PDA

View Full Version : Adding Aftermarket Air Bags

Smokin Joe
01-01-2007, 09:22 PM
I have a 2006 H2 without factory air ride. I want to tow a 6500 lbs boat and stay level. What is a good after market Air Bag/Compressor combo?
Thanks,
Joe

Smokin Joe
01-03-2007, 06:02 AM
Anyone?

Alan06SUT
01-03-2007, 06:05 AM
I havent heard of anyone doing this on here, but dragon or TAZ might know what to do as they deal with heavily modified H2's.

I have the air, and it kicks azz. Someone help this dude....BTT...:beerchug:

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
01-03-2007, 08:26 AM
Hey Smokin Joe,

Email Bryan@HUMMERcustoms.com and He should be able to answer Your questions on air ride. He bags so many rides besides even the big rigs like We drive He will know what to do. It may not be that You need air bags. He may have ideas on load helpers of some kind from Cognito or other brands etc.

If that email does not get him quick enough go with Bryan@motorsportsauthority.com.

Bryan will get one of those and He will happily help give You advice and even help You find the best prices on any equipment You may need. We have many vendors but, if He feels what you need is something We do not have He will get You connected with someone that does have what you need. We are about helping first business second. Well with Our forum Buds anyway.

TAZ

Smokin Joe
01-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Taz,
Thanks for the info. That's exactly what I needed.
Joe