Steve - SanJose
01-31-2007, 05:51 AM
Needs more chrome.

DRTYFN
01-31-2007, 06:03 AM
:jump:

BlueTJCO
01-31-2007, 06:06 AM
you never know......he might be reading this and saying...

h2co-pilot
01-31-2007, 02:20 PM
Or saying:

"I'm gonna git you sucka."

http://www.livingroom.org.au/blog/b_black_jesus.jpg

:giggling:

Adam in CO
01-31-2007, 03:18 PM
At least you know its never been off road.

KenP
01-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Oh gawd.

LR wolf
01-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Funny, i was thinking more hair grease, and moms with facial hair:giggling:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/drewolf/italian.jpg

if you guys want to be racist, dont beat around the bush:twak:

BlueTJCO
01-31-2007, 06:32 PM
Racist......:lame:

No one here is racist.

LR wolf
01-31-2007, 08:24 PM
Or saying:

sorry must be my over sensitive imagination, of course you would know the signs, right?:lame:

h2co-pilot
01-31-2007, 08:27 PM
sorry must be my over sensitive imagination, of course you would know the signs, right?:lame:

Gotta problem?:)

DRTYFN
01-31-2007, 08:55 PM
:jump:

DennisAJC
01-31-2007, 08:57 PM
Or saying:

:jump: :jump: :jump:

LR wolf
02-01-2007, 04:32 AM
Gotta problem?:)
no problem, just tired of a few gimps giving all Hummer owners a bad name:twak:

h2co-pilot
02-01-2007, 04:37 AM

Oh okay, so you're worried about me "representin'".;)

If you would care to explain why you thought that that post of a black Jesus was racist or any others for that matter I would be happy to discuss with you my thoughts on the subject. I really would.:)

LR wolf
02-01-2007, 04:10 PM
"represintin" is bad english for one:twak:
and the context in which the image is used is negative overall, the thread is saying that only a Black person would design thier hummer in such a tacky way- insulting a photo of Black Jesus is also very disrespectful, (please not i didnt write "dissing")

if you can't see such obvious signs of bigotry, you indeed have your own issues that need resolving, However i dont plan on pointing out all forms of off colour humor, i myself can enjoy such forms of levity, but to stay silent in certain instances is the smae as accepting it.

SnakeH2
02-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Representing from teh UK I see:D

h2co-pilot
02-01-2007, 04:29 PM
and the context in which the image is used is negative overall, the thread is saying that only a Black person would design thier hummer in such a tacky way- insulting a photo of Black Jesus is also very disrespectful, (please not i didnt write "dissing")

if you can't see such obvious signs of bigotry, you indeed have your own issues that need resolving, However i dont plan on pointing out all forms of off colour humor, i myself can enjoy such forms of levity, but to stay silent in certain instances is the smae as accepting it.

It wasn't color humor it was culture humor. And yes a rap oriented culture surely decorates their stuff like that. I find that culture hilarious, deviant and quite disgusting.

I would also add that culture is damaging to people of ethnic color. I shudder at the fact that not only in Hummers but very POS vehicles are donning rims that cost more than the vehicle itself. It seems to me that in that culture- showing off money is more important than utility, education for their children, shelter, healthcare and food. Bad english is another normalcy in that culture.

I found that image of a black Jesus and many think he was. I think he was of arabic decent- but that's just me. And "I'm gonna git you sucka" is an ebonic phrase and a movie. I chose a black one to convey the joke. No one would of understood really if I put a white one. And ebonics is nothing but sh1t- sorry.

It just so happens that blacks are associated with that culture. It was started by them and many (certainly not all) in that culture are black. Not my fault, it's theirs. It's sad and certainly something that needs to be addressed in "African American" (I dunno if that is even politcally correct anymore) society.

If anything you should be upset with me using Jesus' picture and "sucka" in the same post. But then again, I really don't care.

LR wolf
02-01-2007, 05:18 PM
It wasn't color humor it was culture humor. And yes a rap oriented culture surely decorates their stuff like that. I find that culture hilarious, deviant and quite disgusting.

For you to Generalize all RAP as "hilarious, deviant and quite disgusting" is very ignorant, you obviously have no experinece with the True culture, with artists like, "the Roots", "Lupe Fiasco",and "Mos Def", and many others who find the negative materialism very harmful to our community

I would also add that culture is damaging to people of ethnic color. I shudder at the fact that not only in Hummers but very POS vehicles are donning rims that cost more than the vehicle itself. It seems to me that in that culture- showing off money is more important than utility, education for their children, shelter, healthcare and food. Bad english is another normalcy in that culture.

I agree with this statement, but remember when rock got huge they did the same thing, its just an industry where so much money is made the average artist doesnt know how to deal with it properly, i have a DVD showing angus and Malcol young of AC/DC racing thier Ferrari's in the desert when they made it, and partying with strippers

I found that image of a black Jesus and many think he was. I think he was of arabic decent- but that's just me. And "I'm gonna git you sucka" is an ebonic phrase and a movie. I chose a black one to convey the joke. No one would of understood really if I put a white one. And ebonics is nothing but sh1t- sorry.

It just so happens that blacks are associated with that culture. It was started by them and many (certainly not all) in that culture are black. Not my fault, it's theirs. It's sad and certainly something that needs to be addressed in "African American" (I dunno if that is even politcally correct anymore) society.

For you to associate Black's with that culture as opposed to other Positive role models, just shows the actual contact you've had with the people, just because Most mobsters are italian, i would not think all italians are in the mob, hence the pic i put up would offend a decent Italian American

and i'm Canadian, we dont use that phrase

If anything you should be upset with me using Jesus' picture and "sucka" in the same post. But then again, I really don't care.

i was upset about that, but i was trying to limit the amount i said on the topic

You seem very educated on the topic, which makes it that much more hanus for you to demean it so:confused:

DRTYFN
02-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Actually, it's Ebonics, home skillet.

h2co-pilot
02-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2co-pilot

For you to Generalize all RAP as "hilarious, deviant and quite disgusting" is very ignorant, you obviously have no experinece with the True culture, with artists like, "the Roots", "Lupe Fiasco",and "Mos Def", and many others who find the negative materialism very harmful to our community

Uhm, I don't give a crap because I don't like it. "Rap Culture" is used by many of the "black" race (Bill Cosby, I can find more if you like- just google) to define the culture in which you obviously know I am referring too.

EDIT- Here: I hate proposing things with out evidence.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rap+culture&btnG=Google+Search

I agree with this statement, but remember when rock got huge they did the same thing, its just an industry where so much money is made the average artist doesnt know how to deal with it properly, i have a DVD showing angus and Malcol young of AC/DC racing thier Ferrari's in the desert when they made it, and partying with strippers

No, I am not referring to "so much money" it's evident at all economical levels in that culture. But come to think of it, I don't see any mullet wearing rock fans spending thousands of dollars for a set of "Kiss" rims or guitar themed paint jobs on crap cars either. But yeah, if it were a hummer with something indicating that culture I would have come out with jokes about camel toes or something. Every women has the possiblity to bring one out and I choose to joke those that do.

For you to associate Black's with that culture as opposed to other Positive role models, just shows the actual contact you've had with the people, just because Most mobsters are italian, i would not think all italians are in the mob, hence the pic i put up would offend a decent Italian American

Oh Please. I was not thinking postively on this Hummer. In fact if it was a story of a white person refusing to give up their seat in it, I probably would reference Rosa Parks. And I see that you have associated "Mobster's" with italians. Maybe it from the movies that you have seen or the Sopranos. But I see that you did not choose an actor or notable icon in your picture as I chose Jesus- who was referenced in the post before mine. I don't see italians wearing that garb everyday or on the street.

and i'm Canadian, we dont use that phrase

i was upset about that, but i was trying to limit the amount i said on the topic

I will keep you in mind next time I post.:rolleyes:

You seem very educated on the topic, which makes it that much more hanus for you to demean it so:confused:

I appreciate the sermon buddy. ;):giggling: I'm white and don't walk on eggshells, I think that's what pisses you off so much frankly.

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Ebonic word of the day...

Today's Ebonic word from the Newark NJ Public School System: OMELET

Let's use it in a sentence:" I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but
omelet dis one slide."

:beerchug: :giggling: :fdance:

h2co-pilot
02-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Ebonic word of the day...

Today's Ebonic word from the Newark NJ Public School System: OMELET

Let's use it in a sentence:" I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but
omelet dis one slide."

:beerchug: :giggling: :fdance:

:jump: :beerchug: :jump:

usetosellhummer
02-01-2007, 06:33 PM
:jump:cockaroach

Sewie
02-01-2007, 07:08 PM

Can we not pick on the disabled on this forum. :rolleyes: ;)

LR wolf
02-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Quote:

I appreciate the sermon buddy. ;):giggling: I'm white and don't walk on eggshells, I think that's what pisses you off so much frankly.

your colour is irrelavent, its your limited view of the world your so determined to defend that pisses me off:yawn:
people like you see political correctness as a infringment on the right to free speech as opposed to a tool to fix America's biggest sociological problem
http://www.globalblacknews.com/conscious-hiphop_BA.html

Ebonics is not a language, its a slang, a horrible one.:crying:

h2co-pilot
02-01-2007, 08:31 PM
your colour is irrelavent, its your limited view of the world your so determined to defend that pisses me off:yawn:
people like you see political correctness as a infringment on the right to free speech as opposed to a tool to fix America's biggest sociological problem
http://www.globalblacknews.com/conscious-hiphop_BA.html

Ebonics is not a language, its a slang, a horrible one.:crying:

Like I said, it's not about hip hop it is a culture that I have a distaste for. I find it sad that people of "colour" are so sensitive when those in that culture are made fun of.

I like reggae, love it. Do I think that the AA race has brought some good to my country or counter culture?-yes. In fact last year I held hands with a black man during "Redemption Song" at a Wailers concert.

Have you ever heard of a redneck? Better yet- a black redneck, I haven't but just wondering (:giggling:). Rednecks are a type of culture- if you will, that are associated with white people. Yet white people don't get all hyped up and most join along joking it as well. There are redneck shows, pictures and jokes all over the place.

Never once have I seen a white person get offended- because it is a choice to be like that. Granted you don't see a movement or trend to be one. There aren't songs perpetuated about being one- not any that are serious I don't believe.

You ask me to base my feelings on black people on live situations, what I have experienced. I live here.

Feel free to pan on down to the 1989 Greekfest riots: It was on my 12th birthday. My city was ripped apart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Virginia_Beach

Were they black?- yes. Am I a racist?- no.

Did I "turn" racist after a black man robbed me at the register at a coffee shop?-no. But ask me if he was wearing baggy pants and a doo rag.;)

Did I "turn" racist after being heckled at a McDonalds and cut in front of by a group of black men who knew I wouldn't do anything harmful to them if they did so?-no. But ask me what culture they represented.

A black man carjacked my neighbor and beat her badly a few months ago...and so forth.

Mind you- These are personal experiences and not what I see on the news everyday. It wears on you.

I have many fine experiences with all people everyday. Again it is not the color it is the culture. As soon as you realize that and stop critizing those that have problems with that culture you wouldn't be condoning it. So I beg you sir to explore your own "limited view of the world".

Lastly, do you even have a Hummer? Or did you just use the whole Hummer owner thing as an excuse to jump in?

SnakeH2
02-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Nope

hey all, i'm a newbie here and i'm looking to buy a used 2006 or 2005 H3, could you tell me things to look out for:confused:

LR wolf
02-01-2007, 08:51 PM
I have many fine experiences with all people everyday. Again it is not the color it is the culture. As soon as you realize that and stop critizing those that have problems with that culture you wouldn't be condoning it. So I beg you sir to explore your own "limited view of the world".

Lastly, do you even have a Hummer? Or did you just use the whole Hummer owner thing as an excuse to jump in?

not all rednecks are crooks, not all Rappers are crooks, it just seems like your putting them all in the same category, i've listened to hip hop since its creation, during the week i wear tailored suits and wingtips, during the weekend i wear baggy clothes, dont condem a culture because of a few bad eggs, that would be like hateing Islam because of Terrorists.

NOTE: your article states "the Neutrality of this Article is disputed"

and if you looked at my posting History (not sure if that can be done here), you'd see i'm in the midst of buying an H3, still deciding on new or used, so i came here for research, a feeling for the vibe of the Hummer community, and to try to dispell the Myth that all Hummer owners are *******s, as people keep telling me:confused:

i don't rely on rumors, i investigate on my own

As for you bad encounters with Black people I am Most sorry, The glorification of Thugary in Part of the Rap community is evil, and some of the less fortunate do not have the education to beable to distinguish between right and wrong:crying:

usetosellhummer
02-01-2007, 09:20 PM
I am a a$$ and I own a Hummer, but don't judge my vehicle based on me or my brothers here on this forum becasue most of us must have something worng with us to be here so often.

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 09:21 PM
and if you looked at my posting History (not sure if that can be done here), you'd see i'm in the midst of buying an H3, still deciding on new or used,

Soooooo, YOU ARE CLUELESS........

Did you know Jeep come out with a new 4 door JK...:shhh:

:fdance:

:beerchug:

DennisAJC
02-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Some here already have the new JK.

But are just scared to say.:shhh: Or just waiting to lift it. :giggling:

h2co-pilot
02-01-2007, 09:31 PM
not all rednecks are crooks, not all Rappers are crooks,

But I can still joke and dislike them.

it just seems like your putting them all in the same category, i've listened to hip hop since its creation, during the week i wear tailored suits and wingtips, during the weekend i wear baggy clothes, dont condem a culture because of a few (just a few?:D) bad eggs, that would be like hateing Islam because of Terrorists. Yeah, but I detest Jihad.

NOTE: your article states "the Neutrality of this Article is disputed"

Here we go,:rolleyes: click on the talk link where it says that to see exactly what was being the disputed. One of the "brand names" mentioned in it. Not what was going on. I think that article was very "eggshell" and very politically correct.

and if you looked at my posting History (not sure if that can be done here), you'd see i'm in the midst of buying an H3, still deciding on new or used, so i came here for research, a feeling for the vibe of the Hummer community, and to try to dispell the Myth that all Hummer owners are *******s, as people keep telling me:confused:

Yeah well, you certainly don't worry about people thinking you are a thug when you wear your baggy 'rap' clothes on the weekends do ya? Why worry about riding in an ******* mobile? Are you riding Ludicrous or .50 cent as much as you are riding me?:D

i don't rely on rumors, i investigate on my own

As for you bad encounters with Black people I am Most sorry,

There is absolutely nothing for you to be sorry about.

The glorification of Thugary in Part of the Rap community is evil, and some of the less fortunate do not have the education to beable to distinguish between right and wrong:crying:

I most definitley think they have access to that education, but that is a whole other subject and I think we have had enough for today.

DennisAJC
02-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Somebody give LR Wolf that link where the monkies attack vehicles who drive into their neighborhood.

That should twist his panties.:jump:

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 10:21 PM
basketball......

what a great game..:o

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/video/10901117/index.html

h2co-pilot
02-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Oh my:

http://tegoor.nl/videos/added/Bay_Area_car_trashing.htm

Maybe things are a little more tame in Canada.:shhh:

SnakeH2
02-01-2007, 10:35 PM
I am a a$$ and I own a Hummer, but don't judge my vehicle based on me or my brothers here on this forum becasue most of us must have something worng with us to be here so often.

:jump: :jump: :jump:

DennisAJC
02-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Oh my:

http://tegoor.nl/videos/added/Bay_Area_car_trashing.htm

Maybe things are a little more tame in Canada.:shhh:

They are such a colorful people. :rolleyes:

LR wolf
02-01-2007, 11:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWJEtoWVMW8
so are they:rolleyes: :beerchug:

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 11:32 PM
so are they..............well, ok.....maybe not all that colorful:beerchug:

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 11:33 PM
this clan lurks around here somewhere........:fdance:

DennisAJC
02-01-2007, 11:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWJEtoWVMW8
so are they:rolleyes: :beerchug:

They all look alike.:jump:

DRTYFN
02-01-2007, 11:56 PM
They all look alike.:jump:
You're right.:jump:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi7XHVW0POI

DRTYFN
02-02-2007, 12:01 AM
WOW!!! A brawl during a high school basketball game -and they're all whities!!!:jump:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVebv-j8dM4

DRTYFN
02-02-2007, 12:04 AM
These guys are really brawling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO3ATKBAL0s&mode=related&search=

DRTYFN
02-02-2007, 12:22 AM
Mmmmm... hippies getting a good skull-cracking. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05W2fi1zSqw

God damn Euro hippies!! But at least one gets owned by a stampeding cow. I wish the farmer would have done some braining with that hammer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z2tgUJrKHg

Marcmedic
02-02-2007, 06:13 PM
this clan lurks around here somewhere........:fdance:

Hey!!! WTF!!! Who edited me out of that picture???

-=Mac=-
02-04-2007, 07:46 AM
Mmmmm... hippies getting a good skull-cracking. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05W2fi1zSqw

God damn Euro hippies!! But at least one gets owned by a stampeding cow. I wish the farmer would have done some braining with that hammer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z2tgUJrKHg
Nice. I love a happy ending. Too bad someone didn't smack the journalist on the cell phone.

-Mac