PDA

View Full Version : WELL IVE GOT IT MY H2

TOPLINE
11-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Well after waiting and waiting i got her yesterday a black 2004 H2 chrome stock rims,chrome side steps,bits and peices of chrome here and there and a double front bush bar and i love it carnt stop driving around in it.
Had the side marker and roof marker lights disconected for the english SVA but got the roof ones back on again and found they had cut the wires on the side so tomorrow i will be re-wireing them and going for another drive
why do these trucks make you feel like a 7 year old i want to go and sleep in it I LOVE IT I LOVE IT best car/truck i have ever had and its got myELCOVA FORUMS H2 sticker on the back door:jump: :jump:

will get some pics over the week end for you all

H2's :perfect10s: :perfect10s: :perfect10s:

lonePalm
11-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Warm welcome from the states, hope you enjoy it as much as we do and dumping all your hard earned money in it to it for all the mods.....lol:dancingbanana:

NEOCON1
11-09-2006, 12:01 AM
congrats and welcome aboard :beerchug:

TOPLINE
11-09-2006, 12:13 AM
cheers for the welcome ive been on this site now for about 7/8 weeks but now im a proper member thanks again :beerchug: :beerchug:

black20
11-09-2006, 12:14 AM
welcome, now get the truck dirty.

HummBob
11-09-2006, 12:25 AM
Congrats of the rig!!! GREAT COLOUR!!! :clapping:

Dxx
11-09-2006, 12:26 AM
Topline - question about the british sva test??? Am possibly looking at importing an H2 from USA. Want to modify if i go ahead. prob big suspension lift - 12" - and big tyres - up to 40" - amongst other stuff. Question is, if I get work done on Hummer in USA before importing,(prob work out cheaper!) will it still pass SVA, or am I better importing bits and gettiing work done here in uk?? Anyone else who has had similar probs or idea,feel free to answer.

Dxx

TOPLINE
11-09-2006, 12:33 AM
im not sure but i know for the SVA they have to disconnet all the side and roof lights remove the tow hitch eye things off the back bummper remove bush gaurd put a indercator on the front side wings and i was told they need the third row seat aswell but im not sure about importing one with a lift kit on it i can find out a site that deals with the SVA test i know ther is one in BRISTOL and there was one in LIVERPOOL DOCKS but im not sure if it is still up and running
i will do a bit of looking in to it for you from this side of the pond if you would like and if i can stop driving my truck its great peolpe just look at you with there mouths open wide its just great HA HA Hi also should add when importing things in from the states you have to pay 17.5% V.A.T on the price of the goods plus the shipping cost aswell just something else to think about

Big Z
11-09-2006, 12:59 AM
Have you not learned! :twak: Pic's!...Pic's!....Pic's!! :D ;)...Weekends to far away!

h2co-pilot
11-09-2006, 03:29 AM
FINALLY!!!:beerchug:

Congratulations.:cool:

Are people breaking their necks to look over there or what?:dancingbanana: