PDA

View Full Version : BILL & HILLARY LIED???

DRTYFN
01-29-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm wondering why this isn't on the top of the news every night?:rolleyes:
http://www.hillcap.org/pp_complaint_022504_njw.pdf

ssgharkness020147
01-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Somebody please feel free to summarize this for me..:o Regardless I dont need to read 50 pages to know that they lied about something.

I really dont get people and the Clinton's. My parents are Republicans, not stark Republicans, but thats just the way they vote. We have a number of friends that are democrats and friends with the Clinton's, all they do is rave about them. Oh, bill is so great, and hillary is so wonderful.:lame: I cant for the life of me understand peoples' infatuation with them.

NewHummerGuy
01-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Somebody please feel free to summarize this for me..:o Regardless I dont need to read 50 pages to know that they lied about something.

I really dont get people and the Clinton's. My parents are Republicans, not stark Republicans, but thats just the way they vote. We have a number of friends that are democrats and friends with the Clinton's, all they do is rave about them. Oh, bill is so great, and hillary is so wonderful.:lame: I cant for the life of me understand peoples' infatuation with them.

Hell, Bill is a hero. He who gets a hummer in the oval office is the best:giggling:

ssgharkness020147
01-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Bill was gettin it from an ugly fat chick, Kennedy was banging the most recognizable sex symbol of the 20'th century. Clinton::OWNED:
Kennedy was the real pimp. :dancingbanana:

Hell, Bill is a hero. He who gets a hummer in the oval office is the best:giggling:

NewHummerGuy
01-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Bill was gettin it from an ugly fat chick, Kennedy was banging the most recognizable sex symbol of the 20'th century. Clinton::OWNED:
Kennedy was the real pimp. :dancingbanana:

HEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

dont talk about my sister like that:giggling:

KenP
01-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Peter Paul has had problems in the past:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0107052clinton1.html

Hillary Campaign Finance Director Indicted

Rosen charged with fudging numbers for 2000 Hollywood fundraiser

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0107052inside1.jpg JANUARY 7--The finance director for Hillary Clinton's 2000 U.S. Senate campaign was indicted today on federal charges of filing bogus financial reports with the Federal Election Commission. According to the below indictment, David Rosen reported the false numbers in connection with a "Hollywood tribute" honoring Clinton. Investigators allege that a "wealthy individual" paid more than $1.1 million to underwrite the Clinton gala and that those payments were delivered through "several corporate entities controlled by him." While that whopping sum should have been reported to the FEC as an "in-kind contribution," prosecutors charge that Rosen covered up the real source of the money, and even caused the creation of a fictitious $200,000 invoice to aid his scheme. The August 2000 fundraiser was billed as a "Hollywood Tribute to William Jefferson Clinton," though the funds raised went to his wife's campaign kitty. The bash was held as the Brentwood estate of radio mogul Ken Roberts. While the so-called wealthy individual (referred to only as "C-1") is not named, he is clearly Peter Paul, an Internet entrepreneur who helped organize the bash. Clinton is not mentioned by name in the indictment,instead referred to only as "Senator A." The fundraiser was largely orchestrated by Aaron Tonken, a notorious L.A. con man who last August was sentenced to five years in prison following a guilty plea to a pair of fraud counts. The 39-year-old Tonken, who made his living defrauding donors and underwriters of charity events, now resides in the federal lockup in Taft, California, where he is scheduled to remain until April 2009. (10 pages)

lennyrebel
02-11-2007, 08:53 PM

I watched her when the reporter said didn,t you vote to send troops into Iraq--Yes--then if You were Pres. You said you wouldn't send troops. Typical politician always tell them what you think they want to here and stand for nothing least of all honesty.

DRTYFN
02-11-2007, 09:16 PM
I watched her when the reporter said didn,t you vote to send troops into Iraq--Yes--then if You were Pres. You said you wouldn't send troops. Typical politician always tell them what you think they want to here and stand for nothing least of all honesty.
She watched Bill flat out lie about everything for his entire political career and get away with it so why not her? She doesn't have his sleazy charm so she'll get:OWNED:by herself.

lennyrebel
02-11-2007, 11:16 PM
She watched Bill flat out lie about everything for his entire political career and get away with it so why not her? She doesn't have his sleazy charm so she'll get:OWNED:by herself.
Your right old Bill just a smooth talking charmer--I did not have sex with THAT WOMAN --like she was a 40 year old hooker made you all warm like poor Bill's been taken advantage of again. He was a smoothie and the women just swooned when he talked. He has that voice quality that even when you think he's lying you want to believe him. Sort of the Eddie Haskel on leave it to Beaver.Hillary on the other hand has more like the nagging wench style you'd like to hit with a shovel. Regards The Rebel :beerchug:

HummerHippy
02-11-2007, 11:50 PM
How can you tell when a politician is lying?
His/her lips are moving!!!

h2co-pilot
02-12-2007, 01:55 AM

Exactly.

And it may not be on the nightly news but you know it has traveled through Hollywood and other big contributors. Lots o' networking in thar entices me to suspect (hope) that maybe "Hollywood" wont be so active in her 2008 campaign.

:popcorn:

DRTYFN
02-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Exactly.

And it may not be on the nightly news but you know it has traveled through Hollywood and other big contributors. Lots o' networking in thar entices me to suspect (hope) that maybe "Hollywood" wont be so active in her 2008 campaign.

:popcorn:

You never can tell with those lieberal turds.

h2co-pilot
02-12-2007, 02:25 AM
You never can tell with those lieberal turds.

No Kidding. They haven't a clue anyway, drones.

Just watching the Dixie Dicks on the Grammys just got me all pissed off again.:mad:

dеiтайожни
02-12-2007, 03:08 AM
HEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

dont talk about my sister like that:giggling:

Your sister... ugly fat chick or sex symbol? If the latter... PM me.

Adam in CO
02-12-2007, 03:08 PM
It depends on what your definition of "is" is.

GLBLWARMR
02-12-2007, 05:29 PM
No Kidding. They haven't a clue anyway, drones.

Just watching the Dixie Dicks on the Grammys just got me all pissed off again.:mad:

They need to be sent over to the worst part of Iraq to do a charity concert for the terrorists without any physical security. Also, provide the terrorists with a couple of bomb vests.

DRTYFN
02-12-2007, 06:47 PM
I can't believe how the Hollywood ass wipes are nursing off their udders again.:rolleyes:

DRTYFN
12-31-2007, 06:11 PM
So everyone is out to get poor Hillary and Bill?:rolleyes:
http://prorev.com/hillary.htm

frenzy1
12-31-2007, 06:24 PM
http://www.warrentoons.com/WT%20Political%20Cartoons%20Page/2004%20Toons/Toons/Toon%20-%20I'm%20Hillary%20Clinton.jpg

frenzy1
12-31-2007, 06:24 PM
http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-States/Hillary-Clinton/hillary-clinton-devil.jpg

frenzy1
12-31-2007, 06:25 PM
http://www.spoenk.nl/weblog/archives/200710/hillary.jpg
:twak:

DRTYFN
12-31-2007, 06:27 PM
Poor Vince.:(
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/foster.html

wpage
12-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Yes and if elected Hillary will lie in SPADES. The lieing has just begone...:crying:
They will be back to steal the rest of the Whitehouse goods!:confused: