PDA

View Full Version : Marine Kills Son

GLBLWARMR
11-23-2006, 05:54 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/23/marine.baby.ap/index.html

Looks like a stellar preformer anyways. This is the type of kid that would have benefited from being taken out behind the building and had his ass stomped for good measure. Preventive ass whoopings used to work great back in the day however due to the fvcking "MOTHERS OF AMERICA" I cannot use ass whoopings as a corrective action. Now if a Marine screws up all I get to do is beat him with pen and paper. Instead of one corrective ass whooping that would solve the problem I have to write him up and that follows him for his career.

Sorry for getting off subject. As for what this sh*thead did to his son he should be taken out and shot. I just don't get it.

Donkey_Kong
11-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Inappropriate thread for this site. Please delete or move to the secret shead.

I've noticed that this site sympathizes with fathers who kill their kids.

Hmmm2
11-23-2006, 07:10 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/23/marine.baby.ap/index.html

Looks like a stellar preformer anyways. This is the type of kid that would have benefited from being taken out behind the building and had his ass stomped for good measure. Preventive ass whoopings used to work great back in the day however due to the fvcking "MOTHERS OF AMERICA" I cannot use ass whoopings as a corrective action. Now if a Marine screws up all I get to do is beat him with pen and paper. Instead of one corrective ass whooping that would solve the problem I have to write him up and that follows him for his career.

Sorry for getting off subject. As for what this sh*thead did to his son he should be taken out and shot. I just don't get it.
I saw this story on CNN the other night. They had film footage of him holding his son with his young daughter toddling around. The video was taken soon after his wife had died. You could see in his eyes that he was overwhelmed and almost confused by all that had happened. You could see that he shouldn't have been left alone with the two children. WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS HIS FAMILY .. HER FAMILY??? Why didn't someone intervene and help him?? Here's this young kid, sent to Kuwait .. already one very young baby (18 months), the birth of his second .. having to take his wife off life support, and then, of course, the death of his young wife. What a tragedy. He should have had enormous support from his friends and family. What's not mentioned in this CNN article is that he had been investigated JUST prior to the infant's death for a broken arm the baby had endured. The father was 'visited' by Child Protection, but nothing had come of it. :mad: Of course, NOTHING excuses this father of doing what he did ... but, perhaps with some intervention, that infant would still be alive, the baby girl would still have her dad with her .. and perhaps he (dad) would have matured and had a chance to get through what life had given him so far in his young life. It's sad alllll the way around.

KenP
11-24-2006, 03:51 AM
I can't imagine beating a child to death. What a sicko, no matter his state of mind.

He should have had more familial support.

lennyrebel
11-24-2006, 06:50 AM
In a woman its called postpartum depression. Obviously he needed help but the system failed him. Never an excuse for this crime but I would say he lacked sanity. Regards "the Rebel