PDA

View Full Version : Supercharging

Fistville
01-06-2003, 11:58 PM
I was looking around on a few sights about supercharging my h2, I noticed that the prices for the same supercharging my dealer offered are about half the price which they had stated. Well im wondering if anyone here has done it, primarily the wipple, because that is in my price range(Its my first car, im not made of money) Also, are the minor upgrades like exhaust or cold air intake noticible, they are in the teens in horsepower but this is a 6000 lbs car. Are these upgrades worth it or should I just stay content with what came stock?

Fistville
01-06-2003, 11:58 PM
I was looking around on a few sights about supercharging my h2, I noticed that the prices for the same supercharging my dealer offered are about half the price which they had stated. Well im wondering if anyone here has done it, primarily the wipple, because that is in my price range(Its my first car, im not made of money) Also, are the minor upgrades like exhaust or cold air intake noticible, they are in the teens in horsepower but this is a 6000 lbs car. Are these upgrades worth it or should I just stay content with what came stock?

BreathlessPerformance.com
01-07-2003, 12:14 PM
If you give us a call I will go over the supercharger issue with you in greater detail.

Thank you, Ernie
BreathlessPerformance.com
954-925-7725

JCJ
01-07-2003, 12:35 PM
MR. Ernie,
This forum is intended to supply info and in"forum"ation to all members.
So maybe instead of having Fistville call YOU, YOU could share the answers to the questions in lesser or greater "detail" posted to all of us?
JCJ