PDA

View Full Version : Do you look for your presents?

h2co-pilot
12-05-2006, 08:46 PM
I do.:giggling: I can't help it. You have to hide them gewd.:D

DennisAJC
12-05-2006, 08:48 PM
I do.:giggling: I ca't help it. You have to hide them gewd.:D

Check the Lexus. It's in the pouch behind the passenger seat.:giggling:

Big Z
12-05-2006, 08:53 PM
I Also Buy the Stuff, So there Are NO Mistakes! :D

DennisAJC
12-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Don't really need to poke around for the presents.

I see it on my Visa statement on-line.:dancingbanana:

CO Hummer
12-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Nope. I don't get any! I hate it when I get presents where my own money is spent. I do a MUCH better job of buying stuff for myself, so I don't get gifts. :D

dеiтайожни
12-05-2006, 10:00 PM
What presents? You mean the cupcakes I wait everyday by my mailbox for, that you never sent? If so, then yes... I look for them. :crying:

h2co-pilot
12-05-2006, 10:08 PM
What presents? You mean the cupcakes I wait everyday by my mailbox for, that you never sent? If so, then yes... I look for them. :crying:

Aw.:(

So- I gave you my list and asked for yours in another thread. You didn't care enough to look.:crying:

Besides- you promised a spider killing. It's getting cold out and it is looking for a foundation or door crack to fit it's huge ass in as I type.:(

h2co-pilot
12-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Nope. I don't get any! I hate it when I get presents where my own money is spent. I do a MUCH better job of buying stuff for myself, so I don't get gifts. :D

You're kidding.:(

You're easy to shop for- thimbles, ribs, chocolates and welding outfits.:fdance:

CO Hummer
12-05-2006, 10:39 PM

They will come as pancakes, or something flatter. She has infatuation with sitting on food.

JamesT
12-05-2006, 10:44 PM
:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: Nope. I don't get any! I hate it when I get presents where my own money is spent. I do a MUCH better job of buying stuff for myself, so I don't get gifts. :D

devilsfan
12-05-2006, 11:11 PM
I TELL hubby what to buy me. No surprises there. :D

Stacy

h2co-pilot
12-05-2006, 11:31 PM
They will come as pancakes, or something flatter. She has infatuation with sitting on food.
Feels so good!:jump:

Mrs.ssippi
12-05-2006, 11:39 PM
I TELL hubby what to buy me. No surprises there. :D

StacyI tell Paragon what I want but he has a mind of his own. :giggling: Sometimes I'll get some extra little things for my stocking just incase he flubs the stocking (like last year:shhh: ).:jump: I love to look and shake the presents. But I don't really want to know, I want to be surprised. Paragon says its a surprise when ever you find out, on Christmas or 2 weeks be, a surprise is a surprise. :(

h2co-pilot
12-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Somebody went shopping today and I know where everything is. It's so hard- someone help me.:D

DRTYFN
12-06-2006, 02:11 AM
It's so hard- someone help me.:D
I thought you got a bunch of that on your trip?:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

dеiтайожни
12-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Aw.:(

So- I gave you my list and asked for yours in another thread. You didn't care enough to look.:crying:

Besides- you promised a spider killing. It's getting cold out and it is looking for a foundation or door crack to fit it's huge ass in as I type.:(

Still can't find your list, you will have to help me locate it if you want anything.

I made good on my spider killing promise. I had a friend in the area release some larger spiders to eat the one that was giving you problems. How sure are you, that the spider trying to get in now is the same one you contracted me to kill? Do you have a DNA sample from the original spider?

Mrs.ssippi
12-06-2006, 02:24 AM
Somebody went shopping today and I know where everything is. It's so hard- someone help me.:DKen went shopping? He needs to help Paragon out, I can not remember the last time Paragon went shopping. Okay, he took "A" shopping last year for a present for me. Its always shopping online baby. But he did not go to the mall.

KenP
12-06-2006, 02:34 AM
Somebody went shopping today and I know where everything is. It's so hard- someone help me.:DYou were in the shower... I moved them... They're in my super-secret place.:jump:

I hope to wrap them tonight and put them under the tree. She can shake-em all she wants. (That's the best part!) I use boxes for EVERTHING and will often tape small things down to the box so they don't move. I sometimes put small things like coins or rocks in a box to really throw her off.

Me = Sneaky :jump:

KenP
12-06-2006, 02:40 AM
DAMN!!!! Someone snuck out the side door, but gave herself away when she came in the garage door... WITH MY KEYS!!!:o :rant: :o

ROX
12-06-2006, 02:43 AM
DAMN!!!! Someone snuck out the side door, but gave herself away when she came in the garage door... WITH MY KEYS!!!:o :rant: :o:jump: Time to find a new hiding place! Put it somewhere near where the spider hangs out....:fdance: :D

KenP
12-06-2006, 02:44 AM
:jump: Time to find a new hiding place! Put it somewhere near where the spider hangs out....:fdance: :DI just said that knowing she'd read this and not go look in the truck. Then I could sneak them in later.

Me = :OWNED:
But I do wrap presents better than anyone in this house.:perfect10s:

ROX
12-06-2006, 02:59 AM
I just said that knowing she'd read this and not go look in the truck. Then I could sneak them in later.

Me = :OWNED:
But I do wrap presents better than anyone in this house.:perfect10s::o Trent wraps better than I do, too. I hate wrapping presents! Bah Humbug! ;)

h2co-pilot
12-06-2006, 03:36 AM
Wrapping sucks so hard!

DAMN!!!! Someone snuck out the side door, but gave herself away when she came in the garage door... WITH MY KEYS!!!:o :rant: :o

I went out the back but locked myself out.:o :OWNED:

DDWH
12-06-2006, 05:26 AM

:iagree: I always take it back or buy my own before hand!:beerchug:

FWIW Santa is bringing me Cooper STT's for Christmas!:jump:

GLBLWARMR
12-06-2006, 05:31 AM
The wife and I get what we want throughout the year so we do not do anything for birthdays, christmas or anniversaries. Christmas is totally for our kids. So to answer the question nope don't go searching in the least cause I would not find anything except what we bought the kids.

Alan06SUT
12-06-2006, 05:52 AM
NO. ITS BAD LUCK.

h2co-pilot
12-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Nah Uh!:p

btt for purrrresents!:excited: