PDA

View Full Version : New to forum and have a few questions

YETI
11-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Hi Im new to the hummer world and have a few questions. Previoulsy I have owned many other vehicles and the forums I belonged to had hundreds of posts a day. I have been watching this forum and as good as it is I dont see the kind of traffic that I was experiencing on the other forums I used to belong to. Is this because the hummer is rare or is their another forum that is more popular then this one?? Thanks

PARAGON
11-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Hi Im new to the hummer world and have a few questions. Previoulsy I have owned many other vehicles and the forums I belonged to had hundreds of posts a day. I have been watching this forum and as good as it is I dont see the kind of traffic that I was experiencing on the other forums I used to belong to. Is this because the hummer is rare or is their another forum that is more popular then this one?? ThanksThat was only 2 questions

devilsfan
11-08-2006, 06:12 PM
You have to say the magic words to see traffic:

"Hummers suck, Jeeps rule!"

or post a picture of yourself nekkid.

Stacy

mowdoc
11-08-2006, 08:34 PM
We're too busy working so we can buy more bling. No time for forums.:shhh:

But this is the correct forum for you. There are a few guys here that really know the H2.:grouphug:

mowdoc

SnakeH2
11-08-2006, 08:43 PM
The majority of the folks here have be banned from all the "good" forums.

Island of the Misfits...if you will:giggling:

H2 Doberman
11-08-2006, 08:56 PM
We're too busy working so we can buy more bling. No time for forums.:shhh:

But this is the correct forum for you. There are a few guys here that really know the H2.:grouphug:

mowdoc

If you have any question regarding wheels 20 inch or bigger, PARAGON or DRTYFN is who you need to ask for.:giggling:

Captain of the Titanic
11-08-2006, 10:01 PM
You have to say the magic words to see traffic:

"Hummers suck, Jeeps rule!"

or post a picture of yourself nekkid.

Stacy

Of course saying "It's just a rebodied Tahoe" works too...

MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon
11-08-2006, 11:24 PM
I would say most here put more working hours in than that of other forums. "Exotic" forums would find more traffic from enthusiasts also. Let's say that the "cool" factor and the aspirations to own an H2 or H3 aren't as high. Hummers are noticed, but I hear alot from people in my age group, "I'd rather have an H1 than an H2." They can't afford either, so their opinion is like asking a 2 year-old how to drive.

lonePalm
11-08-2006, 11:42 PM
We aplogize for any inconvienence that we may have caused for you, We dont just let every Tom , Dick and Harry on here, Just maybe a few lucky Harry, Dicks......You are a chosen one...:jump:

Just Kidden Man!! welcome, We do work alot to add upgrades to our rigs....Man Law?

HummBob
11-09-2006, 12:29 AM
Most Hummer owners are too busy polishing their bling to worry about forums ;)

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

BlueHUMMERH2
11-09-2006, 01:11 AM
This is a good forum. Very informative for the most part.

Big Z
11-09-2006, 01:19 AM
Hi Im new to the hummer world and have a few questions. Previoulsy I have owned many other vehicles and the forums I belonged to had hundreds of posts a day. I have been watching this forum and as good as it is I dont see the kind of traffic that I was experiencing on the other forums I used to belong to. Is this because the hummer is rare or is their another forum that is more popular then this one?? Thanks

Skin Type is Tested Here! ;)...There Are OTHER Forum Out there??? :confused: :D

Zoomie
11-09-2006, 11:43 AM
And, when it isn't informative, at least it is entertaining...sometimes.:clapping: Right, RYD?