PDA

View Full Version : Fumble Fest 06

GLBLWARMR
11-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Anyone else watch the Pats/Bears game? Besides the Grossman fumble on the snap the rest of the turnovers were caused by strips and hard hits and fighting harder than the other player. I wish I could say that it was fun to watch but being a Pats fan I wanted to turn the channel and not watch. Both teams were trying their hardest to give the game away. It reminded me of the South Park episode where the kids were trying to lose at baseball just so they wouldn't have to play anymore.

CO Hummer
11-27-2006, 04:34 PM
Anyone else watch the Pats/Bears game? Besides the Grossman fumble on the snap the rest of the turnovers were caused by strips and hard hits and fighting harder than the other player. I wish I could say that it was fun to watch but being a Pats fan I wanted to turn the channel and not watch. Both teams were trying their hardest to give the game away. It reminded me of the South Park episode where the kids were trying to lose at baseball just so they wouldn't have to play anymore.

I agree. It was especially suckful to watch when your fantasy QB was Rex Grossman.

GLBLWARMR
11-27-2006, 04:44 PM
I agree. It was especially suckful to watch when your fantasy QB was Rex Grossman.

Yeah I know. Mine was Brady. It was like watching someone get kicked in the groin over and over. All you can do is sit there and cringe yelling OUCH and no matter how bad it got you couldn't stop looking.