PDA

View Full Version : Go Nuggets!

Adam in CO
12-17-2006, 08:56 PM
That is all. I actually think the NBA is a crappy fan product, that the players are all a bunch of hoods and thugs, that it is NOT a 5M/year skill and has basically SUCKED since Jordan. Now, that is all.

KenP
12-17-2006, 11:50 PM
That is all. I actually think the NBA is a crappy fan product, that the players are all a bunch of hoods and thugs, that it is NOT a 5M/year skill and has basically SUCKED since Jordan. Now, that is all.I agree.

Who'd want to play fo rthe Nuggets anyway? What a ghey a$$ name that doesn't project big brass ones, that's for sure.:giggling:

ROX
12-17-2006, 11:51 PM
I agree.

Who'd want to play fo rthe Nuggets anyway? What a ghey a$$ name that doesn't project big brass ones, that's for sure.:giggling:Maybe they should change their name to Big Brass Nuggets. Then would you watch them?

DRTYFN
12-18-2006, 12:15 AM
Let's say the over under on Carmello's suspension is 20 games. I'll take the over.:OWNED:

JamesT
12-18-2006, 12:25 AM
No way. I say 10 games. Stern will use the excuss that he's been a good boy till now.

Let's say the over under on Carmello's suspension is 20 games. I'll take the over.:OWNED:

ZigsRig
12-18-2006, 03:58 AM
My basketball team will kick (or bitch slap) your basketball team's ass! :jump:

GLBLWARMR
12-18-2006, 04:06 AM
People still play that game?? Surprised a player hasn't pulled a gun on the court and shot somone yet!!!

KenP
12-18-2006, 07:23 AM
People still play that game?? Surprised a player hasn't pulled a gun on the court and shot somone yet!!!Too hard to conceal, that's why the shorts are getting larger and largeer.

Soon...

h2co-pilot
12-18-2006, 02:31 PM
I just watched the "replays" and it is ridiculous.

I really don't agree with most salaries in sports these days. They are all going to sh1t because of it.:crying:

Scouts Out
12-18-2006, 02:58 PM
I think they should make the NBA more like the NHL, some one fouls you, just go at it for a few minutes and then have to go to a penality box for a few minutes. Would take those hard fouls away when you know the guy can jump up and kick your ass, makes the taunting go away. When was the last time you saw trash talking inthe NHL? It is self correcting...... you talk trash, pull a cheap foul, you know some time during the game or at least the next game you will get pay back. All these NBA guy want to be thugs, lets let them see how tough they are by allowign them to beat on each other:beerchug: :beerchug: :jump:

RuggedH2
12-18-2006, 03:00 PM
Mello looked like a pussy with that bitch slap and backpeddle maneuver the media referred to as a punch.

This idiot showed up in a gang video? WEAK!

GLBLWARMR
12-18-2006, 03:02 PM
All these NBA guy want to be thugs, lets let them see how tough they are by allowign them to beat on each other:beerchug: :beerchug: :jump:

I agree. Bet you they don't talk as much chit when they have to fear backing it up.

Adam in CO
12-18-2006, 03:29 PM

I wish the over. The local sports radio guys think 5 games.

CO Hummer
12-18-2006, 05:13 PM
I wish the over. The local sports radio guys think 5 games.

The ESPN guys here in Denver are all saying 10 games.

JamesT
12-18-2006, 07:33 PM
15 Games! Im suprized! Should have been more. These thugs are our of control.

Adam in CO
12-18-2006, 07:41 PM
X2. 15 games. Still don't really care.

DRTYFN
12-18-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm going to try to upgrade to the courtside tickets again when the Nuggets come to town. Watch for Mello to go raar.:giggling:

Adam in CO
12-20-2006, 12:16 AM
So they took Iverson (another thug) to supplement the suspended thugs. Nice.

KenP
12-20-2006, 12:37 AM
So they took Iverson (another thug) to supplement the suspended thugs. Nice.I hate that POS!!! A past governer of VA pardoned him when he was in high school for starting, and participating in, a bowling alley brawl.

The game against the Wiz just may have been the last Nuggets game I watch.

Scouts Out
12-20-2006, 05:28 PM
I wonder if their probabtion officers just come watch them at the games... If the owners had any balls they woudl just suspend them and then if th other owners would have some principals the losers would never play again. The Steelers always were classy that way, Barry Foster, great running back, they got a hint of a drug problem they told him to clean up and when he didn't he was cut. Bam Morris, same thing, had a great year, the next year he was cut. everyone acted surprised but it is obvious they knew he had issues, the other owners did not care, they all signed the players.... Plaxico Burress was the last one, he embarrassed the Rooneys once too many times with his Thug routine, they let him go as a free agent but even if he had been under contrant they woudl have cut him

partsguy
12-21-2006, 01:33 AM
Enjoy Allen ...Great player rotten person.What ever happen to Dr.J(I know he got old).

The Denver Thug's.........Go team...wait there is no I in team but there is 12 I's out there.

I will watch the WNBA and Colllage for now on.Corse collage is just thug U also!!!

Cricket anyone??????

DRTYFN
12-21-2006, 02:14 AM
Aaaaaawww.... poor widdo Nugget bitches had to cancel tonight's game because of a little snow.:crying: :fdance: :jump: