PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Corner Inserts

max
03-31-2004, 07:49 PM
The "bumper letters" post seemed to be a hit. Here's a pic of the logo in a corner. I have created files to cut out both fronts and both rears. Same wire EDM technolgies and if your cutting the letters out, why not? The trick is to cut a stack of logos first. Place logos back to back and cut out front shape. This gives you a left and a right. Stack 2 the same way and use the rear file to cut a pair of rears. Now, someone needs to tell me where and how to send these files so everyone can download them for FREE.

max
The "bumper letters" post seemed to be a hit. Here's a pic of the logo in a corner. I have created files to cut out both fronts and both rears. Same wire EDM technolgies and if your cutting the letters out, why not? The trick is to cut a stack of logos first. Place logos back to back and cut out front shape. This gives you a left and a right. Stack 2 the same way and use the rear file to cut a pair of rears. Now, someone needs to tell me where and how to send these files so everyone can download them for FREE.

max