PDA

View Full Version : H3 Dealer training North East

oneworld
04-29-2005, 08:47 PM
Dealer training for the H3 in the tristate north east is scheduled for two weeks in mid june > to take place at Paragon Adventure Park, PA > confirmed by Royal Cadillac/Hummer NJ
So does this mean we will not see H3's until mid June, My dealer also told me that GM was holding back on delivering H3's to dealers, something about GM wanting to launch in volume, so they will hold back a little until they can ship larger quanties instead of just a few H3's at a time. Do not know how true this is but my dealer says thats the skinny.

oneworld
04-29-2005, 08:47 PM
Dealer training for the H3 in the tristate north east is scheduled for two weeks in mid june > to take place at Paragon Adventure Park, PA > confirmed by Royal Cadillac/Hummer NJ
So does this mean we will not see H3's until mid June, My dealer also told me that GM was holding back on delivering H3's to dealers, something about GM wanting to launch in volume, so they will hold back a little until they can ship larger quanties instead of just a few H3's at a time. Do not know how true this is but my dealer says thats the skinny.

usetosellhummer
04-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Sounds about right. Our dealer said June and the training stops plus the huge marketing blitz. They are going to do it a little diffrent then th H2 launch. The sizzle was gone after 3 months after launch and noone could get trucks.

oneworld
05-02-2005, 12:22 AM
Now There are a lot of H2's at the dealer in flemington, NJ > 3 months ago they were working hard to try to move them out, running all kinds of deals.At one point they were offering a deal for $409.00per month on the lease. I do not think this will be the case with the H3 > but I guess that will depend on the final build Quality. I know I do not see many H2's on the roads around here, but am close to NYC so it is not a very practiacal vehicle.