PDA

View Full Version : Stock H3's make me chuckle......

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 06:44 PM
wow......

went to China Wall with a few stock H3's, couple heeps, and an 06 Range Rover Sport. I was laughing when I heard some "guy" was bringing the ROVER but I was not laughing as much at the end of the day.

To make this as short as possible. The H3's looked silly. The ROVER and every other vehicle owned them:OWNED:

:fdance:

RazM
01-26-2007, 06:49 PM
:jump:

This is so stupid that you're forcing people NOT to get offended by it.

You're a really bad troll

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 06:51 PM
oh I'm not trolling. I just thought I'd share my experience with what I saw out on the trails.........

Anti-BlInG
01-26-2007, 06:53 PM
oh I'm not trolling. I just thought I'd share my experience with what I saw out on the trails.........

Your rig is ugly.

RazM
01-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Post pics, vids, or at the very least details, or STFU

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 06:56 PM
oh give me a break.

RazM
01-26-2007, 06:58 PM
You must've had a bad day, did your boyfriend break up with you Buttcricket?

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm having a great day...

Are you mad at me for sharing my opinion on the H3?

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Kinda busy at work but I'll get them up soon enough

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:02 PM
there were optional obstacles that were maybe 6 rated obstacles that the H3 could not even approach. And when they were lucky enough to, they just got hung up...

The picture above was one of them...........

RazM
01-26-2007, 07:02 PM
I'm having a great day...

Are you mad at me for sharing my opinion on the H3?

No, I'm laughing my ass off at how stupid someone can be comparing a Rover SPORT, or any ROVER at all to the H3 in capability. You must want to get in the Rover owners pants you douchebag.

RazM
01-26-2007, 07:03 PM
there were optional obstacles that were maybe 6 rated obstacles that the H3 could not even approach. And when they were lucky enough to, they just got hung up...

The picture above was one of them...........

FOS

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:03 PM
more

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:06 PM
No, I'm laughing my ass off at how stupid someone can be comparing a Rover SPORT, or any ROVER at all to the H3 in capability. You must want to get in the Rover owners pants you douchebag.

Ok...........

I wouldn't have either until I saw it make your H3 look funny:o

Now, slam me as much as you want. I have pics, and video that I'm going to keep posting for your enjoyment

then you can explain to me why you think the rover should not be compared.

oh........and I dont even remember the name of the driver in the ROVER.

RazM
01-26-2007, 07:06 PM
All you're showing is the Rover with the H3 right on its ass.

You have yet to show anything that would give the H3 any problems.

RazM
01-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Ok...........

I wouldn't have either until I saw it make your H3 look funny:o

Now, slam me as much as you want. I have pics, and video that I'm going to keep posting for your enjoyment

then you can explain to me why you think the rover should not be compared.

oh........and I dont even remember the name of the driver in the ROVER.

Please continue, the boards have been dead lately.

Desert Dan
01-26-2007, 07:08 PM
The driver has more to do with it than than vehicle in most cases.

A Range Rover price starts at $77K

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Guess what happened to the H3's here.....

High Centered.....

Seems the ROVER even had more ground clearance.....:OWNED:

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:10 PM
The driver has more to do with it than than vehicle in most cases.

A Range Rover price starts at $77K

I'm not comparing price tags. I'm comparing vehicles capabilites off road.

RazM
01-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Guess what happened to the H3's here.....

High Centered.....

Seems the ROVER even had more ground clearance.....:OWNED:

SHOW the H3 high centered. And IF it did happen, it's on the driver, not the rig.

Wow Moon, I thought you had at the very least SOME credibility, you're losing all of that with this thread.

Sad, sad day. :violin:

P.S. You're obsessed with taking pictures of that Rover, new love interest?

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:14 PM
2gb Card.

I am about to post pics of it high centered........and stuck in mud......and strapped to my jeep........and get:OWNED: ing stuck on a little hill climb........

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:16 PM
SHOW the H3 high centered. And IF it did happen, it's on the driver, not the rig.

Wow Moon, I thought you had at the very least SOME credibility, you're losing all of that with this thread.

Sad, sad day. :violin:

P.S. You're obsessed with taking pictures of that Rover, new love interest?

I've not seen a stock H2 or an H3 make it over this obstacle and that is not talking smack. The fact that it got high centered is a fact. I'll also post some pics of High centered H2's right there for you.....:twak:

RazM
01-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Another Q, you mentioned sloppy stuff, where is it? The ground looks frozen solid.

You think SNOW is sloppy stuff? The ground is frozen over here now, but prior to our cold I was driving through soaked farm land and the H3 just kicked ass.

Very, very dissapointing attempt at knocking an H3. I think FUH2 has comments that are more credible.

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:20 PM
:D

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:22 PM
um..........have you not noticed the weather we've had out here....it's pretty sloppy.......

and what credibility around here did I ever have? Now saying that the H3 is leaps and bounds above the other rigs out on this run would be losing my credibility. Telling the truth and giving a factual statement on what I witnessed would not be......:beerchug:

usetosellhummer
01-26-2007, 07:24 PM
It's called piss poor driver, My base H3 played with H1's all day.
Without a locker I can own you and the wuss rover!
Want a 4 hour vhs tape? send me the adress.
http://media.putfile.com/MOVIE0004

silly Lame Rover

marin8703
01-26-2007, 07:24 PM
2gb Card.

I am about to post pics of it high centered........and stuck in mud......and strapped to my jeep........and get:OWNED: ing stuck on a little hill climb........

where are the pics?

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Finally......he somehow got it up the bypass :giggling:

usetosellhummer
01-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Who's driving, a city slicker with his first 4x4?

RazM
Rover SPORT offroad specs:

ground clearance: 8.9"
Approach angle: 34 degrees
Departure angle: 29 degrees
Breakover angle: 25 degrees

Yeah, the H3 had problems approaching obstacles... riiiight. The driver must've been a complete idiot if any of that is true.

BlueTJCO
It's called piss poor driver, My base H3 played with H1's all day.
Without a locker I can own you and the wuss rover!
Want a 4 hour vhs tape? send me the adress.
http://media.putfile.com/MOVIE0004

silly Lame Rover

Not stock you couldnt

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:28 PM
:jump: :jump:

Just having fun.....:fdance:

I just like to come over here on a boring friday and watch you all defend your half decent rigs.

:grouphug:

The ROVER didn't do any better or any worse then the stock H3......:yawn:

RazM
01-26-2007, 07:28 PM

And where are the pics of the Rover even ATTEMPTING that?

Is the H3 running the GOODYEARS?

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:31 PM

Yes they are the stock goodyears.

The rover didn't attempt it. Like I said RAZ, just having fun getting you elcova peeps all worked up.

BlueTJCO
01-26-2007, 07:33 PM
whats the funniest.......

The H3 wasn't even stuck.........:giggling:

We just pulled up and posed for that picture:beerchug:

usetosellhummer
01-26-2007, 07:33 PM
You got me I am :OWNED:

jeep killer on the Grim Reeper trail in Farmington NM

RazM
01-26-2007, 07:34 PM

I just like to come over here on a boring friday and watch you all defend your half decent rigs.

That's why we love you, but not in the way you love that Rover driver. That's just creepy, but it's your life.

Our "half decent" rigs really must be quite incredible to actually have a non-owner spend all this time trying to get us riled up :p

usetosellhummer
I will admit my base squeels a bit when TC is looking for some footing.

NEOCON1
LMAO , stock heeps make me :giggling: :giggling:

http://www.h3adventures.com/coppermine/albums/uploads/vids/thumb_7milecrack.jpg

great vid sewie :beerchug:

usetosellhummer
01-26-2007, 07:37 PM

Hay Heap owners, say hello to my little friend.....

NEOCON1
01-26-2007, 07:40 PM
LMAO , stock heeps make me :giggling: :giggling:

http://www.h3adventures.com/coppermine/albums/uploads/vids/thumb_7milecrack.jpg

great vid sewie :beerchug:

$hit that links the pic , who has the video address ?????? :twak:

HummBebe
01-26-2007, 08:28 PM
THAT'S IT MOONIE, I'M CHALLENGING YOU AND YOUR HEEP TO A WHEEL OFF!!!!!

bring it cheeky monkey:jump: :jump:

NEOCON1
01-26-2007, 08:34 PM
:jump: LMFAO :jump:

Sewie
01-26-2007, 08:51 PM
$hit that links the pic , who has the video address ?????? :twak:

Here ya go. :D

http://www.h3adventures.com/coppermine/albums/uploads/vids/7milecrack.wmv

Sewie
01-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Nice sig Beebs. :giggling:

MarineHawk
01-26-2007, 08:55 PM

Technical question: why does my Windows Media player thingy play certain video files (like the one above) in wierd negative pastel images?

Sewie
01-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Technical question: why does my Windows Media player thingy play certain video files (like the one above) in wierd negative pastel images?

I'm on WMP11 and it works fine for me. :confused:

timgco
01-26-2007, 09:08 PM
THAT'S IT MOONIE, I'M CHALLENGING YOU AND YOUR HEEP TO A WHEEL OFF!!!!!

Make sure it's in Moab. It won't even be a contest............becasue he'll just pike again. :fdance:

stagger_lee
01-26-2007, 09:29 PM

haha, lockers are an amzing thing, huh?

I had been following this thread keeping my mouth shut, and was about too inquire about the clowns in the drivers seat. I have been quite impressed, more than expected, with the stock wheeling ability of the H3. Im glad for moonie's sake this was a joke. This was about to get ugly! :beerchug:

Steve - SanJose
01-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Okay fun for the kids. But I did enjoy the video.

KenP
01-26-2007, 09:36 PM

http://www.h3adventures.com/coppermine/albums/uploads/vids/7milecrack.wmvAwesome vid!!!!

RubHer Yellow Ducky
01-26-2007, 10:36 PM

That Video is a CATS MEOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RYD

BlueTJCO
01-27-2007, 12:25 AM
Make sure it's in Moab. It won't even be a contest............becasue he'll just pike again. :fdance:

Damn I didn't know you still wheeled. I'm so used to watching video and your nowhere to be found cause your running the bypasses.....

I cant believe you all missed me so much in moab that you still think about the fact that I didn't show up.........Sweet......

:beerchug:

BlueTJCO
01-27-2007, 12:26 AM
THAT'S IT MOONIE, I'M CHALLENGING YOU AND YOUR
HEEP TO A WHEEL OFF!!!!!

Now I have seen it all.

A wheel off?

I'll take you up on it...............Here in colorado. Come run spring creek or carnage (boulder) with me........:)

Any stock H3 owner that wants to challenge me to a wheel off with my rig......I will gladly except.

HummBebe
01-27-2007, 12:37 AM
Now I have seen it all.

A wheel off?

I'll take you up on it...............Here in colorado. Come run spring creek or carnage (boulder) with me........:)

Any stock H3 owner that wants to challenge me to a wheel off with my rig......I will gladly except.

So what do you consider stock?

BlueTJCO
01-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Well I consider my Jeep fairly stock.......

3.5 INches of lift, 32 inch tires, locker in the rear.........Quick disconnects and some skids.............

So.....I dont know enough about the H3 to make that decision. :popcorn:

HummBebe
01-27-2007, 12:41 AM
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i84/Hummbebe/Pic-12.jpg

would you consider this stock?:giggling:

BlueTJCO
01-27-2007, 12:43 AM
that little red x that is showing up on my screen seems pretty stock to me....

I cant view it.....

Bebe......I know you have a nice rig. You should also know I'm not a dip **** rookie to the hobby and a stock H3........yep, I'll go ahead and take that challenge......:clapping:

HummBebe
01-27-2007, 12:57 AM
that little red x that is showing up on my screen seems pretty stock to me....

I cant view it.....

Bebe......I know you have a nice rig. You should also know I'm not a dip **** rookie to the hobby and a stock H3........yep, I'll go ahead and take that challenge......:clapping:

Cheeky,

don't get bent. I never thought of you as a dipsh1t or a rookie. Neither am I.
;)

HummBebe
01-27-2007, 12:59 AM
And Moonie, don't pick on n00bs, we want to GROW the sport, not scare them off.

timgco
01-27-2007, 02:30 AM
Damn I didn't know you still wheeled. I'm so used to watching video and your nowhere to be found cause your running the bypasses.....

I cant believe you all missed me so much in moab that you still think about the fact that I didn't show up.........Sweet......

I don't wheel. I own two posser HUMMERS....remember?

And yes, we did miss you in Moab. We needed a JEEPER to pick on. :dancingbanana:

NEOCON1
01-27-2007, 02:37 AM
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i84/Hummbebe/Pic-12.jpg

would you consider this stock?:giggling:

gotta love that tater salad :jump: :jump:

awsome shot beebs :perfect10s: :perfect10s: :perfect10s:

westhillsat
01-27-2007, 03:50 AM
I don't wheel. I own two posser HUMMERS....remember?

And yes, we did miss you in Moab. We needed a JEEPER to pick on. :dancingbanana:

Are you down to two now? :jump: ;)

Hunner
01-27-2007, 05:57 PM
snort snort, for another $10,000 you can even take the Heap offroad!

BlueTJCO
01-27-2007, 07:21 PM
:lame:

LMFAO...........That little mighty RUBICON would walk circles around your H3 on the trails............:yawn:

RazM
01-27-2007, 07:28 PM

LMFAO...........That little mighty RUBICON would walk circles around your H3 on the trails............:yawn:

There are medications for your condition, stop suffering :twak:

BlueTJCO
01-27-2007, 09:51 PM
you bunch of clueless asssholes.

A stock H3 will not compare to a RUBICON TJ (STOCK) and anyone that is going to post here and try to convince themselves they will...........:confused:

BlueTJCO
01-27-2007, 09:56 PM
NOne of you STOCK H3 drivers from colorado wanna take me up on HUMMBEBBES challenge?

Heck, I'll even take my locker out of the rear and run open diff if you'd like me to.:popcorn:

I say anyone that wants to come and run Eagle Rock with me, let me know, bring plenty of film, and lets get a date set........:)........and if there is to much snow for your heavy asses, we can just drive 30 more minutes south and hit up China Wall............

Maybe that's a good idea anyhow. You all can finish the trail without getting any damage.......(taking the bypasses of course)

BlueTJCO
01-27-2007, 10:02 PM
NOne of you STOCK H3 drivers from colorado wanna take me up on HUMMBEBBES challenge?

Heck, I'll even take my locker out of the rear and run open diff if you'd like me to.:popcorn:

I say anyone that wants to come and run Eagle Rock with me, let me know, bring plenty of film, and lets get a date set........:)........and if there is to much snow for your heavy asses, we can just drive 30 more minutes south and hit up China Wall............

Maybe that's a good idea anyhow. You all can finish the trail without getting any damage.......(taking the bypasses of course)

Just remember that when my little TJ is done whipping it's ass with your H3 that I'm going to come back here and post it up all over the place. Then there will be no question as to what is more capable off-road..........

Wrangler or H3.....................

Next weekend anyone?:popcorn:

RuggedH2
01-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Mooncricket,

Ok, Ok, stop trolling.

Are you still mad about the Starbucks debate and now you're looking for sh!t?

Just bring the little Heap to Moab in April, and we'll all drink beers after running the trails. Even if we gotta strap ya. :popcorn:

BlueTJCO
01-27-2007, 10:31 PM
I laugh so hard about that..... I'm not TROLLING at all. MOONCRICKET is just ready to put an end to which is more capable.........a CHEAP LITTLE HEAP.......OR YOUR H3.......

Please Please Please.................

Quit calling me a troll........and SOMEONE please please please come and take me up on my challenge either this upcoming weekend or the next... You all try your best to make me look stupid and look as if I dont know what I'm talking about. I've wheeled with MANY H3's and MANY H2's and I've seen them all perform from plain stock, to a well built rig......

a stock H3.............I will make it look funny..........and on film.......

sooooooooooooooo, I'm waiting

:yawn:

This isn't me trolling. This is me trying to get just ONE OF YOU H3 owners to show up and wheel instead of talking about it..............]

THE STARBUCKS DEBATE?

where was there a debate. I simply said JAMES is a whinney little pussy for letting that ruin his morning the way it did and then come cry to the forums about it....

RuggedH2
01-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Mooncricket,

As far as the Starbucks thing goes... I was just giving you sh!t, that's between you and James.

Just bring your camera to Moab. Why not?

I've run many trails with Jeeps, some built some not. It's mostly mountain dirt and mud here in the summer. Right now it's all covered in ice and snow. The Heeps are competent and capable, but stock to stock they are not any more impressive than the H3. Like everything else, there are advantages and disadvantages.

The reason the troll thing is brought up is obvious, this is a Hummer site. If I was to go talk trash on a Heep site, I'd be trolling. I'm also sure I'd get bites.

I have friends with outstanding Jeeps, but they are not stock either.

Hunner
01-27-2007, 11:38 PM
Watch this, oops roll over, play dead this is the trail "to" the trail

jdrew
01-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Well I consider my Jeep fairly stock.......

3.5 INches of lift, 32 inch tires, locker in the rear.........Quick disconnects and some skids.............

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/greddy.gif

Some big tires you got there...http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif

:popcorn:

Huck BB62
01-28-2007, 05:21 PM
A lift, and it's stock? A lift and only 32" tires? And anyone's taking this wart on dung beetle's ass seriously?

The Rubicon thing has been beaten to death. I beat it to death with MYSELF. I test drove the Jeep BEFORE I bought the H3 (and the Power Wagon, more on that later) The Jeep just handles and rides like crap. It's noisy. There's no way that I was going to suffer a Jeep for 30,000 miles a year. Going offroad isn't the only consideration. If I wanted a strictly trail machine, I wouldn't even consider the jeep the holy grail, only a purpose built rig would do and I couldn't drive that to work every day. The H3 will allow us to do some SERIOUS booneyin', 99% of anything a jeep will do. A jeep is only HALF as good as the H3 at anything else. There's the dealeo. Even the new four door is still an ill riding, noisy compromise with a junky appearance that only jeepers love.

The Power Wagon? It drinks gas like an F16 on afterburner. I love the thing but it, and I, just wouldn't get along for long because of it's affinity to gas stations.

The fuel use is the exact reason we don't own an H2 at this very moment instead of our Denali. Our Denali gets better than 15mpg on the commute and better than 16 on the highway. It's lighter and faster than an H2. Our local offroad stuff would strip the paint off of a full sized rig too.

But, and this is a huge but, when they do something like put a diesel in the H2 or H3, we'll be buying one immediately. GM is soooooooooooo slow to react to market demand, but I love 'em anyway.

Jeep really skrewed the pooch by not putting the Power Wagon's drive train in the new four door Wrangler.

By the way, that land rover and the H3 both look like they're not even running all terrains.

Any of the Hummer guys want to make the heeper krap his pants and test his roll cage, just do one, and ONLY one sidehill obstacle, game over, jeep rolls, cooler emptied.

DDWH
01-28-2007, 05:58 PM

:jump: :clapping: :jump:

DennisAJC
01-28-2007, 07:20 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!!

I knew Moonie was pulling your legs. Never trust that guy.:giggling:

Kind of like the time I told him to spit it into a napkin and he nodded in agreement.

What does he do? He greedily swallows my load. What a putz.:D

MR Tool
01-28-2007, 07:32 PM
:giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling:

teh H3 guys bring the funnay.....

if anyone doubts the capability of a stock TJ (non-lifted) Jeep on 31's you are welcome to take a ride with me shotgun.

I'll bring a diaper for you.

RuggedH2
01-28-2007, 07:41 PM
:giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling:

teh H3 guys bring the funnay.....

if anyone doubts the capability of a stock TJ (non-lifted) Jeep on 31's you are welcome to take a ride with me shotgun.

I'll bring a diaper for you.

Yeah that tippin over and rolling thing can be a little unnerving in those Heeps! The drivers are also just that side of stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJj3NGE3EGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKEO_wrs4uk

MR Tool
01-28-2007, 07:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNrzHB02uy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNItEYUDW0w

omg!!!!!! 31's

:yawn:

RuggedH2
01-28-2007, 07:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5emgJC7td-Y

Interleukin
01-28-2007, 08:09 PM
I don't exactly know what happened in that last video, but I did hear the word "cerveza" :beerchug:

MR Tool
01-28-2007, 08:31 PM
if your going to show some rollover videos at least pick some that are entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyx6Ol3Xn3s

of course I'm sure that you could use a hammer to bang your roofline back into place.:giggling:

RuggedH2
01-28-2007, 09:10 PM
I agree with you that was entertaining.

Why would he believe that he could climb a rock taller (vertically) than his vehicle is long? There was nothing for the tires to grip onto there.

Not smart, and his buddies stand around encouraging the dumbass, they need to go back to work and flip some more burgers.

BlueTJCO
01-28-2007, 09:56 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!!

I knew Moonie was pulling your legs. Never trust that guy.:giggling:

Kind of like the time I told him to spit it into a napkin and he nodded in agreement.

What does he do? He greedily swallows my load. What a putz.:D

You all are such ****ING turds INCLUDING YOU DENNIS>

I WAS NOT PULLING ANYONES LEGS> THE ROVER ATE THE H3 for lunch and I THOUGHT SINCE NONE OF YOU WOULD PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES..........that I'd end it.

BUT NOW I"M NOT..

SOOOOOOOO, I'm still waiting..........This weekend?

BlueTJCO
01-28-2007, 09:57 PM
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/greddy.gif

Some big tires you got there...http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif

Thats my point you ****ing dip ****.

I have a near stock Jeep TJ and I'd eat the **** out of your H3...........

BlueTJCO
01-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Like I thought....

You all will talk and chat all day in this post....

post videos of idiots that dont know how to wheel their heeps....

and continue to talk your H3 up............

But in the end it will all be the same....................

NOT ONE OF YOU PUSSIES WILL COME AND WHEEL WITH ME AND MAKE IT SOMEWHAT OF A CHALLENGE FOR FUN>.......

WHY??????????

CAUSE YOU ALL KNOW YOUR TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASSES>..

NOW.............I'LL WAIT AND SEE IF ANY OF YOU PUSSIES WANNA COME AND SHOW ME JUST HOW CAPABLE YOUR H3 IS....:violin:

and YESSSSSSSSSSS, the H3 was running street tires.........

But they werent as "weak" as the ROVERS and the ROVER still ****ing ate it for lunch.......

and about the pic............YES THE DIP**** WAS STUCK. I just figured I'd drop the arguing about it because you are all so ****ing GIDDY about your H3's that you cant open your eyes to any other rig out wheeling yours.........No ONE drove up for a pic opportuninty for fun........we actually spent 10 minutes trying to get his heavy ass out of a small little mud puddle.........

BlueTJCO
01-28-2007, 10:08 PM

Seeeeeeeeee, this was just an open attempt to let it all be. Let you all think I was trolling because your dicks are so far up your H3's tailpipes that you cant open your eyes wide enough to see that they are nice looking vehicles, halfway decent off-road.........but...........nothing compared to a WRANGLER on the TRAILS and obviously NOTHING COMPARED TO THE STREET VERSION RANGE ROVER>>>>>>>>:yawn:

RuggedH2
01-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Mooncricket,

You already said what you're doing on this thread, the damn thing reminds me of the Phil Henry show.

I don't live in CO and driving there just to go wheeling with you is not incentive enough. As fun as it is to give each other sh!t, why don't you just bring your camera to Moab where you know there will be H3's present? We will still be able to give each other sh!t, but then you will have to drive that Heep all the way back to CO. :D

BlueTJCO
01-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Mooncricket,

You already said what you're doing on this thread, the damn thing reminds me of the Phil Henry show.

I don't live in CO and driving there just to go wheeling with you is not incentive enough. As fun as it is to give each other sh!t, why don't you just bring your camera to Moab where you know there will be H3's present? We will still be able to give each other sh!t, but then you will have to drive that Heep all the way back to CO. :D

No.....I came here to show the H3 guys that the ROVER was just as good if not better off-road. (STOCK)

You all whine like little bitches and tell me I dont have a clue what I'm talking about and Yada Yada Yada when I watched it with my own eyes. I have wheeled with a few H3's in my time and I've never thought they were really anything special on the trails.........

Then everyone wants to turn it to H3 vs. Jeep vs. everything and the H3 wins.........................:confused:

Then (whether it was for fun or not) people started challenging me and my rig. I took the challenge for anyone in Colorado that wants it......

and all ANY OF YOU TURDS CAN SAY IS..........

"why not come out to moab".........:yawn:

I DIDN'T COME HERE CHALLENGING ANYONE. I CAME HERE POSTING MY PERCEPTION OF THE H3 and THE ROVER. SO...I'M IN COLORADO...NOT MOAB........

I'd rather watch your H3 barely make it through China Wall thank you...:lame:

Phil Henry Show? Is he another H3 driver with his head so far up his ass he cant see straight?

fourfourto
01-28-2007, 10:39 PM
:popcorn: You do not even know what you said:lame:

You said on your 1st post
To make this as short as possible. The H3's looked silly. The ROVER and every other vehicle owned them:OWNED:

Now you say
No.....I came here to show the H3 guys that the ROVER was just as good if not better off-road. (STOCK)

:giggling: Your talking shlt and you are:OWNED:

BlueTJCO
01-28-2007, 10:45 PM
:popcorn: You do not even know what you said:lame:

You said on your 1st post

Now you say

:giggling: Your talking shlt and you are:OWNED:

Ummmmmmmm, dip****.......It did own them on that day. And I'm also saying that for that reason, a stock "kiddie" ROVER would in ANY CASE, on ANY TERRAIN, with the SAME DRIVER, outwheel and keep up with ANY STOCK H3..........

and there was not even a question that day as to whether the H3 kept up with any of the Jeeps or the H2 that was with us...............

fourfourto
01-28-2007, 10:59 PM
dipshlt ! you call everyone that,I bet your mothers a dipshlt right :lame:

:rant: The best part of you ran down your mommas leg as dad was pulling out.:giggling:

Done with this stupid thread you should do the same.:fdance:

Mooncricket = :OWNED:

BlueTJCO
01-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Boy... I'm sure not feeling owned.........

:excited:

Now...had I purchased an H3 and witnessed what I saw a couple weeks ago at China Wall........I'd feel owned......:beerchug:

RazM
01-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Wow, this is like a bad movie. Might've started off great, but just drags on pointlessly.

We want a refund.

Oh and Mooncricket, go to your Jeep forums, recruit someone with some imagination to be our new Jeep troll.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

BlueTJCO
01-28-2007, 11:06 PM
RAZM.....

since you all challenged my ass. Were here on your forums. Why dont you recruit an H3 driver from Colorado to come and wheel with me and we can all see exactly what were arguing about. Then one of us can walk away the dip****, and one can walk away giggling.......???

:giggling:

This is the only site mooncricket goes to...he does not visit the jeep forums.....

Now RAZ.....get on it. :grouphug:

RazM
01-28-2007, 11:18 PM
RAZM.....

since you all challenged my ass. Were here on your forums. Why dont you recruit an H3 driver from Colorado to come and wheel with me and we can all see exactly what were arguing about. Then one of us can walk away the dip****, and one can walk away giggling.......???

:giggling:

This is the only site mooncricket goes to...he does not visit the jeep forums.....

Now RAZ.....get on it. :grouphug:

You only visit this site? Do Jeepers hate you too?

And why are you speaking about yourself in third person?

jdrew
01-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Thats my point you ****ing dip ****.

I have a near stock Jeep TJ and I'd eat the **** out of your H3...........

You wanna eat the **** out of my H3? Now that's just sick! http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/nuts.gif

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/jerkit.gif

Demo
01-29-2007, 07:59 AM
Moonie, you seem like a real jerk. Perhaps the fact that you spend so much time on this site talking trash, shows how much of a looser you are. You must not have any friends or peers to share your time and wonderfull knowledge with.

You give Jeep owners a bad name.

GFY. You need to be banned from this forum.

I think it is great that there are so many different makes of offroad vehicles, I enjoy offroading with anyone with a love of the outdoors and a spirit of adventure, it doesn't matter what they drive, it is who they are.

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:05 AM
Did I forget to mention that you need to GFY?:fdance:

Get a life too, then we won't have to deal with your meaningless and unwarrented drival.:twak:

Moonie is :OWNED: by Demo

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:09 AM
Oh by the way I am tea-bagging you right now.:giggling:

Try not to enjoy it.:rant:

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:15 AM
You know I only have 222 posts, that is pretty week. Of course, if post counts were decided by quality and not quanitity, I believe that I would have at least...231 posts. Now if post counts were decided by spelling and grammmmer....well then I would have a negitive post count. Therefor, I am glad that the post count system is calculated by the amount of individual posts and not quality or spelling and gramerr. :shhh:

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:19 AM
So I had a hydrocodone and I feel really relaxed ;) . Only when I think about Moonie's stupidity do I feel a little :mad:. You know there isn't really a good :) to convey to you (the reader) what I feel like, being so relaxed due to the hydrocodone that I took. What a shame.

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:26 AM
You know Moonie, I know you are still reading this, your ego or lack there of is keeping you glued to this thread and you don't have anything better to do than read my pads. Oh, yes they are a little long for a pad, but...

Oh, yeah I had to edit my last post because I spelled convey, with an r between the v and the e. I am not a good speller, but I was pretty sure that was wrong. I changed it because I didn't want to stunt your development, as I know you visit this site to expand you simple, small, monkey like brian, with the knowledge of the more advanced two legged, upright walking mamels on this site.

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:30 AM
Pay no attention to my ,'s or my .'s or even my )'s, becuase they follow there own rules and well, I wouldn't want to overload you. I am just amazed that you can even type. Never mind that you use the pointer finger on your left hand only. You are left handed and color blind, like the dog you are, are you not?

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:32 AM
226 how many more before I gradutate to a new title. Moonie your title should be Elcova Forum's Beeatch:fdance:

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:35 AM
227, how cool is it that I have the time to set her stoned (shoulder injury+hydrocodon=:D) . You know once again I really can't find a :) to match my feelings at this moment.

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:37 AM
on post 224 a - and an m is missing but I am just going to let it go.

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:39 AM
:yawn: well I have fought the sleepiness as long as I can. Goodnight.

Demo
01-29-2007, 08:40 AM
NOt you Moonie, you are a looser, you don't get a goodnight.:fdance: just in case you forgot.

jdrew
01-29-2007, 09:02 AM
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/werd.gif

NEOCON1
01-29-2007, 02:28 PM
right on Demo thats the best padding rant ive seen around here in a long time :clapping: :clapping: :D :D :beerchug: :giggling:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 04:33 PM
wow:D

Still waiting....................:beerchug:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 04:42 PM
You know Moonie, I know you are still reading this, your ego or lack there of is keeping you glued to this thread and you don't have anything better to do than read my pads. Oh, yes they are a little long for a pad, but...

Oh, yeah I had to edit my last post because I spelled convey, with an r between the v and the e. I am not a good speller, but I was pretty sure that was wrong. I changed it because I didn't want to stunt your development, as I know you visit this site to expand you simple, small, monkey like brian, with the knowledge of the more advanced two legged, upright walking mamels on this site.

all that ****ing ranting.......
and you still didn't spell everything correctly........:giggling:

Good job dumb dick........."MAMMAL" jerk off......

Thats not very good for someone who jumps in to a post complaining and making numerous statements about someone elses grammar errors....

:twak:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 04:44 PM
227, how cool is it that I have the time to set her stoned (shoulder injury+hydrocodon=:D) . You know once again I really can't find a :) to match my feelings at this moment.

I wont even point out all your errors here......

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 04:46 PM
You know I only have 222 posts, that is pretty week. Of course, if post counts were decided by quality and not quanitity, I believe that I would have at least...231 posts. Now if post counts were decided by spelling and grammmmer....well then I would have a negitive post count. Therefor, I am glad that the post count system is calculated by the amount of individual posts and not quality or spelling and gramerr. :shhh:

hey you stupid mother****er.......it's GRAMMAR

:shhh:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 04:46 PM

anyone else wanna come make an ass out of themselves slamming me?

Or has anyone decided to come to China Wall with me this weekend?

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 04:52 PM
right on Demo thats the best padding rant ive seen around here in a long time :clapping: :clapping: :D :D :beerchug: :giggling:

I get into work this morning...get my coffee and check my inbox...and then come to my office.

I come here to get myself a good little morning chuckle.

Now I cant stop laughing at this idiot jerk off that comes on here with his number one complaint being my spelling errors, grammar, and stupidity...yet the douche bag cant even spell correctly, write with correct grammar, or even show a hint of "smartness"...........

and you give him the big thumbs up.........:grouphug:

whats the best about all this is that I share the same sentiments as dippdaddy here when it comes to wheeling being a great hobby that is enjoyed even more when wheeling with all different types of vehicles and people. That is one of the things I have always liked about coming here. Now...you all know I troll a little here and there for fun with you all, because I'm a jeeper on a HUMMER site. But I have wheeled with many people from this forum and for the most part get along with all of them face to face...

now...you all rib on jeep plenty. You post pics of them rolling, videos of them ****ing up, and all kinds of funny pics. I come here and post a few pics and start RIBBING you all because I watched a ROVER eat a H3 for breakfast one sunday afternoon, and you all stary slinging the stupidity mudd, the "your jeep sucks" mudd, and the H3 is the BEST mudd.

So.......why dont all you H3 bitches STFU until someone wants to come and play and put it on film for everyone. I will also.

But...I'm still here in Colorado waiting...........................

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 05:11 PM
Oh.....and DEMODADDY.....since you like the Smilies so much.

I got one for you...

:OWNED:

jdrew
01-29-2007, 05:37 PM
Earlier you said: .........the ROVER still ****ing ate it for lunch.......

Then you change it to:

...... I come here and post a few pics and start RIBBING you all because I watched a ROVER eat a H3 for breakfast one sunday afternoon......

Lunch, Breakfast.. Which is it?? If you're gonna make up lies, have some continuity...

You were pretty entertaining earlier in the thread, but now, I'm not so sure.

Let me tell you a little about yourself.

You act as if you don't get enough attention from the world when you are civil. You feel that somehow, you must become more exciting than anyone else in the room in order to be liked. In your mind, the louder, more obnoxious you are, the more positive attention you will receive. You think that is what makes someone "cool." You're wrong. It's annoying and people actually feel sorry for you.

You don't have a lot of friends, just a couple that actually call you from time to time so they can feel better about their lives after they see how you act. Sure, they may get a chuckle from time to time, but laughing at you and laughing with you are 2 different things.

You have had a hard time maintaining a romantic partner. Constant drama in your life seems to wear thin on all of your partners. They all eventually leave and again you are all alone. But, you never consider yourself alone. You find ways to excite people to the point they don't want to be around you then you pull out the almighty "I'm just kiddin with ya" card.

You know "Mooncricket", nice racial slur btw, you have been on this earth for 27 years (according to your profile) and the best you can do in life is come to a forum to try and create drama because its missing in your life. You need drama to survive. This isn't a "Jeep vs Hummer" thing. This is a "you need attention" thing. This is a Hummer forum. In your mind, you feel that we should have a Jeep shrine that we should all pray to instead of bashing them. To be honest with ya, you can find a ton more pics/vids of Jeeps flipping than you can of a Hummer. Is it because nobody posts them? Or is it because it doesn't happen as much as you would like? It's great that you think that your Jeep is the end all of all Hummers. Everyone should appreciate their ride, no matter what it is. But to live in a complete fantasy is disturbing and unhealthy.

Try this out; Try not cussing all though your post. It just makes you look childish and quite frankly, dumb.

Try using your head before you type. You have been on this earth for a long time, come up with something a little better than what you have.

Now I know you will be replying with another pontificating rant about how I'm an idiot and so forth. You will keep replying to this thread over and over. It's a fact.

Prove me wrong.

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 05:42 PM
hey Drew...... are you done yet?

Like I said.

Still waiting for one of you to step up to the plate...
and Lunch, Breakfast, **** Dinner......

There are all the same in this case. The ROVER ate the H3.........:clapping:

Demo
01-29-2007, 05:46 PM
hey moonie, just an FYI i wasn't trying to give you a hard time about your spelling. As a matter of fact I pay so little attention to what you say in your posts, that I would not have the time to notice if you spelled something wrong. I was poken a lttle fun at myself while I giving you a good ol kick in the pants. Thanks for reading my pads, I really knew you would. Very sad. Now I am going to get off this thread and hang out with my wife and play catch with my 2 year old. Yeah it is nice to have a life.:OWNED:

Demo
01-29-2007, 05:49 PM

Thanks dude I read it again this morning, that was pretty funny stuff IMO. Have a great day :beerchug: .

Moonie =tehsuck

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Thanks dude I read it again this morning, that was pretty funny stuff IMO. Have a great day :beerchug: .

Moonie =tehsuck

Ok DEMODADDY.........whatever you say buddy. Nice attempt to save face you dip ****...

I like how you mingled around for awhile waiting for someone else to slam me before you posted. Do you have Drews penis in your mouth right now?

"thanks for reading my pads, I knew you would"

WOW, how did you come up with that theory. Could it be because on downtime I come here to play during the day...? And could it be because you posted in a post that I started and have been watching grow for the fun of it? Or maybe because I came here to see if just one of your turds wanna come wheel this weekend?

and DEMODADDY.......who do you think your fooling?

"I pay so little attention to your posts"........

are you really going to put that? Maybe you should go back and read what your going to call your "pads" and see just how much attention you really did pay to them.........

jdrew
01-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Thank you moon for proving that my thought process was correct about you. I knew I had it right all along!:giggling:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 05:58 PM

Moonie =tehsuck

He read it again this morning yet he pays so little attention to my posts

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Drew......

you want everyone to know how smart you are......

ask yourself this one little question?

Do you keep coming back and posting yourself?

**** man, everyone over the years has learned I have nothing better to do during the day then mess around here........what are you doing?

jdrew
01-29-2007, 05:59 PM
He read it again this morning yet he pays so little attention to my posts

We know this moon. You edit your posts several times to complete your thought process..

moon edit #1: I come back here because I enjoy this site. I have a Hummer... And luckily for me, this is a Hummer forum.

moon edit#2: I don't have a thing to do right now. Is that ok with you?

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 06:02 PM
We know this moon. You edit your posts several times to complete your thought process..

moon edit #1: I come back here because I enjoy this site. I have a Hummer... And luckily for me, this is a Hummer forum.

No, because I usually type so fast I have to go back and edit stuff.....

Pretty simple eh?

Demo
01-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Moonie, my wife and I are reading your stupidity together, just because she wanted to know why I was writing mean things to someone. She was surprised I would do such a thing, boy do I have her fooled:giggling: . Also, you really should pay attention to what we are writing and not what you think we are writing. I was reading my pads not your rants, I think I am funny, I laugh at my own jokes. A little creepy I know but I like it. I hope that you get a life, have a great day and GFY.

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Moonie, my wife and I are reading your stupidity together, just because she wanted to know why I was writing mean things to someone. She was surprised I would do such a thing, boy do I have her fooled:giggling: . Also, you really should pay attention to what we are writing and not what you think we are writing. I was reading my pads not your rants, I think I am funny, I laugh at my own jokes. A little creepy I know but I like it. I hope that you get a life, have a great day and GFY.

sounds to me like your wife's as ****ing stupid you as you are...:fdance:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 06:15 PM
I cant believe this thread is in your head so much that you went and recruited your wife to read it and give you kudos........

Spin it any way you want dippy.....you made an attemt to slam me and you made an ass out of yourself. Now you want to save face and act as if you just were padding and nothing I said got under your skin........

wow

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Ok I really have got to go be back for more later. Drew:beerchug: you really have this guy pegged. I just want to know if I was right about the left handed thing.:giggling:

Why would you be back DEMODADDY......???

Didn't you just explain to us all how above and beyond this post you are?

JDREW......please come and JERK your boyfriend off some more. He's looking for your social acceptance speech........

jdrew
01-29-2007, 06:25 PM
I just found the greatest thing!!!!

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 06:26 PM
Earlier you said:

Then you change it to:

Lunch, Breakfast.. Which is it?? If you're gonna make up lies, have some continuity...

You were pretty entertaining earlier in the thread, but now, I'm not so sure.

Let me tell you a little about yourself.

You act as if you don't get enough attention from the world when you are civil. You feel that somehow, you must become more exciting than anyone else in the room in order to be liked. In your mind, the louder, more obnoxious you are, the more positive attention you will receive. You think that is what makes someone "cool." You're wrong. It's annoying and people actually feel sorry for you.

You don't have a lot of friends, just a couple that actually call you from time to time so they can feel better about their lives after they see how you act. Sure, they may get a chuckle from time to time, but laughing at you and laughing with you are 2 different things.

You have had a hard time maintaining a romantic partner. Constant drama in your life seems to wear thin on all of your partners. They all eventually leave and again you are all alone. But, you never consider yourself alone. You find ways to excite people to the point they don't want to be around you then you pull out the almighty "I'm just kiddin with ya" card.

You know "Mooncricket", nice racial slur btw, you have been on this earth for 27 years (according to your profile) and the best you can do in life is come to a forum to try and create drama because its missing in your life. You need drama to survive. This isn't a "Jeep vs Hummer" thing. This is a "you need attention" thing. This is a Hummer forum. In your mind, you feel that we should have a Jeep shrine that we should all pray to instead of bashing them. To be honest with ya, you can find a ton more pics/vids of Jeeps flipping than you can of a Hummer. Is it because nobody posts them? Or is it because it doesn't happen as much as you would like? It's great that you think that your Jeep is the end all of all Hummers. Everyone should appreciate their ride, no matter what it is. But to live in a complete fantasy is disturbing and unhealthy.

Try this out; Try not cussing all though your post. It just makes you look childish and quite frankly, dumb.

Try using your head before you type. You have been on this earth for a long time, come up with something a little better than what you have.

Now I know you will be replying with another pontificating rant about how I'm an idiot and so forth. You will keep replying to this thread over and over. It's a fact.

Prove me wrong.

Couple Questions about your post:

1st.. ARE YOU MY EX-GIRLFRIEND USING AN AE...:fdance:

and second..........

why did you edit your post and add in all the "JEEP VS HUMMER" mumbo jumbo? Are you looking for some social acceptance from your HUMMER peers? You should know now that many people here dont like me. But maybe you should also know that I am one of the only JEEPERS around that has lasted because when it comes down to is I actually really like the HUMMER line. There has never been a JEEP SHRINE needed to be built because I've never come over here tooting JEEPS horn. But I am saying that a STOCK RUBICON and MY LITTLE JEEP would eat your H3 for BREAKFAST, LUNCH, or DINNER........

Your post is very confusing to me also DOC. How do I have a hard time keeping a significant other because drama is all I have in my life...yet I come here creating drama because I'm lacking it in my life???

You try to sound smart but your just talking out of your ass....

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 06:27 PM

You just found that?:confused:]

suppose you just found where you can neg rep me also...hahahahaha!

DRTYFN
01-29-2007, 06:49 PM

RubHer Yellow Ducky
01-29-2007, 08:20 PM
All of you are just feeding his mania...

RYD

stagger_lee
01-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Do any of the mods lock threads? Or does everyone just entertain these douchebags all day? WTF? What a waste of time. :rant:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Is the thread locked?

Kinda answers your own question for you dont it?
Quit wasting your own time and ignore the thread:yawn:

DDWH
01-29-2007, 09:50 PM
anyone know what today's Subway special is?

nevermind....Turkey n Ham:dancingbanana:

stagger_lee
01-29-2007, 09:58 PM
I was able to post, so obviously it isn't, thats why I asked if anybody cared? I know you dont, thats apparent. You dont have anyting better to do? Try masturbation and give up the oral diarrhea.

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Do any of the mods lock threads? Or does everyone just entertain these douchebags all day? WTF? What a waste of time. :rant:

are you going to keep coming back and entertaining me:giggling:

stagger_lee
01-29-2007, 10:15 PM
oral diarrhea :fdance:

DennisAJC
01-29-2007, 10:15 PM
I want more passion on this thread.:jump:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 10:16 PM

:crying:

DRTYFN
01-29-2007, 10:30 PM
No. Yes. Not at all.:giggling:

HummBebe
01-29-2007, 10:35 PM
anyone know what today's Subway special is?

nevermind....Turkey n Ham:dancingbanana:

I'm going with the Turkey and Havarte on whole cracked wheat....(Starbucks) no mayo:giggling:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 10:37 PM
I'm going with the Turkey and Havarte on whole cracked wheat....(Starbucks) no mayo:giggling:

damn I saw that you posted and thought you were going to make a trip out here just to shut me up.....:excited:

HummBebe
01-29-2007, 10:39 PM
damn I saw that you posted and thought you were going to make a trip out here just to shut me up.....:excited:

Dood, you have stood me up twice already.......It's your turn to come out here.:p

Edit....make that 3 times, August, November and January.

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 10:44 PM
come on now. I never guaranteed I'd be in Moab...

and Dinner at Little India........as appetizing as it sounded...couldn't compare to a free buy-in at a huge poker tourney...:beerchug:

HummBebe
01-29-2007, 10:48 PM
;) come on now. I never guaranteed I'd be in Moab...

and Dinner at Little India........as appetizing as it sounded...couldn't compare to a free buy-in at a huge poker tourney...:beerchug:

I was there wheeling in August, we did Bill Moore and Twin Cone :p no moonie then either, then I was out again in November, we had dinner at CB & Potts.

Face it.....ur scurrrrrred.:D

DDWH
01-29-2007, 10:52 PM

Still full from the breakfast burritto I had at 8.....no Starbucks, just shop n robs in da hood!:jump:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 10:53 PM
;)

I was there wheeling in August, we did Bill Moore and Twin Cone :p no moonie then either, then I was out again in November, we had dinner at CB & Potts.

Face it.....ur scurrrrrred.:D

Oh snap...I forgot about the RED CONE, BILL MOORE, TWIN CONE trip...

but I made it very clear I wouldn't be there for that. Needed new tires, new right front hub, new front driveshaft, new tie rod ends, and an exhaust manifold..........

I'd of been there if it wasn't for the tires...:beerchug:

but I'd of died on redcone.............:(

I like Twin Cone...................

HummBebe
01-29-2007, 10:59 PM
Oh snap...I forgot about the RED CONE, BILL MOORE, TWIN CONE trip...

but I made it very clear I wouldn't be there for that. Needed new tires, new right front hub, new front driveshaft, new tie rod ends, and an exhaust manifold..........

I'd of been there if it wasn't for the tires...:beerchug:

but I'd of died on redcone.............:(

I like Twin Cone...................

Well I will say this......had you ever wheeled with me, in any of the above mentioned trails, including moab....you would not have had the bawls to start this thread.

Like that.....:p :giggling:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Hummbebbe......

fa·ce·tious http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/premium.gif http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pnghttp://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse%2 Ffacetious)/fəˈsihttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngʃəs/Pronunciation Key (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/) - Show Spelled Pronunciation (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/)[fuh-see-shuhhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngs]Pronunciation Key (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/) - Show IPA Pronunciation (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/)
–adjective 1.not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark. 2.amusing; humorous. 3.lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

that would be Mooncricket..........
thanks DRTY

HummBebe
01-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Hummbebbe......

fa?ce?tious http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/premium.gif http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pnghttp://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse%2 Ffacetious)/fəˈsihttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngʃəs/Pronunciation Key (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/) - Show Spelled Pronunciation (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/)[fuh-see-shuhhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngs]Pronunciation Key (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/) - Show IPA Pronunciation (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/)
?adjective 1.not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark. 2.amusing; humorous. 3.lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

that would be Mooncricket..........
thanks DRTY

:confused: :confused: :confused:

whaaaaaat?

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Next time your out here the colorado guys can introduce you to a moderate/difficult trail instead of our fire roads.......:giggling:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 11:07 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

whaaaaaat?

My post.........

"Facetious".........

lacking serious intent. Not to be taken seriously.....

(Except by whinney H3 owners);)

HummBebe
01-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Next time your out here the colorado guys can introduce you to a moderate/difficult trail instead of our fire roads.......:giggling:

Next time you're in Cali.....I'll take you on the Rubicon....:fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance:

BlueTJCO
01-29-2007, 11:08 PM
Next time you're in Cali.....I'll take you on the Rubicon....:fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance:

I have not been to Cali in a long time. But that would be damn fun...:)

NEOCON1
01-30-2007, 01:59 AM
I want more passion on this thread.:jump:

X2 lol :giggling:

NEOCON1
01-30-2007, 02:03 AM
Still full from the breakfast burritto I had at 8.....no Starbucks, just shop n robs in da hood!:jump:\

saw a bumper sticker in town the other day it said "friends dont let friends drink Starbucks" :p ;) :giggling:

DRTYFN
01-30-2007, 02:20 AM
Next time you're in Cali.....I'll strap you on the Rubicon....:fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance:
Fissed.:jump:

BlueTJCO
01-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Fissed.:jump:

Not by this poser.......:D
;)

BlueTJCO
01-30-2007, 05:47 PM
damn......it's even better in a race........

http://www.egmcartech.com/2007/01/16/top-gear-range-rover-h2-escalade-off-road-race/

DennisAJC
01-30-2007, 06:19 PM
Not by this poser.......:D
;)

Nice tits on that dude.:jump:

stagger_lee
01-30-2007, 06:49 PM
damn......it's even better in a race........

http://www.egmcartech.com/2007/01/16/top-gear-range-rover-h2-escalade-off-road-race/

Clarksons an idiot. Thats an H2 not an H3, and it seems like your Rangey is strugglin a bit on some pretty weak hills. Its funny cause I dont know any H2 or H3 driver on here that are going to drive back up the dirt road while the rover jumps over the side. :giggling: Looks like another paid advertisement for and a bias opinion from a brit. Good attempt at proving nothing.

BlueTJCO
01-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Clarksons an idiot. Thats an H2 not an H3, and it seems like your Rangey is strugglin a bit on some pretty weak hills. Its funny cause I dont know any H2 or H3 driver on here that are going to drive back up the dirt road while the rover jumps over the side. :giggling: Looks like another paid advertisement for and a bias opinion from a brit. Good attempt at proving nothing.

Lee......I thought you were above and beyond commenting on all of this petty chit?:clapping: :rolleyes:

:jump: Rent Free...:twak:

BlueTJCO
01-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Nice tits on that dude.:jump:

I know......I want to suck on them:iagree:

stagger_lee
01-30-2007, 07:16 PM
Lee......I thought you were above and beyond commenting on all of this petty chit?:clapping: :rolleyes:

:jump: Rent Free...:twak:

Yeah well, I guess I had a change of heart. You entertain me. Kind of like a court jester, or a clown at a circus. :beerchug:

BlueTJCO
01-30-2007, 07:19 PM

:rolleyes:

Uh Huh.........

BlueTJCO
01-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Yeah well, I guess I had a change of heart. You entertain me. Kind of like a court jester, or a clown at a circus. :beerchug:

Or kinda like that guy living rent free in the back of your head?:excited:

BlueTJCO
01-30-2007, 07:25 PM
You entertain me. :beerchug:

You mean to tell me you finally caught on to this post:twak:

stagger_lee
01-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Like I said change of heart, and since yours is the only thread going anywhere, or nowhere, rather run my mouth than actually work. I thought you had a heep anyway, whats all the Rangey talk? :popcorn:

stagger_lee
01-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Or kinda like that guy living rent free in the back of your head?:excited:

Which one? :beerchug:

BlueTJCO
01-30-2007, 07:30 PM
Like I said change of heart, and since yours is the only thread going anywhere, or nowhere, rather run my mouth than actually work. I thought you had a heep anyway, whats all the Rangey talk? :popcorn:

NO NO NO........Now I remember and I can quote you whinning about this post. Whinning that it was a waste of time, and whinning about me, and whinning about everything associated with it.................

so you should just :shhh:

and go :fdance: Yourself

I do own a heep. But what does that have to do with the ROVER being better off-road?

stagger_lee
01-30-2007, 07:35 PM
NO NO NO........Now I remember and I can quote you whinning about this post. Whinning that it was a waste of time, and whinning about me, and whinning about everything associated with it.................

so you should just :shhh:

and go :fdance: Yourself

I do own a heep. But what does that have to do with the ROVER being better off-road?

Not quite that detailed, but works sux so why not waste my time with you. Might just have to go f myself, that would take up even more time. :giggling:

In some situations it might be better off road, but it also cost 3x as much, so I hope so. I doubt it to keep up with an alpha @ = price range :giggling:

DennisAJC
01-31-2007, 02:20 AM
Not quite that detailed, but works sux so why not waste my time with you. Might just have to go f myself, that would take up even more time. :giggling:

In some situations it might be better off road, but it also cost 3x as much, so I hope so. I doubt it to keep up with an alpha @ = price range :giggling:

Why don't you and your faggity ass boy toy Mooncricket get a hotel room and be done with it!

Fuck!

BlueTJCO
01-31-2007, 02:24 AM
Dennis. Your such a little nutt lick. I hope to meet you someday...

DennisAJC
01-31-2007, 02:26 AM

Buy the beer and I'll let you lick my taint.

DennisAJC
09-04-2007, 06:09 PM
I Agree Moonie. Good times.

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

BlueTJCO
09-04-2007, 06:28 PM
I Agree Moonie. Good times.

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

DRTYFN
09-05-2007, 12:12 AM
That'll be a KY-filled car wreck.

graydog
09-06-2007, 05:31 PM
HEY, FAGGER LEE you still around? ONE QUESTION,...........ARE YOU STILL GAY??????:clapping: :fdance: :fdance: :jump: :dancingbanana:

subunix
09-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Kind of funny he didnt show a picture of one Hummer stuck in anyway he was talking about, what a Noob

DennisAJC
09-13-2007, 05:55 PM
HEY, FAGGER LEE you still around? ONE QUESTION,...........ARE YOU STILL GAY??????:clapping: :fdance: :fdance: :jump: :dancingbanana:

Stagger Lee is a straight dude.

If you're looking for man love, PM GayBob or AUBS.:OWNED:

BlueTJCO
09-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Kind of funny he didnt show a picture of one Hummer stuck in anyway he was talking about, what a Noob

I know.........what a noob..........:twak:

I bet that stock H3 ran circles around everything out there.........:giggling:

Still waiting for someone with an H3 to come and run China Wall with me and show me how it's done..........:p

SSII
09-16-2007, 12:46 AM
I know.........what a noob..........:twak:

I bet that stock H3 ran circles around everything out there.........:giggling:

Still waiting for someone with an H3 to come and run China Wall with me and show me how it's done..........:p

China Wall? LOL!
In a month or two I should be up there. I was thinking about running you down Patriot or Carnage Gulch. None of those scenic trails. Hell, I'll even bring a buddy in a TJ so you don't feel alone. :giggling:

BlueTJCO
03-13-2008, 09:58 PM
China Wall? LOL!
In a month or two I should be up there. I was thinking about running you down Patriot or Carnage Gulch. None of those scenic trails. Hell, I'll even bring a buddy in a TJ so you don't feel alone. :giggling:

It's been a loooooonnnngggggg month or two...............:popcorn:

LesC.
03-14-2008, 01:27 AM
I need more info. Where is this china wall you speak of ? city?county? I'm looking into driving directions.

cdmintmi
03-14-2008, 03:55 AM
wow. i mean wow
I just completly wasted 30 minutes of my life by reading from start to finish what could be the dumbest thread started by the dumbest person ever in the history of the internet, or maybe the history of the world. I kept waiting for something inteligent to be said, but alas I was always disapointed with every new page. Ill know better next time I see the name in a post. You should really be ashamed of yourself cricket and Im sure I speak for everyone that has read this that we all feel a little dumber now thanks to you. I hope you have matured some by now mooncricket and that you try not being so stupid in the future. Atleast our fellow H3 owners gave us some entertaining you tube videos to watch while our brains were eaten away by gibberish and nonsense. If the Rover is so nice, go buy one already and quit wasting our time.:lame:

NoMoGMPG
03-18-2008, 06:56 AM

You make me laugh MC. :popcorn:

You know as well as I that China Wall is hardly hard core. The snow does make it interesting though.

RuggedH2
03-20-2008, 05:36 PM

I wondered who resurrected this thread......:giggling:

I looked it up (a long time ago)
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=61

That made it even funnier. :D

wannabeH3
03-20-2008, 06:42 PM
oh neat china wall is in colorado, not china!

Big Dad
03-21-2008, 02:35 AM
Damn, and I shipped the 3 to Shanghai yesterday!

DRTYFN
03-23-2008, 03:55 AM
...just having fun getting you elcova peeps all worked up.3bies all in a tizzy.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :jump:

kjh_sweden_H3
03-24-2008, 11:02 AM
I don?t buy it!
Bad drivers if that?s true! ...and what LAME trail!
Love to see pics of that fancy schmancy ROVER going MOAB and crossing rivers!

Rover = soccermom-car