PDA

View Full Version : Our taxes at work

Mrs.ssippi
01-30-2007, 07:14 AM
Just spent the last 7 hours at our local ER, that is really the best place to people watch. One guy was screaming "don't believe the hype, don't believe the hype" I wanted to scream back to him "Flavor Flav". Then some woman was picking the "bugs" off her face. I walked outside to use my phone and this lady comes running up to me asking me if I was going home yet, she wanted to go home with me. One guy said the President "Bob Bush" hit him over the head with a 2X4. And I bet my good tax money that not one of them will pay a dime on their bill. But it was good entertainment for the night.:jump: If you ever want to see your taxes going down the drain visit your local ER. But there is a plus to this, I got a free parking pass. :giggling:

CO Hummer
01-30-2007, 07:27 AM
Ahem. Where's this pics? :D

frenzy1
01-30-2007, 07:38 AM
:jump:

Mrs.ssippi
01-30-2007, 07:53 AM
Ahem. Where's this pics? :DSorry, I'm not a good forum member anymore. I should have thought about you, next time I'm hanging out in the ER, and see the nut jobs there, I will think of you and snap some pics.:excited:

CO Hummer
01-30-2007, 08:03 AM
Sorry, I'm not a good forum member anymore. I should have thought about you, next time I'm hanging out in the ER, and see the nut jobs there, I will think of you and snap some pics.:excited:

Funny you should be posting tonight because I was thinking about you. Wanna know why? Cuz I'm just about to eat these:

ree
01-30-2007, 02:52 PM
Sorry, I'm not a good forum member anymore. I should have thought about you, next time I'm hanging out in the ER, and see the nut jobs there, I will think of you and snap some pics.:excited:
Cough, cough, HIPPA violation ;)

mdoyle
01-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

HIPPA.

HIPPA who?

I'm sorry I can't reveal that information......

JamesT
01-30-2007, 05:13 PM
I'll bite. Why were you "hanging" around an ER?