PDA

View Full Version : Hello from germany,and problems with back power doors

a-man
10-31-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi @all,

i am new H2 owner here in germany, I bought the truck in Texas. I hope I will have lot off fun:-)
But I have a little problem with my back doors and trunkdoor. When i unlook the doors, they don?t open, driver and passenger side opens only the back is still locked. Then I have to lock and unlock some times and then after some tries the back doors opens too.
The lock function works everytime.
Hope someone can help me...

best Kay

Mr. I - Man
10-31-2006, 10:21 PM
DISENGAGE CHILD PROOF LOCKS!!!!!!!

It is in the manual.:clapping:

a-man
10-31-2006, 11:30 PM
Thanks, but sometimes they unlock. When they are not unlock, then it isn?t possible to open the back doors and trunkdoor from outside too.
The child proof is for protection for unlocking the back doors from inside not for outside too, is it right?

best Kay

working Hummer
10-31-2006, 11:43 PM
This might be reaching but I had 1 that wasn't working and it ended up to be the actuator in the door. It would pull in to lock but it wouldn't push out to unlock. I know it sounds odd that 3 of them bad at once but you might want to check it out. I replaced the actuator and all worked well. But mind you this is just a guess. Thank you and good day sir!:D

vip808
10-31-2006, 11:54 PM
I had a problems with my rear doors and tailgate also ... turned out to be a faulty fuse/relay switch

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11158

frenzy1
11-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Fixed it yet ? My drivers door opens with one push of the remote. Pushing it twice opens all the doors

MarineHawk
11-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi @all,

i am new H2 owner here in germany, I bought the truck in Texas. I hope I will have lot off fun:-)

If you had studied harder, you would not have become stuck in Germany, and you could fix your own H2.;)

a-man
11-02-2006, 09:16 AM
I know that one push opens only the drivers door and another push opens all other doors too, but this works from ten times only three times. I have to open,close and open sometimes and then the backdoors opens too.
Today I will check the relays and the connectors you told me.
I will report agin,thanks
kay

AK47
11-03-2006, 06:15 PM
funny thing i had same problem i has strip the dam door panel off from the inside and play around with it ,,,,,,,,,if the child lock is on then its a pain this went all good when i replaced the BCM,,,,,,,,,,,OOOPPPS THIS DOES COST A LOT WELL IN TOTAL AROUND 830 EUROS FITTED as it needs to be re programmed

You might be lucky and it could be something more minor but in the end i had to pay

a-man
11-05-2006, 10:02 AM
@all,

today I changed my relay for the unlock, first it looked to be ok, then after a dozen of lock and unlock, the failure come again, so I changed the other relay ( lock) too, now it works without problems, hope that this problem ends with it.
Otherwise I have to look at the wires and plugs you told me at the passenger side.

best KAy

AK47
11-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Hi I know what you mean i had similar problems on and off for months it drove me mad changed relays , fuse,s, stripped doors down etc things started going mad at the end ,,i hope it works for you ,,,,,,,,as i said before at the end i changed the BCM body control module ,,,,,,,now all is perfect .

a-man
11-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Hi,

last days I have posted that I changed both relays, and now I can say that the failure doesn?t come again.

best Kay