PDA

View Full Version : Awesome H1 Water Fording Video

BlueHUMMERH2
11-09-2006, 12:39 AM
This must have been posted before, but it's still pretty awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0lKeITPH7o

Here's another H1 vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbW4RFM0JLU

wpage
11-12-2006, 01:26 AM
Wild Mud Hole vid!

ssgharkness020147
11-12-2006, 04:25 AM
The first video was an old one made by Ben Evans. He was the owner of the exotic car warrenty company in FL, that went under a year or so ago. He used to have all those videos on his website, but it appears that his website is no longer up. The second vid was done by illiana (or something like that) HUMMER club, I need to get down there sometime. Those guys look like a fun time.

BlueHUMMERH2
11-12-2006, 11:33 AM
The first video was an old one made by Ben Evans. He was the owner of the exotic car warrenty company in FL, that went under a year or so ago. He used to have all those videos on his website, but it appears that his website is no longer up. The second vid was done by illiana (or something like that) HUMMER club, I need to get down there sometime. Those guys look like a fun time.
You should come join us here on the East coast for Paragon sometime.

frenzy1
11-12-2006, 12:07 PM
great footage !

ssgharkness020147
11-13-2006, 05:07 AM
Paragon is a place that is on my list to get to. Along with Windrock, Tellico, and Kinzalows.

Russell-h3-alpha
04-07-2007, 05:33 AM
hey ssgharkness020147, whats up. I live in sarasota Fl, like 3 minutes away from where ben evans usto live. I was wondering why I never saw him around anymore, I met him one day cause he was selling a lotus elise he had just baught it hadnt even been titled yet. Anyways we drove my dads h1 to go look at it, and he thought it was hillarious cause he had owned like 8 or 9 h1's already. but yea i usto go on slantback.com all the time he had a funny ass movie of him driving over a volvo, wish I could find that video now haha.

ssgharkness020147
04-07-2007, 09:13 AM
I know he bought a soft top a year or two back, but from what I understand he is not in to HUMMER's any longer. Maybe he still has the soft top, maybe not, I honestly have no idea. He fell off the face of the planet (humvee.net) a while ago. However, I do still see him post on Lambo-power.com from time to time.

hey ssgharkness020147, whats up. I live in sarasota Fl, like 3 minutes away from where ben evans usto live. I was wondering why I never saw him around anymore, I met him one day cause he was selling a lotus elise he had just baught it hadnt even been titled yet. Anyways we drove my dads h1 to go look at it, and he thought it was hillarious cause he had owned like 8 or 9 h1's already. but yea i usto go on slantback.com all the time he had a funny ass movie of him driving over a volvo, wish I could find that video now haha.

Russell-h3-alpha
04-07-2007, 02:43 PM
yea he baught that baby blue soft top i loved the color of the truck but the cloth top was like a tan color i thought it would look better in black. And he had those two 2001 diablos, and i had seen him driving a rolls royce phantom a LONG time ago like 2 years, I really wonder what happened to the guy, probably moved up north or something.

frenzy1
04-10-2007, 05:39 PM
:beerchug:

3Hummer
04-17-2007, 01:22 AM
that is some sick water fording! how many inches of water do you guys think that is?