PDA

View Full Version : It's Sunday!!!

devilsfan
01-28-2007, 07:44 AM
Ha! Beat CP to it this time. 12:34 AM. Qualifies as Sunday.

I have a cold and my mind is racing, I can't sleep. We found a house today (well, yesterday now). Calling the realtor later this afternoon to tell him to put a bid on it. It's a freakin awesome house, 4500 SF on 3.5 acres by the Guadalupe river. About 1/2 acre is pretty rocky terrain, some large rocks too. I can easily get the Hummer back there. Great way to kill some afternoons.

So now I can't stop thinking of all the things I want to do with the house (I'm an interior designer, I can't help it). Like the master has a bidet. A freakin bidet. Hubby wants to stick a plant in it. What the heck is a bidet doing in Texas? Isn't that a Canadian thing?

Anyways, so yes, we may be finally leaving the ghett-to. Had another shooting last week 2 blocks away. Not kewl, the Katrina evacuess are getting closer, it seems.

The house does need a pool tho. If anyone knows any good pool/landscape designers in the San Antonio/New Braunfels area, let me know. That's the first thing to go in.

So what is everyone else up to? Hey Mrs, how many days till Daytona?

Stacy

h2co-pilot
01-28-2007, 01:46 PM
That's Awesome! It sounds great. Bidets are good, but you can take it out and replace it with something else. I want to put a stackable washer and dryer in our extra water closet in our Master bath because it is next to the closet and we never use it. 3.5 on a river?! The boy is going to love it.:D

:beerchug:

I have a bad cold too, it has lasted for over a week now.:( Plus I am giving up my coffee so I am not sure what I am going to do today. A lot has backed up housework wise. Prolly nothing special.

But There is an RV show going on so we might go to that. Last weekend was the auto show, this w-end the RV show and next the Boat show- all at the same place.

SnakeH2
01-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Where about on the Guadalupe? Some of the areas a very prone to flooding.

I'll be closing on a weekend house in Caynon Lake and I've been trying to find places to wheel.

frenzy1
01-28-2007, 03:12 PM
HANGOVER !!

Mrs.ssippi
01-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Hey Mrs, how many days till Daytona?

Stacy21 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

partsguy
01-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Little league try outs(maybe I can make the team this year:D )But first a large cup of hot caffine and maybe later a few more pins into the little E doll maybe then a nap.Maybe watch slap shot in the early evening.

Mrs.ssippi
01-28-2007, 04:20 PM
Little league try outs(maybe I can make the team this year:D )But first a large cup of hot caffine and maybe later a few more pins into the little E doll maybe then a nap.Maybe watch slap shot in the early evening. That's funny, I've been sending Tony boxes of homemade cookies, apple pies and coupons for free McDonalds. I think he might have trouble turning the wheel due to his girth. :giggling: :giggling:

partsguy
01-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Whats funny is the comercial with little E,Grodon and Johnson.Maybe a new life path for Jr?:popcorn:

KenP
01-28-2007, 05:31 PM
21 days, 2 hours, 29 mins and 6 seconds.:jump:
Hoping to finish the floor, but it's raining so I really can't bring the saws outside.

The girl's sick, so no RV show.

StarsnBars
01-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Mornin all, Getting ready to watch the Hawkeys put a woopin on the Badgers on CBS :popcorn: :giggling: Well hopefully they wont get to embrassed,, To cold to anything outside so Ill probably play some online Delta Force this afternoon till I get crab fingers. Oven B-B-Q ribs tonight,,,Yummie:excited: :excited: See ya,,,

DennisAJC
01-28-2007, 07:14 PM
We found a house today (well, yesterday now). Calling the realtor later this afternoon to tell him to put a bid on it. It's a freakin awesome house, 4500 SF on 3.5 acres by the Guadalupe river. About 1/2 acre is pretty rocky terrain, some large rocks too. I can easily get the Hummer back there. Great way to kill some afternoons.Stacy

Good luck on the bid Stacy!!!! Sounds like an excuse to stay home.:giggling: :beerchug:

Bidets make me purrrrr like a cat.

SnakeH2
01-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Mornin all, Getting ready to watch the Hawkeys put a woopin on the Badgers on CBS :popcorn: :giggling: Well hopefully they wont get to embrassed,, To cold to anything outside so Ill probably play some online Delta Force this afternoon till I get crab fingers. Oven B-B-Q ribs tonight,,,Yummie:excited: :excited: See ya,,,

:OWNED:

From Wiscoooonsin:dancingbanana:

KenP
01-28-2007, 09:54 PM
ROME!!!:perfect10s:

devilsfan
01-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Snake - it's in River Chase in new Nraunfels - we have access to a 58-acre private park that sits on the Guadalupe, but the house itself is at least a mile from the actual river. I wouldn't worry so much about the flooding aspects as I would the San Antonio trash that comes up on your property to pee in your bushes. That's why we didn't get riverfront.

Stacy

Marcmedic
01-29-2007, 12:24 AM
Worked a little OT today from 8-4. Getting ready to go out and have a few beers. It's fawking cold here in KC today.

K9sH3
01-29-2007, 01:06 AM
Just got home from the sk8 park (7pm) making ribs and garlic bread for dinner and building a fire in the fireplace.
And who the heck are Jr. and Tony???

Mrs.ssippi
01-29-2007, 01:15 AM
And who the heck are Jr. and Tony???Just some friends of ours.:giggling:

K9sH3
01-29-2007, 01:36 AM
Just some friends of ours.:giggling:

oh ok, hopefully the rainbow pride guy isn't :giggling:

Mrs.ssippi
01-29-2007, 01:39 AM
oh ok, hopefully the rainbow pride guy isn't :giggling:Hell no!!!!!! He's not ghey, he is GAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

K9sH3
01-29-2007, 01:43 AM
Hell no!!!!!! He's not ghey, he is GAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO :jump:

partsguy
01-29-2007, 02:00 AM
LMAO :jump:

Mrs................... He maybe????just a little???Gordon,Johnson,Little E...................Think about it.:giggling:

LOSER!!!!!:beerchug: :jump: :giggling: Fat Tonie to Daytona!!!!!Getoutahere.

2-H2's
01-29-2007, 02:51 AM
Worked a little OT today from 8-4. Getting ready to go out and have a few beers. It's fawking cold here in KC today.

OT... Me too!!! An yes it's berry cold here...KC that is!!! Been here two weeks & nothing but cold, near cold or snowing. Hopefully, another day or two & I'm outta here. :giggling:

Mrs.ssippi
01-29-2007, 03:01 AM
Mrs................... He maybe????just a little???Gordon,Johnson,Little E...................Think about it.:giggling:

LOSER!!!!!:beerchug: :jump: :giggling: Fat Tonie to Daytona!!!!!Getoutahere.Just a little? No one is just a little gay, I don't think Jr. is gay, but the other guys are so gay, they shoot flames out their ass. You know you've seen them before they dance around like a little fairy. I just don't think its Jr. Yes, Gordon and I really think Johnson is, I think they have hot wives is just a cover up their love for each other.:giggling:

devilsfan
01-29-2007, 03:01 AM
Jr isn't gay, he's just an ad whore. If he put as much time into his car as he does into his commercials, he'd have won a cup by now.

And yes, I AM a fan. Just realistic.

Stacy

Battlebugs
01-29-2007, 03:02 AM
ROME!!!:perfect10s:

x10..."My name is Lucius Varenus...the Aventine is now mine" :beerchug:

Bugs

Battlebugs
01-29-2007, 03:59 AM
x10..."My name is Lucius Varenus...the Aventine is now mine" :beerchug:

Bugs
:popcorn:
You gotta be kidding me...does she eat the "savory stew"?

Bugs

BlueHUMMERH2
01-29-2007, 04:16 AM
I got up at 6am after going to bed around 2am and a whole day of hard skiing on Saturday. I left the hotel and carved out runs again until lunch when I just couldn't take anymore. Then I went and helped out a fellow instructor with her computer in exchange for a haircut, then went out with more instructors for some drinks and pool. Now I'm back at the hotel and ready to pass out... :D I only wish I could stay here forever. This is home to me.

http://shutter15.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/001/3B/FE/52/CF/qrAC1dqI2fvCV2iq9T-E6ub6bklpIonh0300.jpg

http://shutter13.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/006/7C/FB/50/27/I8GThGy2X3aermssHnYTZ9ROh1RlImmo0300.jpg

http://shutter12.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/05/005/4B/E8/73/BF/e5J+y1QLGZptEdn3xj7PBekTV4ylnDHr0300.jpg

http://shutter15.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/009/37/B5/81/83/Clxa6OZaZYpM7kgfDUe5+TZnR3m0kezs0300.jpg

http://shutter15.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/07/005/1D/FF/5B/14/dImlFAtifWSfTS6Avdbl5vLAcVXd+xbT0300.jpg

It was in the single digits today, and the snow sparkled as it fell and everywhere it landed.... Unbelievable!

partsguy
01-29-2007, 01:09 PM
Just a little? No one is just a little gay, I don't think Jr. is gay, but the other guys are so gay, they shoot flames out their ass. You know you've seen them before they dance around like a little fairy. I just don't think its Jr. Yes, Gordon and I really think Johnson is, I think they have hot wives is just a cover up their love for each other.:giggling:

Stop!!!You don't think he is???:confused: So there is doubt there?As Mr.Walters wrote"Tear down the wall":p