PDA

View Full Version : Tis Sunday

h2co-pilot
12-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Good morning/afternoon.:)

I'm drinking coffee and playing on the computer. I'm still in my jammies and the fire is going.

Wonder Pets is on in the background.:rolleyes::D

I am cleaning and hopefully going to finish decorating the house. I need to get some rrrrrribbon!

What's everyone up too?

KenP
12-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Watching some hottie drink coffee in her jammies. Changed channel to Sports Center, drinking tea and wondering why the newpaper hasn't started my delivery up again.

Beating the kids later when they interupt the games.

Eating leftover turkey sammies from the turkey dinner last night. Mmmm-mmmmm......

GLBLWARMR
12-03-2006, 05:09 PM
My wife is cracking the whip hard this morning. I failed in my duties as bitch boy last weekend and didn't wash the vehicles so I am going here in a couple of minutes to wash, wax and vacuum both vehicles. Once that is done she will provide the TV, remote and beer so I can watch the games.

Will make a trip later to the Sam's Club to do a little grocery shopping and try to complete a little more christmas shopping.

Mrs.ssippi
12-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Watching some hottie drink coffee in her jammies. So what is the deal. Did ya'll find LOVE again after the trip to the mountains? Ya'll are all talking sex talk, and hotties in jammies and the first thing CP posted when she got back was a large painted "candy cane". Did ya'll renew your vows? I know you guys loved each other before but now you LLLLOOOOVVVEEE each other. Give us the scoop. :giggling: :beerchug:

Mrs.ssippi
12-03-2006, 05:11 PM
My wife is cracking the whip hard this morning. I failed in my duties as bitch boy last weekend and didn't wash the vehicles so I am going here in a couple of minutes to wash, wax and vacuum both vehicles. Once that is done she will provide the TV, remote and beer so I can watch the games.

Will make a trip later to the Sam's Club to do a little grocery shopping and try to complete a little more christmas shopping.Damn, I love when you guys post stuff like this, it just reminds Paragon how great he has it and what a great wife I am. :D :dancingbanana:

BlueHUMMERH2
12-03-2006, 05:12 PM
It's a nice, cold morning here in Pa. Perfect for washing the H2! :rolleyes:

I'm going down to a club in Philly tonight. Even though I don't dance, the persuasive powers of 5 hot women has left me with no choice but to go. We were supposed to take a limo, but some of the girls backed out so, I get to drive now.... Should be interesting as long as no one gets arrested. :D

dochummer
12-03-2006, 05:26 PM
feeding my youngest a bottle....

GLBLWARMR
12-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Damn, I love when you guys post stuff like this, it just reminds Paragon how great he has it and what a great wife I am. :D :dancingbanana:

Well I can make smart ass jokes like that cause the wife doesn't partake in the forums. If she did my post would have read like this:

"I will be washing my queens chariot this morning prior to the football games. I do not have too but I feel obligated because of all the things she does for me and while I am doing that she is off to the gym where I set here up with a 1 hour massage."

See that is the truth but just doesn't sound as good as the first post.:D :D :D

Mrs.ssippi
12-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Well I can make smart ass jokes like that cause the wife doesn't partake in the forums. If she did my post would have read like this:

"I will be washing my queens chariot this morning prior to the football games. I do not have too but I feel obligated because of all the things she does for me and while I am doing that she is off to the gym where I set here up with a 1 hour massage."

See that is the truth but just doesn't sound as good as the first post.:D :D :D Me and my friends like to call that P*ssy control. :giggling: (sorry, for those that I offended) :dancingbanana:

KenP
12-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Dsmn 'Skins.:mad:

GLBLWARMR
12-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Dsmn 'Skins.:mad:

Indy just lost on a 60yd FG with 17 seconds left

H2Blondie
12-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Indy just lost on a 60yd FG with 17 seconds left

Yeah Vince!:clapping:

devilsfan
12-03-2006, 11:04 PM
In a pissy mood today because the damn teenagers were out playing basketball till late last night/early this morning. They live about 30 houses DOWN THE FREAKIN STREET yet they play in front of OUR HOUSE because the culdesac has more room. Of course our bedroom is on the front of the house with one entire wall being glass so you can hear everything. I cannot WAIT to get out of this stupid house in the spring. Freakin trash city I live in. And yeah, I've told them off before, that's how our cars got vandalized last time. Then the dogs start HOWLING at 7 am, which wakes up the toddler who starts SCREAMING, and lucky me, I get to take care of all of it since it's hubby's turn to sleep in.

So I've managed to completely take out my mood on the dogs and the hubby today. People are steering clear of me. I am a total bitch.

Happy sunday! :)

Stacy

dеiтайожни
12-03-2006, 11:11 PM
sux2bu. kekeke~~~!! :giggling: :giggling:

KenP
12-03-2006, 11:23 PM
In a pissy mood today because the damn teenagers were out playing basketball till late last night/early this morning. They live about 30 houses DOWN THE FREAKIN STREET yet they play in front of OUR HOUSE because the culdesac has more room. Of course our bedroom is on the front of the house with one entire wall being glass so you can hear everything. I cannot WAIT to get out of this stupid house in the spring. Freakin trash city I live in. And yeah, I've told them off before, that's how our cars got vandalized last time. Then the dogs start HOWLING at 7 am, which wakes up the toddler who starts SCREAMING, and lucky me, I get to take care of all of it since it's hubby's turn to sleep in.

So I've managed to completely take out my mood on the dogs and the hubby today. People are steering clear of me. I am a total bitch.

Happy sunday! :)

StacyCall the Police. Noise ordinance, teenage curfew, etc.

Hey, where are you moving?

Dug
12-03-2006, 11:23 PM
devilsfan- sorry to hear that you have to put up with that crap all night. I specifically sold our last house and moved up in the woods. Our house is 1/2 a mile from the nearest street. good luck

DennisAJC
12-03-2006, 11:26 PM
I'm stalking this family right now. I'm standing outside their window.

The goober husband is just staring at his hot wife while she types on the computer. I think I'll leave a hot carl on their doorstep.:giggling:

Dug
12-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Been building this house for a few years , finally moving in this month. I have been painting all day and the granite guy came out and made templates. Cant wait to move in. This is a pic of the house I hope to get the barn built next summer. Also i dont have all the landscaping done , should get at it next summer.

GLBLWARMR
12-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Nice place Dug. I do not know why someone is not romping through the mud in the front yard in the H2. Man, you could have some fun.

PARAGON
12-04-2006, 02:52 AM
troll hunting a bunch ringneck canucks in the dennis video thread

devilsfan
12-04-2006, 03:00 AM
Call the Police. Noise ordinance, teenage curfew, etc.

Hey, where are you moving?

We did that the first year we moved here. House got vandalized that time. I give up...got some sleep in the hallway. I was trying to think of other ways to dissuade them.....dog poop in the street, broken glass, etc. But it's in front of the house, and so is the garage, so whatever I toss out there I also have to drive through. Cleaning poop out of MTRs = sucks.

We're moving to a NICER NEIGHBORHOOD, still in SA or the surrounding area. With at least 2-3 acres. We're telling the realtor that it's ok to be able to see the neighbors, but I don't want to hear them.

And the house needs to be set back at LEAST 100 yds from everyone else.

I'm going to be crotchety and anti-social at age 31. :jump:

Stacy

2-H2's
12-04-2006, 05:56 AM
Flew from Charlette, NC to San Juan, PR...still road whoring, at least for the next week :D 16 hour days are killing me...

Currently in Ponce gambling & working :clapping:

Kiraco
12-04-2006, 05:53 PM
I wish I could be in PR.:( Have you gone to the rainforest?

PARAGON
12-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Flew from Charolette, NC to San Juan, PR...still road whoring, at least for the next week :D 16 hour days are killing me...

Currently in Ponce gambling & working :clapping:ahhhh... living the high life;)

BlueHUMMERH2
12-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Oh god, is it monday now? I didn't get home until almost 5am from Philly. I think that was the most awesome sunday I've ever had! :D There was a guy at the club who parked the H2 in a special spot, and sat there all night (it was freezing too) to make sure no one bothered it.

PARAGON
12-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Oh god, is it monday now? I didn't get home until almost 5am from Philly. I think that was the most awesome sunday I've ever had! :D There was a guy at the club who parked the H2 in a special spot, and sat there all night (it was freezing too) to make sure no one bothered it.:excited:

KenP
12-04-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm going to be crotchety and anti-social at age 31.That's ok, I've been anti-social most of my life. Too many stupid people that I don't want to waste my time with.:shhh: