PDA

View Full Version : Mistake?? Raced for pinks and...

PARAGON
10-30-2006, 02:49 PM
My friend just bought a used 04 H3 33K miles, air box, exhaust, and possibly tuning. He's been talking smack about how much faster his H3 than my H2. His wife has an Prius so he knows it all. He shows up at my condo with his mom and is ready to go. We go to our favorite 1/2 mile (1/4 mile is for pussies) race spot and I pull many car lengths on him. I caught the lights and beat him back to my house. I parked the H2, ran in the house, got a capuchino and some blueberry waffles and sat on the porch. He pulled up and I said c'mon I cooked some scallops while he was gone, leave your keys on my table, and you can use my phone to call your wife to pick you up (in this story he's too broke to own a cell phone). Since I'm a nice guy I gave him his H3 back. As he's leaving with his mom he shouts out the window see-ya Hummer Sr. Some kids never learn.

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21719

GLBLWARMR
10-30-2006, 05:00 PM
My friend just bought a used 04 PRIUS 33K miles, air box, exhaust, and possibly tuning. He's been talking smack about how much faster his PRIUS is than my H2. His wife has an H3 so he knows it all. He shows up at my condo with his mom and is ready to go. We go to our favorite 1/2 mile race spot (BRISTOL) and I pull many car lengths on him. I put him a couple of laps down and that gets boring. So I parked the H2, ran to the snack bar get a couple of beers and a sausage with all the fixins. I run back to the track (beers in hand) jump back into the truck. By this point I am 4 laps down so I just spin the fvckers into the wall. The impact with the wall flips their PRIUS on its roof. So for the next couple of laps BRISTOL raceway becomes my own personal hockey rink. Boy it was fun slap shoting them around the track. I only spilled my beer a little bit. So once I am done destroying their car, I call them both a cab. As he's leaving with his mom he shouts out the window see-ya Hummer Sr. Some kids never learn.

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21719

Fixed:popcorn:

PARAGON
10-30-2006, 05:06 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

working Hummer
10-30-2006, 10:06 PM
:OWNED: :clapping:

DennisAJC
10-30-2006, 11:10 PM
The true story comes out.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Steve R
11-02-2006, 08:16 AM
Racing for pinks eh?

I once owned an H2...got me one somewhere's around here....what did I do with that thing anyways?????

Steve R
11-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Go ahead Dennis....you know u wanna do it :)