12-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Hundreds mourn bridegroom killed by police

POSTED: 10:11 a.m. EST, December 2, 2006

01/1/2007" Story Highlights

• Funeral held for Sean Bell, who was killed by police on his wedding day
• Minister stresses forgiveness and urges calm; another calls for justice
• Bell, who died in hail of 50 police bullets, called victim of wrongdoing
• "Outrage march" planned for Saturday as criticism of police mounts

Guess people will think twice about running down a cop twice with a CAR. I would not have stopped shooting until they all stopped moving. I was glad to hear that most of the fired bullets hit their intended targets this time at least. Most times you here things like 89 rounds fired and noone was hit. This time there were bullet holes in the car and in the intended people. Good job cops it is about time you figured out sight alignment, sight picture and trigger control.

h2co-pilot
12-03-2006, 03:51 AM
Fckem, he deserved every one.

And a double-hop pimp slap.**double-hop pimp slap**

2xtreme
12-03-2006, 03:08 PM
:iagree: x2

DennisAJC
12-03-2006, 09:16 PM
I guess he was a dead lay on his wedding night.:jump:

GLBLWARMR
12-03-2006, 09:36 PM
I guess he was a dead lay on his wedding night.:jump:

Yeah but she cannot bitch about him not being stiff:D :D

DennisAJC
12-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Yeah but she cannot bitch about him not being stiff:D :D

:jump:

Like clockwork, this thread changes course.:giggling:

KenP
12-03-2006, 11:24 PM
No sympathy can be found in this house. None.

H2Blondie
12-03-2006, 11:29 PM
You would think these guys would realize eventually that there might be consequences to their actions.

DRTYFN
12-04-2006, 01:40 AM
I bet the crime rates were down while the funeral was going on.:giggling:

H2Blondie
12-04-2006, 02:01 AM
That's a rather racist comment. Some people (person) on this board might take offense to that.:giggling:

Mrs.ssippi
12-04-2006, 02:34 AM
That's a rather racist comment. Some people (person) on this board might take offense to that.:giggling:If you mean those of us that are tall and have an afro, no I'm good with it. :fdance: :clapping:

Grape Ape
12-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Dont forget "Reverend" Sharpton jumping around in front of the camera. Amazing how people dont know the facts and are throwing the race card.

h2co-pilot
12-04-2006, 03:36 AM
I guess Sharpton stepped away from the fried chicken for a bit.:giggling:

That is not, I repeat not a racist remark (http://www.kfccruelty.com/sharpton.asp)

Hmmm2
12-04-2006, 06:39 AM

That is not, I repeat not a racist remark (http://www.kfccruelty.com/sharpton.asp)
:eek: OMG! :eek: :giggling:

DRTYFN
12-04-2006, 06:50 AM
Dont forget "Reverend" Sharpton jumping around in front of the camera. Amazing how people dont know the facts and are throwing the race card.

When you say "jumping around" are you implying that he was behaving in a primitive manner?:giggling: :giggling: :jump: :jump: :jump:

GLBLWARMR
12-04-2006, 02:47 PM
When you say "jumping around" are you implying that he was behaving in a primitive manner?:giggling: :giggling: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Well was listening to the news this morning and they were doing an article about him. I wasn't sure why they were mentioning Britney Spears in an article about Sharpton. Then I realized they were saying those were some Bithcin Spears he was carrying.

Grape Ape
12-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Accurate observation. What would that guy do if he ever had to get a real job?
He is a fool. About ten years ago he was screaming for "justice" on TV about a group of white guys that raped a teenage black girl. The girl wound up making up the whole incident so she would not get in trouble with her parents for coming home late. Shame on the idiots in the media for seeking this tard out to generate a news story.
Love that hair too.

Mr. I - Man
12-04-2006, 07:29 PM

Isn't that Al Sharpton in your Avatar???:D

h2co-pilot
12-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Heck if I know, they all look alike to me.:D;):dancingbanana:

GeorgeSSSS
12-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Everyone knows I'm the most right wing conservative you'll come across. However, let me point out that the cops were undercover cops, meaning (most likely) no visable badges at the time of the incident. Therefore, this black kid is in a bad part of town and a bunch of unknown guys start following him, then they draw guns, and then start shooting. All the kid knows is he's being shot at -- -- most likely by gang bangers; he doesn't realize they are the police. In that context, his conduct was reasonable: He was unarmed and he was trying to escape.

When I was a prosecutor in the U.S. Navy, one of the things we always made sure of was that Shore Patrol personnel (i.e. military police) on patrol had their SP insignia plainly visable on their uniforms and were wearing white SP helmets, thereby indicating their police function. If they didn't, the jerk resisting arrest or running away couldn't be prosecuted for resisting arrest or running from the Shore Patrol because he wouldn't know they were SPs.

If the NY undercover cops didn't make it clear to the kid who was shot that they were undercover cops, the kid is innocent and the cops are in the wrong. And if that's the case, they all need to be taken off the force and maybe prosecuted.

I think Jessee Jackson and Al Sharpton are a couple of the biggest jerks on the planet. But this time, they may be right. This kid may be an innocent victim of criminally incompetent undercover work.

George SSSS

ssgharkness020147
12-05-2006, 02:39 AM
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh. When "Firm" see's this you all are gonna be in such big trouble. :rant: :jump: :violin:

Espcially you Ken.....:beerchug:

h2co-pilot
12-05-2006, 02:42 AM
No doubt tragic, but if it was some gang bangers- they would have shot him too. I don't think that those police intentionally set out to kill him for no reason. He was bashing into their car and buildings- and supposedly there was an altercation prior to the incident.

Sharpton and Jackson piss me off because they always play the race card and the uneducated/spongeminded followers proceed and protest often with misinformation. This is a police matter. They play people because that is all that they have now. The lynchings are over- this is the 21st century.

I just don't see it. I don't see acts of racism except in articles with their name in them. Don't get me wrong- I see the Negro College Fund (I guess you apparently can't say "Negro" anymore- so whatever they call it.)-and my tax money flying to defend my city and others from the NAACP because a quota isn't met. But the people that hire and fire/go to school/walk the streets/teach the children all grew up with shared bathrooms, Different Strokes, shared workplaces, the Cosbys, fuggin Rerun and Rodge and damn Michael Jackson. It's a Different World....;)

Everyone in this country was decended from an immigrant -most whites came over as servants:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_labour

http://www.immigrantships.net/v3/1800v3/rappahannock18511104_02.html

So I'm not buying it anymore and I'm am vocal about it. (rant off )

BTW: The officers involved are white, hispanic and black.

KenP
12-05-2006, 02:50 AM
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh. When "Firm" see's this you all are gonna be in such big trouble. :rant: :jump: :violin:

Espcially you Ken.....:beerchug:Hey now! I haven't said one thing on this thread about my hatred of Sharpton, Jackson and the rest of those pandering, greedy bastards.:p

ssgharkness020147
12-05-2006, 05:18 AM
Just F'in with ya Ken. I hear you on the todays black "civil" right leaders. As far as I'm concerned they are taking their movememt backwards not forward.

DRTYFN
12-05-2006, 05:22 AM
Hey now! I haven't said one thing on this thread about my hatred of Sharpton, Jackson and the rest of those extorting, blackmailing, evil Pied Pipering, pandering, greedy bastards.:p

Fixed

ssgharkness020147
12-05-2006, 05:57 AM
:jump:

Fixed

Agriv8r
12-05-2006, 04:47 PM
:twak: