PDA

View Full Version : HEY DENNIS.......

BlueTJCO
01-31-2007, 11:58 PM
DENNISAJC............

Try to steer around it all you want.....

When the ALEC stuff happened. I told you that you were a piece of chit. You PM me whinning wa wa wa wa wa about everything you knew and how you had no beef with me and yada ****ing yada.......

AGAIN.......I made it clear I wasn't taking ANYONE'S side and you like a little two year old started to black ball me.

MAYBE your ELCOVA "GOOD BUDDIES" haven't been exposed to it. But plenty have.

You have no balls. Your a coward. A pussy. And you lie out of your ass just as you claim everyone else does.......

Your a fool:twak:

Oh.......and the PM's were over a year ago. Unlike your pansy little ass........I dont save them.....

But maybe someone could dig them up for me I dont know. Maybe a MOD could find the PM's.....I dont know....

What I do know........IS I'M TELLING THE TRUTH and the more you sit here and ****ing act like I'm not.........MAKES ME LAUGH.......

See DENNIS.......I have NO REASON TO LIE ABOUT THIS>>>>

I'm neither your buddy, Alecs buddy, or part of the core.???

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 12:20 AM
"Still waiting on those PMs Ryan.............

:OWNED: by your own lies.

:jump: :jump:"

No DENNIS........Your not waiting on anything. You know I dont have the PM and you also know I'm referencing a time before we all moved over to the new server......

I have no reason to lie about this Dennis:beerchug:

JamesT
02-01-2007, 12:25 AM
For Christ Sake...Go away Moon Puppy. Thou are not wanted.

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 12:30 AM
For Christ Sake...Go away Moon Puppy. Thou are not wanted.

Oh boy......it's JAMES.........:lame:

eat **** James........Go cry on your Nickolodean forums about the little coffee boy who ruined your day......

or maybe you need some advice on whether you should loan someone some money because your to big of a pussy to make the decision on your own:yawn:

DennisAJC
02-01-2007, 12:31 AM
Ryan didn't erase anything. He juiced a lieaaaahhhhh:clapping:

Lying, mood swings and rage are one of the few side effects of roid abuse.:crying:

I f you're gonna make an accusation, try and back it up. But you're just lying me thinks. Nice try!:p

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 12:34 AM

Lying, mood swings and rage are one of the few side effects of roid abuse.:crying:

I f you're gonna make an accusation, try and back it up. But you're just lying me thinks. Nice try!:p

Ok DENNIS.......I'll let you play your little game........:yawn:

But to anyone that doesn't know me........or knows me......

I'm not lying one bit. The PM was a pussy attempt to get me on his side when he was having issues with ALEC............

when I made it clear I was not taking sides.......poor DENNISAJC no longer liked me.........:lame:

Dennis.........your a turd.....

then to try to discredit me........all he has is some bull**** story he has made up in his brain about me using steroids because the dip**** isn't smart enough to research what is in a bottle of No-Explode pre work-out formula.....

Dennis.......anyone that has seen me, knows me, or knows their head from there as about a steroid user would know I'm not and have never touched them......let alone seen them or been around them....

Keep spouting lies............one day it will bite you in your ass

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 12:39 AM

Your right dumb dick.

I didnt ERASE anything. I deleted a PM from well over a year ago that I never thought would be seen or read again because I have never been the type of person to even think about saving a PM....

This FORUM **** is your life and I'm glad you copy and paste everything you need to for further reference. But me knowing that the PM exists and I'm not lying is a much more pleasant thought then you knowing your a lying piece of **** inside and having to live with it..

Good day:excited:

DennisAJC
02-01-2007, 12:44 AM
Nice edit and nice attempt to lie.:OWNED:

There was no PMs. You love roids. You send pictures of your ass to other men. FACT & :OWNED: again.

Your vain attempts to troll have failed Ryan. Now I grow tired of you. Don't get me started.;)

Roids cause rage, micro-penis, no-neck, milk muscle, breast growth, and homosexuallity to name a few.

In the following days, I will be educating the Forum on this issue.:giggling:

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 12:50 AM
Nice edit and nice attempt to lie.:OWNED:

There was no PMs. You love roids. You send pictures of your ass to other men. FACT & :OWNED: again.

Your vain attempts to troll have failed Ryan. Now I grow tired of you. Don't get me started.;)

Roids cause rage, micro-penis, no-neck, milk muscle, breast growth, and homosexuallity to name a few.

In the following days, I will be educating the Forum on this issue.:giggling:

Ok DENNISAJC............

I really hope other people see and understand how much of a liar you are man... I know many of your so called great "friends" pry dont that you have around here but man..................you really know how to try to twist something around enough that hopefully and potentially it might take the LIGHT off of you...

Fact is......My ass was posted for a FEMALE on the board....

there is your 1st lie...

Second Fact.......There was PM and your very lucky I dont still have it

Third Fact

why are you so obsessed with the notion I've ever done roids? Cause I haven't.

Fourth Fact....

My penis is actually quite nice...You want a picture of it? Then you can ask your wife and run it by her.........? And I wont even PM it DENNIS. I'll post it right here for ya...:popcorn:

DennisAJC
02-01-2007, 12:54 AM
RAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!111!!!!!:jump:

Lies and backpeddle classics 2K7!!!!!

Are you just making this up as you go along Ryan?:giggling:

.....I just love your edits.:giggling:

BlueTJCO
02-01-2007, 12:55 AM
RAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!111!!!!!:jump:

Lies and backpeddle classics 2K7!!!!!

Are you just making this up as you go along Ryan?:giggling:

.....I just love your edits.:giggling:

I'm done for today DENNIS....gotta leave the office....

But tomorrow be looking for that post that backs up all of my so called lies.

well except the PM because you and I both know I cant get ahold of it...

NewHummerGuy
02-01-2007, 12:59 AM
I think you all have ****lng gone nuts.

Not sure what happened to this board but God damn it sure as hell has turned to shlt.

DennisAJC
02-01-2007, 01:00 AM
I'm done for today DENNIS....gotta leave the office....

But tomorrow be looking for that post that backs up all of my so called lies.

well except the PM because you and I both know I cant get ahold of it...

Lies and backpeddle classics 2K7!!!!!:jump:

Good bye Ryan. Don't forget to shoot up between your toes. Chicks hate track marks.:OWNED:

Marcmedic
02-01-2007, 01:17 AM

Not sure what happened to this board but God damn it sure as hell has turned to shlt.

This is what happens when no trolls come here for a while...we turn on each other

K9sH3
02-01-2007, 01:20 AM

:iagree:

Hey listen, I don't know either one of you two.. But if you guys have a problem with each other, Handle it on your own as adults. Don't drag this whole board into it. Do what ya have to but keep it out of here.
As for me, I enjoy talking with both of you and hopefully everyone can still do that as adults. This board is enjoyable and you two are disrepecting all of us who like coming here.

And Granted "NewHUmmerguy" and myself don't have to read this thread and could avoid it. But we didn't, I can't speak for him, I like reading what everyone has to say and most of the time I would try and stay out of it.

:beerchug:

DennisAJC
02-01-2007, 01:24 AM
This is what happens when no trolls come here for a while...we turn on each other

I think you meant to post on this thread Marc.:jump:

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23974

Marcmedic
02-01-2007, 01:35 AM
I think you meant to post on this thread Marc.:jump:

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23974

Good point...

:jump: