PDA

View Full Version : Need help: Clifford Matrix and Air suspension

yanivf
11-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Hi All,
I hope somebody can help me. I had my Clifford Matrix remote start installed and when using the remote-start the console shows a warning saying ?Service Air Suspension?. Turing the ignition directly using a key doesn't show the warning so something is wrong with the wiring.

Any ideas?

Dug
11-24-2006, 12:52 AM
once you turn the key on does it go away?

yanivf
11-24-2006, 08:04 AM
Yes, if I turn the key the warning goes away. If I turn the key back to off mode (the engine continues to run) the warning comes back.

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
11-24-2006, 01:13 PM
Seriously if You paid to have the kit installed I would be at their door the next day they were open. An H2 costs to much to let just anyone work on it, much less get away with poor quality work. I'm not saying do not save money but, for the amount of money We spend to buy them and pay huge sales tax we should not be cutting corners on Our babies.

You may be able to message Dragon and he can help. That is part of the area that He went to school to get certified in and He personally does allot theft and remote start kits.

TAZ

Dug
11-24-2006, 01:46 PM
I would say your ok. IF the suspension is working when you get in and turn the key on , whats the problem. The remote starter cant do everything. What i mean is , your radio , wiper, heater, windows, etc. doesnt work either until you get in and turn the key on . Why does the suspension have to work. Maybe this isnt right , its just my opinion. Good luck with it anyways. doug

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
11-24-2006, 02:07 PM
Dug after thinking about it Your approach to answer is correct. The remote starter is wired to start rig and that is all. Air ride and other things are controlled by power through the ignition key setup. I may be wrong but, i lean real hard with your assement of the situation. The warning it seems to me would be on till key is turned on.

It could be possible that it may be able to wire to solve this but, if suspension is working when key is turned on it should be Ok. The reason for error i think is that the PCM has power but, not getting notified by power coming through ignition that air suspension has turned on the pump and airing the bags.

Dug You may be able to clarify what i'm trying to say better.

TAZ

Dug
11-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Taz, you said it right , no need to clarify. I dont have those remote start problems becuase my remote start turns the key on. I have had the remote start now for about 19 years ,.......... her name is Michelle.

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
11-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks Dug on Your follow up. It encourages Me that my brain still works most of the time when I give it a little more time.

Just turned 50 in October and single 3 years which has let Me go to more softball games, being single I mean. No kids as they all are grown and no payments to X which is the way it was from day one. Two can live as cheap as 1 you are being played. I need a lady that likes sports and is a responsible person successful in Her own right at any level.

Three years have given Me time to dump the issues which by advice from great forum members who all knew what I was dealing with at the time were great help. Folks do not hesitate to take some advice from the forum when You have figured out they care what happens to forum members beyond all the fun stuff going on in threads. There are some very caring capable people on this forum and those of You as far as I'm concerned know who I'm talking about and I will not name You so as to mess up Your hardcore side on forum.

Seeing more of Our country and list to see more keeps getting longer. Three years it seems I get the feeling to share travel with a Lady, her having own room on Me being part of My Faith/Belief many here understand all ready. It seems more interesting now rather than just with buddies all the time deciding to take a road trip. I guess the free bird get's old after a while.

Not a player ( HA HA as if i would know how) which I guess a guy at 50 could be with the ladies. I cannot get past the loyalty on My part which was not appreciated in the past, no cheating bone or thought in this boy. Integrity is important to me from all around me as well as more important for me to give to those around Me.

I find it seems the girls 20 to 40 seem to have an interest in middle age single guys and us not wanting children, the ladies enjoy having their careers. I would actually enjoy a lady with accomplishments in her life small or large and a sports fan. Maybe helping further her career. Ladies are hard to find it seems at any age with both qualities and looking for the good guy I hear being asked, "Where are all the good guys?" They say tired of the bad boys but, You have to know where to look for the good guys, trustworthy ones and be tired of bad boys by not being around where they are. Words from a wise old man. Not me I'm not old yet. You are as young as You think. That is my take.

I enjoy waking up and if I feel like going some place besides office or job site I can do it and take care of companies by phone and web. It is getting a little old though.

Got a wireless internet card for laptop as speed is slow out in the calm countryside where I live. I love Alltel card. Most of time faster than DSL speed and I had been stuck with 24.4 KBPS for ever with SBC.

Oh well gang, sorry for swerving off topic some (like that is a new thing) but, again thanks Dug for letting me know I had rethought the situation correctly.

OH, I guess thanks all for tolerating My dating BIO. HE HE HE. Tolerating the key word. Thanks all sincerely. New members ask old members, long story. If it bothers You I'm sorry. Most say I keep it interesting and have been off forum allot due to a health battle I won so trying to get back in again to entertain being My job here along with some good technical advice. Dragon and I have done some wild things gutting my H2 and have literally taken a new 2005 and taken every nut and bolt along with parts off the rig upgraded or painted the 2005 and bolting it together then taking it apart again for upgrades. So We have seen an H2 from the guts out. If We do not know yet We will find it out for You.

TAZ