PDA

View Full Version : ECU and header question?

rocketw19
01-15-2007, 03:34 AM
my 06 SUT has magna charger shorty headers and corsa cat back. i just installed the shorty headers and now my shifting point are almost at 6000rpms from 1st to 2nd and when cruzin if i give just a lil gas it down shifts hard. it ran perfect before the headers, is the headers causing my ECU to do this? thanks for your time.
DRAGON do you guys sell tunes or do i need to use nelson? any recomdations?

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
01-18-2007, 04:10 AM
Contact Nelson directly. He can do a tune and ship to You. We deal with laptop tuning on the rig real time.

Nelson is the best in my book as he has done so many ship out tunes, you fill out a questionaire and he will talk to you on phone as well. Once You get tune if you want something a little different he will take care of it.

He just has so much experience with so many rides specially in the pickup truck world he has tunes on disc to fit most needs. He develops them and saves them and improves them all the time.

If we get ready in time for the speed run in Texas in late October he is going to try and go with us to help me if we need to make adjustments with our on board computer in the tune. He knows tricks that most do not know yet.

Go with him and trust him he will get it done for you.

TAZ

rocketw19
01-18-2007, 05:22 AM
thanks for the advise. i found the problem my tranny popped. after its fixed i will get a nelson tune.