PDA

View Full Version : Any reply on $50,000 H1/

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
10-23-2006, 08:16 PM
Hey I got reply. If You did for now please PM Me and I will explain why for now.

Left H3 message but, realized may get info here.

Thanks Guys,

TAZ

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
10-24-2006, 02:45 AM
I got name and address but, said due to health could not get Me phone number. Suggested an escrow situation. The thing is the address is on east coast in Randolph, NJ. But, isn't the rig on the west coast?

Can anyone go to the address? I goggled it and it came up on the map right down to the street number. But, if the rig is for real it's My deal i will make it worth Your while to scout it out.

But, as mentioned before if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. I told him He could talk to My banker and i would fly out with cashiers check instead of escrow deal?
Waiting for reply.

TAZ

Humdingah
10-24-2006, 06:48 PM
Yeah...anytime there's an escrow account involved it's usually a scam. Do a search on 'escrow' and 'eBay'...lots of people set up 'escrow companies' and once you deposit the money it's gone. Another thing that's fishy is the lack of a phone number, health issues, truck shows on the west coast but seller's on the east coast. Run like the wind man...

Arizona Hummerboy
10-25-2006, 01:05 AM
32200 It looks and sounds like a scam to me from my many years in Law Enforcement.