PDA

View Full Version : Radical Muslims..

NewHummerGuy
01-18-2007, 09:29 PM
New article today. Lets here them put a good spin on this one.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/01/17/warwithin.overview/index.html

One great quote from a young muslim gentleman there who disagreed with them stated:

But in the same debate, held on the prestigious grounds of Dublin's Trinity College in October, many people in the crowd objected.
"These people, ladies and gentleman, have a good look at them. They actually believe if you kill women and children, you will go to heaven," said one young Muslim who waved his finger at the radicals.
"This is not ideology. It's a mental illness."

KenP
01-18-2007, 10:11 PM
GAWD, I hate that religion!DUBLIN, Ireland (CNN) -- At a recent debate over the battle for Islamic ideals in England, a British-born Muslim stood before the crowd and said Prophet Mohammed's message to nonbelievers is: "I come to slaughter all of you."
"We are the Muslims," said Omar Brooks, an extremist also known as Abu Izzadeen. "We drink the blood of the enemy, and we can face them anywhere. That is Islam and that is jihad."Young Muslims are easy prey, Qadir told CNN, because they believe the British government crackdown has scapegoated them because of their religious beliefs. The youth also can empathize with those who castigate the Bush administration.
The message of extremism can also thrive among youth who see no way out of ethnic ghettos.
"They're into all kinds of vices -- street crime, gun crime, drugs, car theft, credit card fraud. But then now you've got another threat," Qadir said.
"The new threat is radicalism. It's a cause. Every young man wants a cause."
Choudary, whose group Al-Mahajiroun disbanded before the British government could outlaw it under its anti-terror laws, spoke to CNN and made clear he wants to see Islamic law for Britain.
"All of the world belongs to Allah, and we will live according to the Sharia wherever we are," said Choudary, a lawyer. "This is a fundamental belief of the Muslims." (Watch a call for Islamic law (javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/bestoftv/2007/01/17/the.war.within.shariah.cnn','2007/12/31');) http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/1.5/main/icon_video.gif (javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/bestoftv/2007/01/17/the.war.within.shariah.cnn','2007/12/31');))
Asked if he believes in democracy, he said, "No, I don't at all."
"One day, the Sharia will be implemented in Britain. It's a matter of time."That's all you need to know.

NEOCON1
01-18-2007, 10:13 PM
freakin Nuts :twak:

usetosellhummer
01-18-2007, 10:38 PM
the new natzi party all over again. Saw what had to be done last time.....
I hope I don't live to see it.

f5fstop
01-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out.

timgco
01-19-2007, 12:23 AM

:clapping: :perfect10s:

RuggedH2
01-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Half measures only. No political spine for war here. Our population doesn't feel threatened, and won't support a more aggressive stance to end hostilities earlier. Apparently, we would rather just quit. The writing is on the wall, we just don't want to believe it. Is it going to have to take more attacks, for us to get serious? Where is Neville Chamberlain now?

The policies in place, have lead us to this protracted situation. I believe it is politics (weak will) that has dragged it out. Force is available. In WWII we fire bombed Dresden to the ground, literally. When we believed our fate as a nation was at stake. Our military will only use the force authorized politically.

The repub's are almost as bad as the demo's here.

What would our response be if they detonated a dirty or nuclear device in a major American city? Are we politically capable of authorizing more aggressive force than we are using now? American liberals, blame ourselves for this mess. They really believe everything will be OK, if we just leave them alone. That is delusional in my opinion. How can they find so much racism here, and miss the completely obvious there? No hate in the middle east?

How many times has Israel had to kick ass before the nations around them stopped attacking them? They live there. The worlds media would have them stop defending themselves.

This is like a fist fight with a determined adversary, if you punch him and stop, to start yelling like a bitch, does it end? Do you stop before it's over? If you do, it would inspire them to keep coming back. Gotta pound him to the ground.
Overwhelming force, applied immediately. :twak:

BlueHUMMERH2
01-19-2007, 01:18 AM
Troop surge + shoot first/ask later = success.

I think leveling a city after every suicide attack should be manditory in Iraq. Then let's see how long they would continue.

RuggedH2
01-19-2007, 01:55 AM
"If we do not defeat these enemies now, we will leave our children to face a Middle East overrun by terrorist states and radical dictators armed with nuclear weapons." President Bush

Well do we mean this, or is it just rhetoric?

I think Bush believes it, but even the president doesn't have the authority to enforce it alone. Most Americans keep their mouths shut and their political opinions to themselves (I know what some of you are thinking,:fdance: ). The radical left is the one screaming for their voice to be heard.

When Neville Chamberlain came back to England with a worthless treaty signed by Adolf Hitler, the public cheered him.

lennyrebel
01-19-2007, 02:42 AM
Your absolutely right. I have to admire the strength of ISRAEL to stand up to them at all times and sometimes alone. Thank God That they hold the line there or next it will be here. Regards The Rebel

DDWH
01-19-2007, 04:19 AM

:iagree: Glass house all of them! :perfect10s:

MarineHawk
01-19-2007, 05:40 AM
The radical left is the one screaming for their voice to be heard.
When Neville Chamberlain came back to England with a worthless treaty signed by Adolf Hitler, the public cheered him.

Disgusting (don't the Dems ever think about America's vital interests ahead of their raging thirst for power):
Inside the Beltway

By John McCaslin
January 18, 2007
On Dec. 5, Newsweek magazine touted an interview with then-incoming House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Rep. Silvestre Reyes as an "exclusive." And for good reason.
"In a surprise twist in the debate over Iraq," the story began, Mr. Reyes "said he wants to see an increase of 20,000 to 30,000 U.S. troops as part of a 'stepped up effort to dismantle the militias.' "
"We have to consider the need for additional troops to be in Iraq, to take out the militias and stabilize Iraq," the Texas Democrat said to the surprise of many, "I would say 20,000 to 30,000."
Then came President Bush's expected announcement last week, virtually matching Mr. Reyes' recommendation and argument word-for-word -- albeit the president proposed only 21,500 troops.
Wouldn't you know, hours after Mr. Bush announced his proposal, Mr. Reyes told the El Paso Times that such a troop buildup was unthinkable.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/inbeltway.htm

h2co-pilot
01-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Disgusting (don't the Dems ever think about America's vital interests ahead of their raging thirst for power):
Inside the Beltway

By John McCaslin
January 18, 2007
On Dec. 5, Newsweek magazine touted an interview with then-incoming House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Rep. Silvestre Reyes as an "exclusive." And for good reason.
"In a surprise twist in the debate over Iraq," the story began, Mr. Reyes "said he wants to see an increase of 20,000 to 30,000 U.S. troops as part of a 'stepped up effort to dismantle the militias.' "
"We have to consider the need for additional troops to be in Iraq, to take out the militias and stabilize Iraq," the Texas Democrat said to the surprise of many, "I would say 20,000 to 30,000."
Then came President Bush's expected announcement last week, virtually matching Mr. Reyes' recommendation and argument word-for-word -- albeit the president proposed only 21,500 troops.
Wouldn't you know, hours after Mr. Bush announced his proposal, Mr. Reyes told the El Paso Times that such a troop buildup was unthinkable.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/inbeltway.htm

Typical.:rolleyes:

KenP
01-19-2007, 04:28 PM
I think leveling a city after every suicide attack should be manditory throughout the Middle East. Then let's see how long they would continue.Fo-zzled!

usetosellhummer
01-19-2007, 06:21 PM
History set to play out all over again
i would rather be the one holding all the cards not waiting for the house to fall