we ask is that you please take care of it and wrap it up when you are done using it. Neglect of the equipment will result in either having to pay for it or complete removal. You know that thing will be busy.

murf
11-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Their website says only 1 person in a group needs to have watched the vid., should everybody watch it anyways?

I won't know for sure till friday if I can be there.

Is somebody bringing a grill, I don't think mine will fit in the back with my spare.

Hope to meet you all on sat. :beerchug:

BlueHUMMERH2
11-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Their website says only 1 person in a group needs to have watched the vid., should everybody watch it anyways?

I won't know for sure till friday if I can be there.

Is somebody bringing a grill, I don't think mine will fit in the back with my spare.

Hope to meet you all on sat. :beerchug:

I'd watch the video anyway. That way you have it for the next event. It's a PITA which should just be taken out of the way when you've got the chance. :D

I can bring a grill. I'll make sure to bring some matches this time. But someone please bring some just in case I forget. I don't think I'm going to bring anything to cook though.

Looking forward to meeting more of you folks.

partsguy
11-08-2006, 10:51 PM
I didn't know I belong to that site.Strange day indeed.

BKLYNH2
11-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Pops- I'm a total noob here, I know where the four wheel drive button is though. I found it last year when we got blasted with 4" of snow in one weekend.It's wierd that you have to keep on pressing it all the time the light only blinks for like 2 minutes. I am coming because it would be super cool to drive on dirt, which reminds me, Is there somewhere to wash my "p#ssy magnet" when we are done? I don't want to go back to the hood all dirty looking. If anyone wants to play nintendo on my 20" flat panel while we are driving, thats cool. Wow I can't wait to see how good these new 25" rims are. Do you think they will spin all crazy on the off road?
What is everyone else's experience?

Joe
11-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Pops- I'm a total noob here, I know where the four wheel drive button is though. I found it last year when we got blasted with 4" of snow in one weekend.It's wierd that you have to keep on pressing it all the time the light only blinks for like 2 minutes. I am coming because it would be super cool to drive on dirt, which reminds me, Is there somewhere to wash my "p#ssy magnet" when we are done? I don't want to go back to the hood all dirty looking. If anyone wants to play nintendo on my 20" flat panel while we are driving, thats cool. Wow I can't wait to see how good these new 25" rims are. Do you think they will spin all crazy on the off road?

lol

not sure about the performance of that setup off road but I can relate a tale of an H2 owner with a setup close to what you described who showed up for a dealer outing. Let's just say he turned white as a ghost about 10 minutes in and not sure he has recovered yet, 2 years later.

BlueHUMMERH2
11-09-2006, 12:45 AM
lol

not sure about the performance of that setup off road but I can relate a tale of an H2 owner with a setup close to what you described who showed up for a dealer outing. Let's just say he turned white as a ghost about 10 minutes in and not sure he has recovered yet, 2 years later.

I think he was being sarcastic about that setup.... I hope. :D

Terrible shame about that guy though. I'd be embarassed to have my H2 set up like that. In fact, the hippies probably would have destroyed it by now. The only thing they slightly respect is that my H2 is usually muddy.

wpage
11-09-2006, 01:11 AM
Hope it stops raining!

BlueHUMMERH2
11-09-2006, 01:15 AM
There should be a lot of mud!

My friend (tattoedpontiac on the PAP site) sunk his Jeep last week at the monthly ride. Did it right where another Jeep did the same thing in October. So STAY OUT OF THE PONDS!!! Unless you know how deep they are, or you see someone else go in, STAY OUT! :D

OldHiker
11-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Pops- I'm a total noob here, I know where the four wheel drive button is though. I found it last year when we got blasted with 4" of snow in one weekend.It's weird that you have to keep on pressing it all the time the light only blinks for like 2 minutes. I am coming because it would be super cool to drive on dirt, which reminds me, Is there somewhere to wash my "p#ssy magnet" when we are done? I don't want to go back to the hood all dirty looking. If anyone wants to play nintendo on my 20" flat panel while we are driving, thats cool. Wow I can't wait to see how good these new 25" rims are. Do you think they will spin all crazy on the off road?

To answer your first question, there seems to be something wrong with either yours or my button. I have the same problem, it doesn't stay lit. I usually put my foot on it and hold it for a long time and it finally stays on. Try that.

To get your rig cleaned afterward is real simple. The cost of admission includes bikini clad wimmen rubbing the dirt off with their wet t-shirts. If it is cold, they could injure themselves when they get cold. I am to much of a gentlemen to be anymore specific. So pray for warm weather.

I am sure a few of the children would love to play games, but a 20" is pretty small.

When off-roading with spinners, you definitely have the upper hand on the rest of us. Centrifugal force plays a big roll here and the gyroscopic stabilizing of the spinners increase the force applied to the tire which in turn applies extra pressure to the rocks. When this happens, you simply lift you foot off the throttle. This is when you achieve the hydroclimbing level of centrifugal force. Can't wait to see this.

I have only been to Paragon 4 times but I really know how to use a map. I can even tell which way is north. I cheat though. I look at the map and the arrow printed on it always points north.

BKLYNH2
11-09-2006, 04:34 PM
thanks pops- i will try the foot thing this weekend for sure. I'm guess your yanking my chain with the wimmen too, that's alright i'll bring some cleaning supplies with me. I know the 20 is small but I wanted to be sure i could see a little out da back in case someone wants to pass us on the off road parts.
I'm glad there is some one here to help me, instead of just make fun of my p#ssy magnet because it looks better than theirs.
:twak:

KenP
11-09-2006, 10:16 PM
What is everyone else's experience?:jump: :jump: :jump:
LMAO!!!!

partsguy
11-10-2006, 03:04 AM
I'm out!!!!:rant: Ankle is crap.please take lots of pictures and have fun!!!

BlueHUMMERH2
11-10-2006, 06:03 AM
I'm out!!!!:rant: Ankle is crap.please take lots of pictures and have fun!!!

That sucks! Sorry you can't make it. I'll have my camera ready to go with video and photos. I hope I can find a passenger, otherwise I'll have a ton of pictures of everyone else.

yat74
11-10-2006, 02:59 PM
HummerLite and I are planning on being up there for Sunday, who will be around for a Sunday ride?
:grouphug: :jump:

BKLYNH2
11-10-2006, 03:41 PM
So whats the tally? I think we're at least three rightfor tomorrow?
old fart man :D
blue man
and me
anyone else?

Pops pm me your cell#

murf
11-10-2006, 07:43 PM
saturday is not looking good, If you guys are wheelin' sunday, I can come down then. Enjoy!

OldHiker
11-10-2006, 08:09 PM
I am at the hotel. I will be at the trailer tomorrow by 8:30. The Larsons will be with me.

I forgot both my frs and cb. If anyone has an extra radio that they could let me use this weekend, that would be great. If you need my cell, pm me.

Joe
11-10-2006, 08:36 PM
I will be up in the AM. shooting for 8:30 as well. See you all there.

IBHUMIN
11-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Do we need to take our running boards off before we get there or will there be someone there to do it?
:confused:

BKLYNH2
11-10-2006, 09:17 PM
IB -
what are running boards? :giggling:

IBHUMIN
11-10-2006, 09:21 PM
what do you call them? I have always called them running boards. The DAMN step you use to get in. All the events I have gone to, there are people there to take them off for you. :rant:

BKLYNH2
11-10-2006, 09:25 PM
oh don't worry there is a rock or two that will do it for you at Paragon.:giggling:

IBHUMIN
11-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the help!!! :jump:
I will take them off tonight! Tube steps!!
:beerchug:

partsguy
11-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Is there a white H2 slant back going up???? I heard rumors of this.:jump:

IBHUMIN
11-11-2006, 12:19 AM
What are you talking about Jeff?? :eek:

partsguy
11-11-2006, 12:20 AM
I guess they are not true!!!!:jump: Have a great time!!!!:clapping:

IBHUMIN
11-11-2006, 12:21 AM
OK, I am really confused!!!! :twak:

partsguy
11-11-2006, 12:27 AM
:twak: Sorry I was sure that someone would chime in with a great idea for a slant back,

Tube's off yet?

IBHUMIN
11-11-2006, 12:29 AM
YEP! Steve took them off........no problem...........:clapping:

partsguy
11-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Tis a good thing to be wheeling with out a nick in the BLING.Spray the bottom!Say Hi to POPs for me!!!Playing Mario baseball in 10 minutes!!!:jump:

GPan099
11-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Mind if I join you guys? I have an H3 adv package. This will be my 4th trip to paragon, having done level I and II trails. No rocker or UCP yet on the truck though.

partsguy
11-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Pop's is at the fairfield ,I would think there is no issue.

BlueHUMMERH2
11-11-2006, 01:14 AM
I'd say come out. We'll accomodate you no matter what.

BKLYNH2
11-11-2006, 04:19 AM
talked to pops we're doing voodoo tomorrow!
Some of you may want to bring a change of underwear.....
or three!:perfect10s:

I don't know about the lack of ucp, there's lots of stuff to get hung up on!

BlueHUMMERH2
11-11-2006, 07:02 AM
Oh yes, just getting to bed now. Going to be a LONG day tomorrow! But fun! :D

GPan099
11-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the info. Based on that trail's rating I am probably not equipped properly so I'll take a pass. Enjoy the day though.

Joe
11-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Too bad the Voodoo comment scared someone off. There are lots of bypass and viewing areas at Voodoo so you would not have had to actually go on the trail if others did. Unfortunate, would have been good to have you out.

Now, with that said I am very curious if this is serious. Happy to do it and if so it should be interesting. Exhausts and rear fenders beware, trouble is a coming. :)

Leaving in a few minutes, see you there.

BlueHUMMERH2
11-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Almost ready to go. See you guys in about 1.75 hours!:clapping:

KenP
11-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Post up them 'thar' pics boys!!

partsguy
11-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Pictures, lame duck want's to see them!!!!

BlueHUMMERH2
11-12-2006, 03:16 AM
It was a good day! I'll post pictures tomorrow. I'm headed to bed now. We have some videos too.

It was nice to meet all you guys! Thanks for the spotting and help on the trail. Look forward to meeting more people tomorrow.

BKLYNH2
11-12-2006, 03:33 AM
I'm back a bit to tired for a full post so heres a brief summary.

Some good rock trails

ripped off my under carriage and skid plate, fixed in the field thanks to my co pilot Scott and the Larsen's for actually having spare undercarriage bolts on hand. My new slogan is "the Larsen's don't go offroading without them":D

Tried to represent the H2 crew in a steep hill climb against a couple of KenPeeps and lost after which Pops says to me " I can't believe you disgraced us with those tires" :twak:

murf
11-12-2006, 04:28 AM
Are you guys wheeling tomorrow (sunday)?

BKLYNH2
11-12-2006, 04:41 AM
murf -
I know a few of them are going out again tomorrow. I don't know if old hiker will check the site tonight but he and a few others said they were going out. I think if you were there at 8:30 you would probably catch up with them.

murf
11-12-2006, 04:53 AM
murf -
I know a few of them are going out again tomorrow. I don't know if old hiker will check the site tonight but he and a few others said they were going out. I think if you were there at 8:30 you would probably catch up with them.

Thanks BKLYNH2 , I take it your not going again?

Well I might be there in the morning.

BKLYNH2
11-12-2006, 05:09 AM
no i made it a day commute and its too far to commute two days in a row

BlueHUMMERH2
11-12-2006, 10:33 AM
I will be there today (Sunday). I hope at least one other person comes... :D

murf
11-12-2006, 12:10 PM
I should be there by 8:30 a.m.

BlueHUMMERH2
11-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Here is a sample of Saturday's activities:

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/003/5F/7F/1A/4C/+W1YnGTGwNfOFLjXrT1htJYlT4WoxAtm0300.jpg
^IBHUMMIN

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/009/27/F9/4A/70/tUx7Snw3c3GOcAaBmkxV8wK8VAMX1btP0300.jpg
^Larsons

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/005/3F/CD/5E/70/GtefHMTObaOoHkNd7R-XWQB67eoSp64o0300.jpg
^Larsons

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/00A/7F/FF/96/71/RfcwGZKns-kCGlqzr2FTQvjWwJN0uZf10300.jpg
^IBHUMMIN

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/002/5D/9C/80/C8/L1lm+klouHMua5rRe+wU2Xx86SLWPs-x0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/006/6D/FD/FA/AA/MRs1G+eks4dlnKkw87-X830AlYZZtt2j0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/009/1F/BF/FA/1D/GPJ2El74-eH7fgmCn6iez-QcoWfGny3J0300.jpg
^Larsons

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/009/7F/BF/11/E6/koxCNu7GGecAY9Z-okyHjcPNySsgq+uL0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/008/6B/FB/19/15/CjUhYUAjv7IqMsdhJHKwGSQvPhS0MeKF0300.jpg
^Joe

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/004/77/9D/5B/32/zbiur24lpCdUMVTNd8vt88BMRI8HROBX0300.jpg
^IBHUMMIN

IBHUMIN
11-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Great Pics AUBS! :perfect10s:
I have to wait to get mine develped ( I used a disposable camera) When I do, I will post what I have.

Joe
11-12-2006, 06:45 PM
Put a few pictures up on my site. Did not get a chance to take many. All in all a good fun day.

http://web.mac.com/babiak1/iWeb/The%20Hummer%20Page/Paragon%2011.11.06.html

KenP
11-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Great Pics. Can't wait to see more.

Hey, did any of you notice the lack of Mexicans in Hazleton?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nationworld/bal-te.hazleton10nov10,0,6977059.story?coll=bal-nationworld-headlines

Estimated 5k illegals have left Hazleton because of a proposed crackdown.:jump:

BlueHUMMERH2
11-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Another good day. Only Murf showed up, and considering we didn't have a tow strap, we went out with some Jeeps. It poured for a while, but held off while we were out for the most part. It was 38F when I left around 2:30 though! Stayed to high greens/low blues. There was an H1 there with two Israeli guys, but they decided to go with some Jeeps that were going to tackle black trails.

I'll post pics and videos later on tonight or tomorrow.

BlueHUMMERH2
11-13-2006, 01:46 AM
Videos: *Some will take a while to load; they're big files, and Putfile doesn't stream the video*

http://media.putfile.com/MudPOV

http://media.putfile.com/IBHUMINMud

http://media.putfile.com/LarsonDescent

http://media.putfile.com/MUD1

http://media.putfile.com/MUD2

http://media.putfile.com/MUD3

http://media.putfile.com/Water-12-14

http://media.putfile.com/MurfUP

http://media.putfile.com/RockClimbPOV

http://media.putfile.com/RockClimbRoof

BlueHUMMERH2
11-13-2006, 02:07 AM
Photos:

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/004/7E/FF/6A/E3/w9QQHx8qiNG3dMQjT283RcNAkk-Nx0-00300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/006/60/FE/8C/68/3QZEaDhV0WNke0C7imneVuJMMGgb2z6S0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/003/5F/7F/1A/4C/+W1YnGTGwNfOFLjXrT1htJYlT4WoxAtm0300.jpg

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/005/3F/CD/5E/70/GtefHMTObaOoHkNd7R-XWQB67eoSp64o0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/009/7E/E3/92/10/yxEVfr7JjCfdQFOwyud8bquUVTdO33Qt0300.jpg

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/003/77/7B/A7/09/zjHuv7OczsMg7EbViWkAw6TM1NHbDj1X0300.jpg

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/001/6F/7F/CF/DB/11eqBVjF37QVyzqYx84HaRk7WcRryHky0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/009/7E/FB/1F/F5/KhlQpRycC4DeXEFt0gtkK10acXfP6Lyn0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/009/27/F9/4A/70/tUx7Snw3c3GOcAaBmkxV8wK8VAMX1btP0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/002/76/C3/5C/FF/vAZ9nFTy9uPiZ2xhx8ltCxUwD2TQ5azT0300.jpg

partsguy
11-13-2006, 02:09 AM
Nice picture's Aub's!!!!:D

BlueHUMMERH2
11-13-2006, 02:10 AM
http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/007/4F/FE/28/71/bGGWTjvWtdiF11ueQk1rEtPu6I4aNbP70300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/001/7F/BF/4F/85/zJhUYVQsz6-A8ArGiW5CAzGreGcf+DQy0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/006/3F/67/BE/3F/w6F7EBZSHIhcUxnRA2d5AwmwdkicTHyc0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/001/57/3B/C7/BB/kl0jEUX4tmjqUg7vIVDE1pFfKJeutm8o0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/006/7F/D1/20/C0/+7d55-+AGynHZwxVcWwUYxaJLwfP0bGN0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/006/03/73/C9/9B/DISmg7IqVQWvw7d7orcds6dnoD47oj4n0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/00A/7F/FF/96/71/RfcwGZKns-kCGlqzr2FTQvjWwJN0uZf10300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/005/7B/DB/3A/2A/JEdgnfENxJXlPp9Rd2R7vXaiXXsbaAvJ0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/004/75/BE/A7/15/VOlLqKvx4uwXXorop6XlXBuuoVlRYePD0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/009/5F/FD/E1/D5/mKlqBQ1YPd5TrVWvp04m0z4cZmckajPk0300.jpg

BlueHUMMERH2
11-13-2006, 02:14 AM
http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/00A/7B/67/D8/CE/1wHmiRB-HAxTLfEWsMQ-Ma11NWdct3EN0300.jpg

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/007/7D/FB/D9/1E/HSD-wO3vf7icNEr1CO9T5giilfK5myS10300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/00A/6B/9F/EF/DA/74-soaKc2VxZl-EhfrbombwrTpRxWGkV0300.jpg

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/002/5D/9C/80/C8/L1lm+klouHMua5rRe+wU2Xx86SLWPs-x0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/004/5D/BE/E8/61/lADhxEQGk2jc71PYJPYRrDGaynUr-V0s0300.jpg

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/001/36/E7/48/26/OR7L-rAWca0maWxHo4LEz05x-sIZN3910300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/007/2F/F6/0A/10/hyIWH6c4oXWbKSmQ59YuemntAOb3t4JC0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/00A/7A/FE/D5/C5/Pzq0TP1ip6OX4qFOAYMF3YzXUMIGLkMC0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/003/6F/71/B0/A4/SaVx1QhX82A8zGAAqgoU-f8Mb6hAnZLK0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/002/17/EE/AD/A9/OA+gILHWWkxaZQ8p2V5QoDe1x1Ul0tEj0300.jpg

BlueHUMMERH2
11-13-2006, 02:15 AM
http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/001/56/AF/7B/C7/oycj8HsWNcNQhhzWZgmP34qHLGtmPq0x0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/001/2E/6E/22/C1/L0obSHIWr+wbLMaT4AzZU50ksRSjiOCP0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/001/3E/7E/FA/49/6PGP1fjBnOPm0H1b7yi14UzSJDdGYdN30300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/006/6D/FD/FA/AA/MRs1G+eks4dlnKkw87-X830AlYZZtt2j0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/003/69/B1/A7/A8/adbKBM0wMUeLe74+bvNoMqm6lJQpGx5-0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/00A/6B/EF/C3/F7/WhIt0T1-2vDAAeBzNQy3873hwbCGVevl0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/005/3D/D3/A1/50/yynqB6QkS8XyMu4a2pSR86nh1+QaqeBM0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/007/7E/FB/CF/92/dYr9xAq+wgfijeETiITfezPtR9pBBeBw0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/005/3A/FF/2A/72/ZLbhXE27tyvgNs4pWHJcMHo48bUbXWi60300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/009/1F/BF/FA/1D/GPJ2El74-eH7fgmCn6iez-QcoWfGny3J0300.jpg

BlueHUMMERH2
http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/008/35/EF/F8/C4/cALKWUEBgAPVlDTzv3LyPxZzGzPRILsh0300.jpg

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/009/7F/BF/11/E6/koxCNu7GGecAY9Z-okyHjcPNySsgq+uL0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/003/6B/7D/55/5C/iLz9hpxNG-6AYp7jK-EVqwDkKYXLUwVH0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/008/6B/FB/19/15/CjUhYUAjv7IqMsdhJHKwGSQvPhS0MeKF0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/004/77/9D/5B/32/zbiur24lpCdUMVTNd8vt88BMRI8HROBX0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/007/7F/BF/2E/2D/MozYOrrv3kKhQNooCHmr9IzxelJ+78L30300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/009/3F/8B/EA/80/UyHtR7c9B18bmbl3juqWtxuQI8fn40Wy0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/005/7E/6F/9B/01/LUVEPzJOO8-DRyp5UuFuyM7DyCm0Dkkd0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/11/002/7B/FE/AD/E4/aoWfsUyUJB5S0cc2fg6dTW1TY22OtePq0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/006/6B/BB/CD/87/DcBvI7-8iSlxHJNMvG7qcyswl-h3kVEP0300.jpg

BlueHUMMERH2
http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/006/57/D0/8C/5F/eqb76TYv12CjYUlObdZJCdZPPS-V7uPT0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/005/37/7F/86/B7/BSvlGENn70sYPNXp0EmHxF122-8a1vck0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/06/005/3A/FF/74/49/ZNwk1QhfqRS8nRKrrZ1zlZZt53DAru-h0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/005/7E/7F/33/9A/RWqVGBQgWVmdGleeqyz-ekqIcbx-Ck6e0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/009/57/7F/5E/2B/-4ocMZ9Jwr9135Pvgxyi1TqVbrODWjWa0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/003/1F/0F/6F/B4/ScY3086lhnlksil7y8I0aSfSl5g9ITSm0300.jpg

http://shutter09.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/007/1E/BE/AC/E4/qSkcBchEPDbprep2lQWJeb7+7QGfvRvQ0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/005/1E/FD/04/3F/6iQfFzOFRy3t4rCHf4uQ-VPcOXevQdFN0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/007/7D/DD/FB/58/vbAqgBjxLMH-riZnK+swxhDo+AwY6Jq10300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/09/006/7F/6A/00/5E/NVvTdTmnnCGajctRondQpQSWd85qNkNt0300.jpg

BlueHUMMERH2
11-13-2006, 02:24 AM
http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/002/6E/DF/5C/8E/ufTMMecgkG7wonzngK23EN16y4kOMz1y0300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/009/77/5D/7B/F3/0z1DUx9XSyFTFsZmTL5c8L5HgeVQekhQ0300.jpg

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/00A/37/DB/39/9C/derj4LImC4yT8HvWQ6LQd1rNluc259760300.jpg

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/06/002/3C/F7/7D/D1/wTZChxWsr2Wt6kHboPPzhqTNnwiWgP-E0300.jpg

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/08/002/6F/7F/B9/1B/cEgTBHRER9wHlvX8bhEbaDFe5b+nMa9V0300.jpg

BlueHUMMERH2
11-13-2006, 03:17 AM
Yay! One computer crash later, and lots of right clicking, copying, and pasting, and they're all here! Don't forget, the videos are in the post just before (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=328750#post328750)this onslaught of photos.

wpage
11-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Nice Mud Holes:perfect10s: :popcorn:

murf
11-14-2006, 10:55 PM
Nice pics Aubs. Had a great time :beerchug:

fourfourto
11-15-2006, 01:12 AM
Wow :jump: lots of GR8 pics.

I only got sound from the videos:crying:

KenP
11-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Looks like it was a great time. Hope you all enjoyed the rocks!!!:giggling:

PARAGON
11-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Looks like it was a great time. Hope you all enjoyed the rocks!!!:giggling:For real. I hate going places that has mud. Mud-riding is for rednecks.

CO Hummer
11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Mud-riding is for rednecks.

....and NASCAR Fans. :D

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 09:51 PM
I have a couple of pics
1 BlueHummer

PARAGON
11-15-2006, 10:04 PM
I have a couple of pics
1 BlueHummerWTF is on the back window??????

Is that some transvestite playing a fiddle?

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 10:07 PM
2) ibhumin

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 10:08 PM
3) ibhumin

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 10:11 PM
4) the noob :giggling:

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 10:17 PM
up the small rocks, path to the right looks like more fun though

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 10:19 PM
After the dirty puddle shower

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 10:23 PM
My friend scott reattaching my skid plate. it's good to bring friends that no how to fix things.:D By the way talking about damage does that thing look anything at all like a factory skid plate anymore?

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 10:27 PM
last one. Going down to the play area. There had to be over 100 ATV's in there. Pesky little gnats, as I call them. But you can stack a few on top of each other to get over the larger rocks, which is useful. :giggling:

KenP
11-15-2006, 10:34 PM
up the small rocks, path to the right looks like more fun thoughI went left and barely made it out of there last time. Those rocks really closed in on Big Nasty leaving that obstacle. Dan went right.

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah it's tight after the first part.
I can't imagine shoving your big nasty in there.:giggling:

OldHiker
11-15-2006, 11:17 PM
My friend scott reattaching my skid plate. it's good to bring friends that no how to fix things.:D By the way talking about damage does that thing look anything at all like a factory skid plate anymore?

Time for Rubber Duck! And TIRES!

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 11:25 PM
Time for Rubber Duck! And TIRES!
You make me feel so inadequate. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

OldHiker
11-15-2006, 11:38 PM
After that poor showing in front of those heeps and quads, you earned it!:OWNED:

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 11:43 PM
That was because I had the airconditioning on. No power.:o

KenP
11-15-2006, 11:50 PM
After that poor showing in front of those heeps and quads, you earned it!:OWNED:WTF??? You embarassed us in front of a bunch of Jeepers?!?!?!

BKLYNH2
11-15-2006, 11:59 PM
WTF??? You embarassed us in front of a bunch of Jeepers?!?!?!
Ahem- Perhaps I should just become one. What do you think, Ken? :D

BKLYNH2
11-16-2006, 12:01 AM
Pops told me that Big Nasty doesn't play at Paragon anymore.:(

BlueHUMMERH2
11-16-2006, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the pics BKLYNH2. They almost *almost* make up for your embarassment to us all. :giggling:

KenP
11-16-2006, 07:02 PM
Ahem- Perhaps I should just become one. What do you think, Ken? :D:giggling:

BKLYNH2
11-16-2006, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the pics BKLYNH2. They almost *almost* make up for your embarassment to us all. :giggling:
:mad: :mad: Aubs When someone who has wheeled with me for two years wants to make a jab at my driving it's taken as a joke, when someone who I met 5 days ago does it, it's disrespectful. :mad: :mad:

BlueHUMMERH2
11-16-2006, 09:10 PM
:mad: :mad: Aubs When someone who has wheeled with me for two years wants to make a jab at my driving it's taken as a joke, when someone who I met 5 days ago does it, it's disrespectful. :mad: :mad:

Oh Wah! :crying: I'm just poking fun at you. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Did I really leave that bad of an impression on you? :confused: