PDA

View Full Version : H2X? thingee...

Kerr
12-21-2006, 04:12 PM
You guys know that H3X package they offer where the H3 is desart orange metalic with everthing under the sun in chrome...

Well last night i passed a H2 like that. at first i thought i had to much at drink, but i passed it again this moring.

I could not get my cell phone to get a picture of it but i have never seen one like that. It was Desert orange, with painted grill, Chrome bush gaurds, chome running board, door handles, ect etc etc... black wheels with chome lips, and the spair tire carrier had a hard cover over it that painted the same with chome hummer on the back.

Anyone else seen one of these. Ill ride by the mall and see if its there. It was heading that way this moring...

KenP
12-21-2006, 06:32 PM
It sounds like it was the Limited Edition Fusion Orange with a few add-ons like different wheels.

Kerr
12-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Yea thats it. whats the deal on one of those. i have never seen one or read anything about them?

Anti-BlInG
12-21-2006, 09:00 PM
They're ugly.

CO Hummer
12-21-2006, 09:11 PM
I heart the orange. :perfect10s:

devilsfan
12-21-2006, 09:44 PM
Online pics don't do it justice. I think it's gorgeous in person.

It's their 2006 version of Victory Red. Costs more than the base version.

Stacy

Vettster
12-22-2006, 01:26 AM
Check out the Hummer H2 website.

Ugly.:fdance:

timgco
12-22-2006, 02:13 AM
I was thinking of adding an LE FO to my HUMMER fleet.

I'm holding off though, because the CO HUMMER LE Rock rails will not integrate.

GLBLWARMR
12-22-2006, 04:21 AM
I just do not like the brush bar. It looks like a piece of cheap plastic.

KenP
12-22-2006, 07:27 AM
I just do not like the brush bar. It looks like a piece of cheap plastic.If you look at the brush guard from the back it looks very cheap. The guard is not a full rounded bar, but more of a half-bar.

Color is a matter of personal opinion. With that in mind, I don't like it. I also don't like the bright blue LE they did. Hell, I didn't like the Victory Red either. But again, that's just me.

Vettster
12-22-2006, 02:47 PM
If you look at the brush guard from the back it looks very cheap. The guard is not a full rounded bar, but more of a half-bar.

Color is a matter of personal opinion. With that in mind, I don't like it. I also don't like the bright blue LE they did. Hell, I didn't like the Victory Red either. But again, that's just me.

It come loaded with the entertainment system, back up camera and carbon fiber interior pieces as well as the brush guard and special rocker panels. there might be a few more goodies also.
I know the rocker panels with the integrated steps are available on the regular production models for 07.
The brush guard is metal (steel?) with kind of a thick plastic coating on it.
I picked mine out because 1) There were no Victory Red ones available and 2, by the time I calculated the price of a loaded out yellow H2 SUT, there was only about $800.00 difference for the limited edition one.
That being said, it would be a great car for a pimp.:D
What the hell, you only live once.

timgco
12-22-2006, 02:51 PM
It come loaded with the entertainment system, back up camera and carbon fiber interior pieces as well as the brush guard and special rocker panels. there might be a few more goodies also.
I know the rocker panels with the integrated steps are available on the regular production models for 07.
The brush guard is metal (steel?) with kind of a thick plastic coating on it.
I picked mine out because 1) There were no Victory Red ones available and 2, by the time I calculated the price of a loaded out yellow H2 SUT, there was only about $800.00 difference for the limited edition one.
That being said, it would be a great car for a pimp.:D
What the hell, you only live once.

The LE FO looks great. The LE BLue is more of a pimp my ride kinda ride....that's cool too, but not for me. The LE FO needs a different brush guard color. I think that would make a difference. Maybe color match the grille and than have the BG chrome or black PC'd.

GLBLWARMR
12-22-2006, 02:58 PM
[quote=KenP]If you look at the brush guard from the back it looks very cheap. The guard is not a full rounded bar, but more of a half-bar.quote]

Yeah about 6 months ago I was down at the dealership and saw the LE FO and Pacific Blue. That is where I first saw them and noticed the brush bar. Just seemed stange to go with something like that. Between the FO and Pacific Blue, I liked the blue it wasn't all that bad. Still like me yellow one the best.