PDA

View Full Version : Hey MRS.

partsguy
12-03-2006, 03:03 AM
What the hell are we going to bet on next????Maybe harness racing from Yonkers N.Y?

I'm old and married and bored(well not really just Old)Well also married but I enjoy most of that.

Input would be helpfull.

Mrs.ssippi
12-03-2006, 02:27 PM
What the hell are we going to bet on next????Maybe harness racing from Yonkers N.Y?

I'm old and married and bored(well not really just Old)Well also married but I enjoy most of that.

Input would be helpfull.College football? Who will piss someone off on Elcova first? If so my bet is on Paragon. :giggling: :giggling: Hey Ken can you help a brother and sister out.

Mrs.ssippi
12-03-2006, 02:35 PM
You know the NASCAR season starts in Feb. you need to pick a driver. There are all kinds of new stuff next year with NASCAR. The "car of the future" and Toyota will be joining the NASCAR family. And I'm giving you the heads up so you can start researching you bet. :OWNED:

partsguy
12-04-2006, 01:29 AM
You can have ALL the IMPORTS and I"ll only take the chevy"s???except Jr.

partsguy
12-04-2006, 02:08 AM
Basketball.....I'll only take the tar heels and Duke and maybe Pittsburg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You my young lady can have who you wish..except for the Cosmos.

Mrs.ssippi
12-04-2006, 02:29 AM
Basketball.....I'll only take the tar heels and Duke and maybe Pittsburg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You my young lady can have who you wish..except for the Cosmos.You think that was soooooo funny. And I will take a cosmo or two. My mother in law is coming to spend the night.

Mrs.ssippi
12-04-2006, 02:32 AM
I'll always take KANSAS JAYHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!:beerchug: :beerchug:

partsguy
12-04-2006, 12:47 PM
You think that was soooooo funny. And I will take a cosmo or two. My mother in law is coming to spend the night. Hope you enjoy that!!!!!!!!!!Outlaws coming to town.:D