PDA

View Full Version : agent killed

PARAGON
12-07-2006, 11:04 PM
You'll soon read/hear about a FBI agent that was part of a HRT team that was training under live fire conditions at Fort A.P. Hill who was shot and killed yesterday afternoon.

I hope now that we have a bunch of Democraps around, they don't use this as some reasoning to study or shut down live fire training.

KenP
12-07-2006, 11:17 PM
You'll soon read/hear about a FBI agent that was part of a HRT team that was training under live fire conditions at Fort A.P. Hill who was shot and killed yesterday afternoon.

I hope now that we have a bunch of Democraps around, they don't use this as some reasoning to study or shut down live fire training.It's history now, buddy. Bye, bye to the real thing... Welcome to the world of make-believe.:mad:

CO Hummer
12-07-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm assuming we'll go to rubber bullets as standard issues for the military too.

NewHummerGuy
12-07-2006, 11:44 PM
I'm assuming we'll go to rubber bullets as standard issues for the military too.

Nope. The military will just run around going "bang, bang....your dead":rant:

Or maybe they will start using paintballs as a new form of non-lethal military weapon. If the bad guy has a color then hes dead and cant move for the rest of the day.

f5fstop
12-08-2006, 01:54 AM
Hell, liberals will get that assault weapon banned.:mad:

http://hometown.aol.com/f5fstop01/images/pissoffaliberal-1.jpg

Wisha Haddan H3
12-08-2006, 02:40 AM

I hope now that we have a bunch of Democraps around, they don't use this as some reasoning to study or shut down live fire training.

:iagree:

There might be a small voice to eliminate live fire exercises and there's always an inquiry into cause of death, but I'd hope the dems are smarter than that. Training deaths are sad, but these are soldiers. They signed up to go into harm's way, not to play scrabble. Paintballs and rubber bullets don't win battles.

K9sH3
12-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Nope. The military will just run around going "bang, bang....your dead":rant:

Or maybe they will start using paintballs as a new form of non-lethal military weapon. If the bad guy has a color then hes dead and cant move for the rest of the day.

Already are using paintballs and doing exactly what you said. Its being politically correct so that we don't hurt anyones feelings.