PDA

View Full Version : H2Club.org coming!

Jason
12-02-2002, 07:28 PM
Hello to all!

In response to the recent demand for a H2 Club with a backbone, h2club.org is on the way. It should be a great sister site to this one and offer you H2 owners a more defined place to meet and set up outings and events.

At this time, I need your assistance with regional club leaders. If anyone out there would like to set up a local chapter, I believe some of you CA guys are already in the works, let me know.
I believe Amy is already on board for north FL/south GA.

I hope that it will end up being more fun than politics than previous clubs. Plus with the amount of H2s out there, some of the turnouts should be pretty good.

Also, if you guys (or gals) have been members of other clubs and have ideas for me, please let me know.

One last thing: it is Decemer 2nd and all of you still ROCK!

Email: jrosoff@sprynet.com

Jason
12-02-2002, 07:28 PM
Hello to all!

In response to the recent demand for a H2 Club with a backbone, h2club.org is on the way. It should be a great sister site to this one and offer you H2 owners a more defined place to meet and set up outings and events.

At this time, I need your assistance with regional club leaders. If anyone out there would like to set up a local chapter, I believe some of you CA guys are already in the works, let me know.

I hope that it will end up being more fun than politics than previous clubs. Plus with the amount of H2s out there, some of the turnouts should be pretty good.

Also, if you guys (or gals) have been members of other clubs and have ideas for me, please let me know.

Email: jrosoff@sprynet.com

kelleymac2000
12-02-2002, 07:30 PM
Hey Jason, thanks for this! Our Nor Cal regional club is already partnered with the National Club, but no politics, I promise! If acceptable, I'll post our regional events there as well. If not, let me know. You may have something else in mind, entirely.

Kelley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason:
Hello to all!

Email: jrosoff@sprynet.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve R
12-02-2002, 07:34 PM
No,no,no Jason.... it is YOU that ROCKS!

THANKS for this swell forum and all your devoted work.

SONA
12-03-2002, 02:52 PM
Hey would be interested in hosting for Coastal Georgia and S.C. low country (Agusta, GA to Charleston, Sc to Brunswick or Jacksonville, Fl.). I have already been in contact with my sales person and he said he will provide some funding for get togethers.

Jason
12-05-2002, 12:09 PM
I am glad to see such a response for the H2 Club. I am currently working on putting the site together, with some help from other forum members, and it should turn out to be a lot of fun for me and all the members.

Send over your contact info and I will get it listed on the site.

If you would like to see the progress of the H2 Club, visit H2 Club (http://www.h2club.org) and scroll down to the bottom of the welcome page to preview the site.

Any other interested Chapter leaders, let me know?

-Jason

SONA
12-05-2002, 08:50 PM
How do I send you my info?? not willing to lay it all out on the Forum in the face of some green spray painting my Hummer.... Nawww, second thoughts, "let me show you my gun collection"...

HummerGirl
12-05-2002, 11:21 PM
SONA:

I think I am doing something with the Southwest GA region...we should pair up seeing that we are only 3 hours away from one another.

Jason is getting the information for me as well.
We also have lots of plantations down here and I am contacting owners for rides after the hunting season.

send me your email and I will keep you in touch with what Jason sends me.

This will be great!!!

~amy
Move it or Lose it...
http://home.earthlink.net/~thecelestialbath/emotihummer.gif

Jason
12-06-2002, 12:01 AM
feel free to send me an email:

jrosoff@sprynet.com

Amy, I have got the site up, just have to work out the details, should take me some time. Freaking day jobs!!!!

I will keep you all posted.