PDA

View Full Version : Luxury/Adventure package

BigBill
10-18-2006, 05:30 AM
Now granted I am still about a year away from a purchase, but I noticed that the Hummer website "Build a Hummer" doesn't allow you to start off with the Luxury package and add the off-road capabilities to it as it did for the 2006. Is this something that was missed or is it something that can no longer be obtained? I am not a huge fan of having leather seats for an off-road vehicle, but being that I am tall, I like having the maneuverability of the seat, and of course, having my buns toasty warm to boot!

Bill

DDWH
10-18-2006, 05:38 AM
leather w/heated rules......just get the mudder covers for when wheeling!:D

westhillsat
10-18-2006, 06:18 AM
I would hope that you could still get both packages together.

f5fstop
10-18-2006, 10:58 AM
After you pick a color, you are offered a base, adventure or luxury package. I was just on there yesterday.

BEST 4x4xFAR
10-18-2006, 02:10 PM
After you pick a color, you are offered a base, adventure or luxury package. I was just on there yesterday.
I think what he means is that after he selects the Luxury Package in step two, there is no place to add the "Off-Road Suspension" package that gives the larger tires, locker, 4:1 low range, etc.. It just moves right on to transmission and interior color selection. Step three is options, but the Off Road Suspension package does not appear here either.

Under specs, it still shows this as an option availabe on the Luxury Package, but it seems to be missing from the online builder...

f5fstop
10-18-2006, 04:50 PM
Yes, that is strange, wonder if there is something wrong with the website. I priced one out last week, and with the luxury package ZM6 (off road suspension package) was available for 1375.00.

BigBill
10-19-2006, 01:41 AM
I think what he means is that after he selects the Luxury Package in step two, there is no place to add the "Off-Road Suspension" package that gives the larger tires, locker, 4:1 low range, etc.. It just moves right on to transmission and interior color selection. Step three is options, but the Off Road Suspension package does not appear here either.

Under specs, it still shows this as an option availabe on the Luxury Package, but it seems to be missing from the online builder...

Yes, that's exactly what I mean!!

SDH3
10-19-2006, 02:21 AM
The website is definitely lacking that information. I have an 07 lux package with the ZM6 offroad suspension package. ;) One month old:)

Hummer Guy
10-19-2006, 03:00 AM
Now granted I am still about a year away from a purchase, but I noticed that the Hummer website "Build a Hummer" doesn't allow you to start off with the Luxury package and add the off-road capabilities to it as it did for the 2006. Is this something that was missed or is it something that can no longer be obtained?
Bill

You can still get a truck w/ Lux and ZM6 in 07 - must be a glitch in the website switch to 07...they should use Peter Gibbons to update their code next year for the 08 switch...

f5fstop
10-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Let's face it, it took them months to update to 07 information, why should we think they don't have bugs in it?:twak:

DURAMAX TIM
10-19-2006, 09:19 PM
Let's face it, it took them months to update to 07 information, why should we think they don't have bugs in it?:twak:

still can't search for an 07, just 06 on familyfirst.