PDA

View Full Version : stealership

MONSTERMATT
10-24-2006, 04:34 AM
went in for the 15k service, i told em i wanted to drain the transmission fluid and do the pan drop, i provided the 14 quarts of royal purple, i was charged 150$ ....... i asked about the differentials being drained and i told em i would provide 3 bottles of royal purp for each differential, they said it would cost 360$ for the "four wheel drive" service even if i provided the materials, said i needed to get the transfer case serviced as well, iam confused cuz i was under the impression the transfer case was not in need of service at 15k, what is needed or required for the 15k service exactly?

MONSTERMATT
10-26-2006, 03:08 AM
im so damn confused!!! i gave em 14 quarts of atf fluid and they were suppose to drop the pan and replace the fluid, correct? this means that the - t case was done or not? if they used all the 14 quarts i gave them dosent that mean they serviced the t-case? so basically iam lookig at three different services the transfer case , the diffs, and the transmission correct? so they used all the 14 quarts in the transmission?

MONSTERMATT
10-28-2006, 03:35 AM
thanks phil i appreciate it