PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Diesel H2

Demyan
12-27-2006, 08:07 PM
i was wondering if anyone knows where i could get a custom turbo diesel h2 with around 700hp. If anyone knows the place that can do it please let me know.

Anti-BlInG
12-27-2006, 08:33 PM
And you need 700hp because............:confused:

MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon
12-28-2006, 04:37 AM
There's a company in Las Vegas that does it. I can't remember, but if you search for 2005 SEMA pics, you should find that diesel h2 with the company logo stamped in HUGE letters on it.

MarineHawk
12-28-2006, 05:22 AM
Mine has a Nitro-Warp-Speed thingy on it, and I git 'bout 12,000 hp win I gun it.

timgco
12-28-2006, 05:35 AM
predator motorsports
sincity something

bmrtire
12-28-2006, 05:46 AM
i was wondering if anyone knows where i could get a custom turbo diesel h2 with around 700hp. If anyone knows the place that can do it please let me know.

Demyan, Mine is by Jonathan Goodwin who did the SEMA one for GM this year and is doing one for "Pimp My Ride" now. I sent mine to him to resale because, just after I took delivery, I was informed that I would be gone for a year, very soon (classified). I did'nt want it to sit in the garage for a year. Mine has over 700 HP, propane injection, you name it, it's got it and more. 20's in mpg, unbelievable torque and probably 3000 miles on the truck. It's in Witchita, KS with Johnathan. (316) 650-8516. Thanks, Tim Smith

OldHiker
12-28-2006, 04:22 PM
And you need 700hp because............:confused:

Us old time hot rodders had a saying that went "Just like a woman cannot have enough shoes, a man's vehicle can never have enough horsepower". If you need to ask, you will never understand.;)

H2 GTS
12-28-2006, 05:13 PM
google on Jonathan Goodwin...Wrong guy...but I laughed at his escape PLANS.

http://www.jonathangoodwin.co.uk/

Anti-BlInG
12-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Us old time hot rodders had a saying that went "Just like a woman cannot have enough shoes, a man's vehicle can never have enough horsepower". If you need to ask, you will never understand.;)

No, i understand...a hot rod or sports car, but cummon! Its an offroad vehicle running all terrain to mud terrain tires.:giggling:

timgco
12-28-2006, 08:28 PM
No, i understand...a hot rod or sports car, but cummon! Its an offroad vehicle running all terrain to mud terrain tires.:giggling:

You need more HP/ Torque to launch off of the sandunes. You get better distance with the upgraded engine. :shhh:

MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon
12-29-2006, 03:47 AM
LOL. I got one. With an edge attitude and 4" pipe and 5" tip, I dyno at 400hp and 800 ft/lbs of tq.

Demyan
12-29-2006, 05:29 AM
I found what i was looking for thank you very much everyone.

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
12-29-2006, 08:08 AM
Sometimes you like to just go to the local dragstrip and line up with whatever and kick their butt's with your great big tires and 6" lift then pull over and laugh at all the rest who would like a shot. Then you hand pick the bad boys and make them cry like little girls. Of course You are careful to use good sense and know the difference between a street rod and a prostock out just testing that night or You get your rump lit up. Just another way to have fun when you do not have an off-road trip planned. Besides how many people can say they have a H2 with a diesel and 700HP. Impressive in anyone's book I would think.

But, I like speed over off-road so I'm building my H2 for speed/shows and could be used for off-road which I like also with about an hour of changes is all but, my priorities are reversed. She's so close to off-road capable that it can be classified as that. Just change some skid plates and mount rock sliders back on and ready to go.

Dragon and I are moving towards 750 to 1000HP on gas with stock engine and external add-ons to see how fast we can get it to go from start to 1 mile at The Texas Mile hopefully this next year 2007. It take's water/methanol inj., co2 spray on SC aftercooler along with cooler plugs and allot of tuning time with HPTUNERS software with a on-board big bad boy computer we had a buddy built to take over allot of stuff. Were on the way but, a long way to go.

Just like getting to the moon or any other goal a man wants to reach, because it may be possible.
COURIOSITY and DESIRE get's you going. You just got to hope it does not get you killed.

Go for the 700HP diesel man. You only live once. That coming from a man that has cheated death 3 times at flat line.

TAZ