PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Drivers in Portland!!! :)

dochummer
01-22-2007, 12:48 AM
Hope this isn't a repost...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPE8vL5hlFA&eurl=

dochummer
01-22-2007, 12:49 AM
Idiot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNVwKZvREpE&mode=related&search=

dochummer
01-22-2007, 12:51 AM
You'd think someone would be smart enough to stand at the top of the hill and stop people from trying to drive down the hill....

DRTYFN
01-22-2007, 01:30 AM
The Volvo driver was some old coot. If you listen to the video you'll hear that he panicked and stood on the gas thinking it was the brake. That's why he careened around like that. I've driving up that hill on ice and it's not a big deal - TO A HUMMER.:D:jump:
City dwelling turds get so butthurt when the H2 drives around on ice & snow.:clapping: :OWNED:

ROX
01-22-2007, 06:16 AM
I heard the airbag went off at the first thing he hit, then he floored it. Of course, I also heard it was a woman driving. :rolleyes:

ssgharkness020147
01-22-2007, 06:49 AM
I also heard it was a woman driving. :rolleyes:

Thats quite clear. :p :jump:

DennisAJC
01-24-2007, 08:27 PM
That second vehicle reminded me of a Star Trek episode where they used the moon's gravitational pull to slingshot the Enterprise out of danger.

K9sH3
01-24-2007, 09:02 PM
You'd think someone would be smart enough to stand at the top of the hill and stop people from trying to drive down the hill....

:iagree: x10

Rather than sit there and film and shout "heads up" that dumbass should have gone up and blocked the road himself and filmed from there.
IDIOTS

usetosellhummer
01-24-2007, 09:15 PM
was happening on a main road here too and i jumped over to a side street. People in general do not know how to handel bad weather driving i belive:rant:

Bully13
01-24-2007, 09:19 PM
I wish I could film people wrecking on ice all day :popcorn:

f5fstop
01-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Except for the white stuff, it looks like a Saturday night at a Piggly Wiggle's parking lot in Buck Snort Tennessee. (yes, there is really a Buck Snort TN.)

CO Hummer
01-25-2007, 12:17 AM
I wish I could film people wrecking on ice all day :popcorn:

:D :D :D

No doubt. I love watching that stuff. :D It reminds me of my college days in my dorm (MN). We used sit at a 7th floor window and watch people walking to class in the snow. There was this nice icy patch that always formed under a bridge across the street. That was a guarantee for dozens of wipe-outs. Then, of course, we'd laugh and scream out the window to ensure that the person saw 10 people looking at him as he picked himself up. :D

K9sH3
01-25-2007, 02:51 AM
:D :D :D

No doubt. I love watching that stuff. :D It reminds me of my college days in my dorm (MN). We used sit at a 7th floor window and watch people walking to class in the snow. There was this nice icy patch that always formed under a bridge across the street. That was a guarantee for dozens of wipe-outs. Then, of course, we'd laugh and scream out the window to ensure that the person saw 10 people looking at him as he picked himself up. :D

:perfect10s: wrong but funny as hell! :jump: