PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question 07 H2 SUT

brave313
02-02-2007, 09:30 AM
I currently own a 06 H2 SUV is there much difference between 07 H2 SUT and the 06 H2 SUV. I am looking to purchase one in two weeks. What is the going price with one loaded up with all the extras. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Darrell:

SnakeH2
02-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Is this serious? :confused:

To me, it doesn't seem like you have ever purchased a car.

brave313
02-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Didnt know this was a place for smart asses but was wrong again. I guess you cant sleep so GET UP AND SCREW WITH SOME ONE

SnakeH2
02-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Not screwing with...just puzzled.

You state you have a 2006 SUV. So I would assume you did some recent research before you bought it. KBB and Edmunds are very common tools.

Just knowing the sticker price should give you a good indication of what you could get it for. (That is if you have a clue:) )

BTW, I had a great night sleep. Thanks for you concern.

brave313
02-02-2007, 01:14 PM
From Houston Hey. Enough said.

Thanks Anyway:

SnakeH2
02-02-2007, 01:29 PM
No problem Darrell

Coon-ass
:D

DRTYFN
02-17-2007, 08:18 PM
From Houston Hey. Enough said.

Thanks Anyway:

Then why the Lebanon IP? :OWNED:

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
02-18-2007, 07:13 AM
Good job DRTY!!

I was hoping some of the monitors were watching to see where some of these people were coming from. I know an H2 can be owned anywhere in the world but, to own one means You had to at least spent some time learning about them as mentioned already. Goodgrief many members here could afford to just walk up buy one and never been in one or read about one. Then get it home for a month and realize I do not like this and sell it loosing money on it. During that time we still would have learned allot about the H2's even while working to get rid of it.

That was as odd a question as i think I have heard on hear before.

Sut is a SUV with a bed on it???? DUUHHHHH!!!!!

TAZ

brave313
02-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Good job DRTY!!

I was hoping some of the monitors were watching to see where some of these people were coming from. I know an H2 can be owned anywhere in the world but, to own one means You had to at least spent some time learning about them as mentioned already. Goodgrief many members here could afford to just walk up buy one and never been in one or read about one. Then get it home for a month and realize I do not like this and sell it loosing money on it. During that time we still would have learned allot about the H2's even while working to get rid of it.

That was as odd a question as i think I have heard on hear before.

Sut is a SUV with a bed on it???? DUUHHHHH!!!!!

TAZ I havent been on this forum long and will be leaving soon had some very good info from some of the members but there are quite a few dip ****s meaning you two so I will leave you with it so you can continue to be an ass holes

NewHummerGuy
02-18-2007, 01:54 PM
I havent been on this forum long and will be leaving soon had some very good info from some of the members but there are quite a few dip ****s meaning you two so I will leave you with it so you can continue to be an ass holes

Listen a$$hole.....all folks were trying to tell your thick skull was that "IF" you actually ownerd a 2006 H2 then we would already think you had an idea of the cost of an 07.

You own neither and are just here to be a dick.

Well you were called out no go away quietly.

DRTYFN
02-18-2007, 06:16 PM
I havent been on this forum long and will be leaving soon had some very good info from some of the members but there are quite a few dip ****s meaning you two so I will leave you with it so you can continue to be an ass holes

BewFriggityHew!!!!:lame: :OWNED:
You're a lying sack of crap. How's Baki, you turd?
IP country: Azerbaijan
IP state: Baki
IP city: Baku
latitude: 40.395302
longitude: 49.882198
isp: Delta Telecom Inc.
organization: Transeurocom
your speed:

Prove me wrong and post the picture I asked for.

twenty2
02-18-2007, 07:04 PM
:jump: see..... that's waht you get! Bye Bye Baki. :dancingbanana:

SOFTTAILJC
02-18-2007, 07:19 PM
talk about cleaning house..........:perfect10s: :giggling: :giggling: wtg fellas.... soft :popcorn:

brave313
02-21-2007, 01:17 AM
I am from Louisiana and work overseas probably some thing you pecker heads dont do. I will be back on the end of February and will send the pictures to you red necks just to let you know you are ****ing retards. I can see now why we are hated so much overseas is because of so called Americans like your self. No **** off

Agriv8r
02-21-2007, 01:45 AM
I currently own a 06 H2 SUV is there much difference between 07 H2 SUT and the 06 H2 SUV. I am looking to purchase one in two weeks. What is the going price with one loaded up with all the extras. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Darrell:

A few minor differences, fully loaded, 69K:excited:

NewHummerGuy
02-21-2007, 01:46 AM
I am from Louisiana and work overseas probably some thing you pecker heads dont do. I will be back on the end of February and will send the pictures to you red necks just to let you know you are ****ing retards. I can see now why we are hated so much overseas is because of so called Americans like your self. No **** off

some thing.....pecker heads.....

THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS SON:fdance:

GLBLWARMR
02-21-2007, 05:23 AM
Didnt know this was a place for smart asses but was wrong again. I guess you cant sleep so GET UP AND SCREW WITH SOME ONE

Come on over here so I can take you to NY and throw you in the middle of a crowd and yell Al Qaida. Yeah, I saw that in a movie and thought it would be fun to try for real.