PDA

View Full Version : FRONT LIGHTS

TOPLINE
11-22-2006, 07:57 PM
can anyone tell me how i get the little round lights to work under the headlights ive tryed everything and they only come on when i turn on my alarm must be perimater lights setting
just wanted to know how they work and can i switch them on and off as i feel the law over here dont like you driveing around with them on but who cares what they want never seen a hummer before anyway
any help would be good :beerchug: :beerchug:

timgco
11-22-2006, 09:55 PM
they are daytime running lights and come on when you out the truck in drive. They go on when you turn your headlights on. If youwant them both on at night, do a search here for DRL Mod. There are a few threads on how to do this.

TOPLINE
11-23-2006, 07:29 PM
I tried that to day but only the side lights and the roof lights came on do i have to enable them on the opt on the stearing wheel or does that not affect it im lost :violin: :violin:

W1N
11-24-2006, 03:48 PM
I tried that to day but only the side lights and the roof lights came on do i have to enable them on the opt on the stearing wheel or does that not affect it im lost :violin: :violin:

I don't know about UK, but here in Finland it is illegal to have dual driving lights, so for us to get the truck registered those lights must be disconnected. So maybe you want to chack if that's the case...

ASTAR
11-25-2006, 09:32 AM
I tried that to day but only the side lights and the roof lights came on do i have to enable them on the opt on the stearing wheel or does that not affect it im lost

You may have done something wrong on that mod. I did it on my 06 SUT and just did it the other night on my uncles 07 SUV as well. It was quick, easy, and worked perfectly. Maybe double check which relay terminals you went to and make sure you went to the right ones? My DRL's and parking lights (roof lights) are on together whenever either is on. During the day I have the parking lights and DRL's on, during the night, I have parking lights, DRL's, and headlights on. Works great.

There is no option on the steering wheel that controls them.

TOPLINE
11-26-2006, 10:28 PM
SORTED IT NOW THERE WAS A WIRE CUT ON THE FRONT WHEN THEY DID THE S.V.A ON IT JUST CONNECTED IT TOGETHER AND THEY WORK NOW CHEERS FOR ALL YOUR HELP :excited: :excited: