PDA

View Full Version : Words Women Use

GLBLWARMR
12-01-2006, 05:10 AM
WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE

This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES

If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five
minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

NOTHING

this is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD

This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH

This is not actually a word, but is a nonverbal statement often
misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

THAT'S OKAY

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before
deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS

A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're
welcome.

The last one is

"Whatever"

....it's a woman's way of saying *!#@ YOU!

KenP
12-01-2006, 05:25 AM
Yeah, I don't like that "whatever" one. Bad... very, very bad.

ssgharkness020147
12-01-2006, 05:38 AM
Yeah, I don't like that "whatever" one. Bad... very, very bad.

You think its bad? Try using it on them. Holy sh*t. If only I had recorded some of those calls, I'd post them to the board for you to hear.

dеiтайожни
12-01-2006, 05:57 AM
Try using the, "there's the door" line anytime your woman gives you bad attitude. Follow it up with the, write down your slutty friends phone number for me and leave it by the door line, if you want. You know how pissed they get when they are mad in the first place, they can't get you worked up and you encourage them to leave? :beerchug: :giggling:

HummBebe
12-01-2006, 06:01 AM
Follow it up with the, write down your slutty friends phone number for me and leave it by the door line, if you want.

:jump::jump::jump:

ssgharkness020147
12-01-2006, 06:08 AM
Genius. Pure genius.

Try using the, "there's the door" line anytime your woman gives you bad attitude. Follow it up with the, write down your slutty friends phone number for me and leave it by the door line, if you want. You know how pissed they get when they are mad in the first place, they can't get you worked up and you encourage them to leave? :beerchug: :giggling:

DDWH
12-01-2006, 06:20 AM

:clapping: LMAO!:clapping:

DennisAJC
12-01-2006, 06:24 AM

LMFAO!!!!!!:perfect10s:

Hmmm2
12-01-2006, 08:54 AM
You forgot, "Uhhhhhhh huhhhhhh .....", meaning, "Yeah, right ... I really believe THAT one." "giggling:

CO Hummer
12-01-2006, 09:38 AM
When she calls me by my real name, instead of stud, love muffin, or the other normal terms of endearment, I'm in trouble.

Mrs.ssippi
12-01-2006, 02:00 PM
FINE and Okay

This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Most of you know Paragon well enough to know that I use those words around the house alot. I'm right more that he would like to think.:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: He hates when we are discussing something and I look at him and go "Okay" and then don't say another word.

GLBLWARMR
12-01-2006, 02:42 PM
When she calls me by my real name, instead of stud, love muffin, or the other normal terms of endearment, I'm in trouble.

Ain't that the truth.

GLBLWARMR
12-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Nothing usually always gets me in trouble. I know something is bugging her so I ask the qustion "whats wrong" and get "Nothing". The problem is she says it like the possessed chick from Exorcist. So now I have a button and boy do I push it. About once a minute I will ask whats wrong and just keep doing it. Well she will get pissed as hell at me over my pushing of the buttons that she usally forgets what she was pissed about in the first place. Now I have been married for 14 years so believe me I know she hasn't forgotten what she was mad about.

She is just saving it up for another point in time when I have forgotten to do something.

frenzy1
12-01-2006, 05:52 PM
:jump: :beerchug: :giggling: :D

DennisAJC
12-01-2006, 06:40 PM

BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! X2:giggling:

DRTYFN
12-02-2006, 11:34 PM
The wimmenz are all in cahoots wiff da debil.:jump:

ROX
12-03-2006, 01:29 AM
The wimmenz are all in cahoots wiff da debil.:jump:Fine. Whatever.

h2co-pilot
12-03-2006, 03:43 AM
Fine. Whatever.

:jump:

X2 lmao :giggling: