PDA

View Full Version : Does this concern anyone else?

KenP
12-02-2006, 12:49 AM
WTF is wrong with you guys and gals in Minnesota?:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Dhimwits.htm
Keith Ellison, the first muslim elected to a National office in the US.

Here's a few snippets about the guy for your reading pleasure.
Since his religious epiphany he's also picked up at least 40 unpaid parking tickets, 17 moving violations, one failure of a breathalyzer test at a traffic stop, and two suspensions of his driver's license. He's also somehow found the time to climb up off the prayer mat and into bed with at least one mistress, and there are credible allegations of more.

He has openly supported a string of convicted cop killers, known racial separatists and at least one domestic terrorist. This is in addition to the virulently anti-Semitic comments that he made while working for the Nation of Islam (an organization that believes white people were created in a laboratory by an evil scientist).

No, the problem isn't that Keith Ellison is a Muslim. It is that he is CAIR's Muslim.

For those few who don't know, the notorious CAIR was founded with terrorist seed money and it receives strong financial support from Wahhabis, the most violent and extreme of major Muslim sects. CAIR has even had its own leaders and members accused and convicted of supporting terrorism. It has gone to bat for people like Sami al-Araian and other well-known sponsors of Islamic terror. It also refuses to acknowledge and denounce more than 99% of all deadly Islamic attacks.

Yet, this has not stopped Ellison from publicly associating himself with CAIR, even serving as keynote speaker at their annual banquet. Nor has his dubious moral background and cursory support for gay rights and Israel's existence (issues that helped him win the Democratic primary at least) kept CAIR from embracing Ellison and facilitating his election with well-worn charges of bigotry against critics.This site will tell you all about CAIR:
http://www.anti-cair-net.org/

I wonder if He'll take the oath on a Bible, or Quran.:rant:

More on Ellison:
http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/2557
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/2006/09/013316print.html

ssgharkness020147
12-02-2006, 01:25 AM
I didnt even know that f*cker got elected. I cant f*cking believe that. A while ago I saw he was on the ballot and read about him for about all of thirty seconds before closing the browser and laughing about how there was no way in hell that he would get in office. Who knows maybe now other extremists have a shot at office. David Duke for president anyone? :confused:

BlueHUMMERH2
12-02-2006, 01:26 AM
I see no reason to be sympathetic to muslim beliefs or their supporters. I agree, this guy is a looney. I don't know how he was elected. But shame on Minnesota.

KenP
12-02-2006, 01:30 AM
This is the way it started in France. Do nothing, do nothing, and then BAM!!!! It's too late. France is all but gone to the radicals, they just don't know it, yet.

England is heading that way right on their heels. I think the Brits see it, but not sure they can stop it now.

We can stop it. But we have to act NOW. Stop Conyers at every chance.:rant: :rant: :rant:

NEOCON1
12-02-2006, 01:31 AM
im ready to CRUSADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KenP
12-02-2006, 01:32 AM
I see no reason to be sympathetic to muslim beliefs or their supporters. I agree, this guy is a looney. I don't know how he was elected. But shame on Minnesota.There was actually concern as to whether the militant was liberal enough. He pandered with the gay vote, as muslims don't believe in it, but he said he did.

Damn, one representative at a time.:rant: :rant: :rant:

CO Hummer
12-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Ahhhhhh, it's so nice to see my old home state pull another one of these moves.......NOT.

But, I trust that that he'll be cursed like Paul Wellstone was. Give it time.

ree
12-03-2006, 04:25 AM
Ahhhhhh, it's so nice to see my old home state pull another one of these moves.......NOT.

But, I trust that that he'll be cursed like Paul Wellstone was. Give it time.
:jump:
I just moved back, but not soon enough to vote :mad:. It's a damn shame. We'll see what we can do about it!

Steve - SanJose
12-03-2006, 05:58 AM
No.

PARAGON
12-03-2006, 06:24 AM

DRTYFN
12-03-2006, 08:44 AM
I'm more concerned with Muslims' insatiable hunger for sex with farm animals.

frenzy1
12-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Muslim's are a HUGE problem in Europe. Our countries are being flooded with raghead immigrants from North African countries, who only come to Europe to take advantage of our social security system. They don't want to learn our language, they don't want to adapt to our western life style, ... they're just lookin' for a handout and in their freakin' mosks (which are paid for with our tax money), they preach hatred against us !
I say, ship 'em all back to the dessert and nuke 'em !

Frenzy
Belgium

f5fstop
12-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Muslim's are a HUGE problem in Europe. Our countries are being flooded with raghead immigrants from North African countries, who only come to Europe to take advantage of our social security system. They don't want to learn our language, they don't want to adapt to our western life style, ... they're just lookin' for a handout and in their freakin' mosks (which are paid for with our tax money), they preach hatred against us !
I say, ship 'em all back to the dessert and nuke 'em !

Frenzy
Belgium

Sounds a lot like our Illegal Alien problem from the south....

bparker
12-03-2006, 03:13 PM
This is a sad day that this tard can make it into office. I am ashamed for people abroad to see this..