PDA

View Full Version : Toyota FJ

Field Scout
02-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Went to the Houston Auto Show yesterday, Toyota had an "Off Road Adventure" test drive area set up in the parking lot. Of course I had to park my H3 right next to the exhibit:p and go give it a try. It was the most:lame: test drive I've ever been on. When I got in the FJ the Toyota guy started telling me how great it was, I told him I own an H3 and he tells me "I'm sorry" then goes on to tell me they set up a course for the H3 once and had to change it over and over cause the 3 kept getting stuck and how all it was just a colorado with a hummer body. During this I ask him why we aren't we doing the hill climb or over the logs? he says Its a little wet and they don't want to be stuck:giggling: so I point to my truck and ask him if I can take my truck on the course and tell him I won't get stuck, he says "thanks for coming out" and just looks ahead, I didnt expect him to praise thr Hummer but don't bash it for supposedly getting stuck then tell me we cant run the whole course or we'll get stuck:OWNED:

BlueHUMMERH2
02-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Typical. Won't put their money with their mouth is. I've been to a Toyota dealer already, and the saleswoman trashed my H2 when I asked about the FJ. She told me how awful it was, and uncomfortable, and uncapable. I pretty much walked out at that point. :D

ssgharkness020147
02-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Funny. When I took my H1 to the yota dealership with joeyoshi (who was considering crossing over to the homo side at that time) they LOVED my truck, and pretty much told me the FJ was a piece of ****.

Typical. Won't put their money with their mouth is. I've been to a Toyota dealer already, and the saleswoman trashed my H2 when I asked about the FJ. She told me how awful it was, and uncomfortable, and uncapable. I pretty much walked out at that point. :D

BlueHUMMERH2
02-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Funny. When I took my H1 to the yota dealership with joeyoshi (who was considering crossing over to the homo side at that time) they LOVED my truck, and pretty much told me the FJ was a piece of ****.

Hahaha, what a difference! I've pretty much had every LR dealership trash my H2 as soon as I walked in the door too. Oh well, they're just jealous! Or, in your case, somewhat intelligent! :giggling:

3Hummer
02-04-2007, 06:42 AM
When we go to take my moms car in for service at the Mercedes dealership, one time we were talking to the guy that sold my mom her car, and we were telling him how i was getting an H3 (this was before i got it) and he was telling how what a great car it was and how i was going to love, but then again he at one point was a salesman for Hummer.

fourfourto
02-04-2007, 06:14 PM
:popcorn:
FJ = Faggy Jeep
:D :jump: :D

3Hummer
02-04-2007, 07:03 PM
:giggling: :jump: :giggling: :jump: :giggling: :clapping: :clapping:

jdrew
02-04-2007, 07:23 PM
:popcorn:
FJ = Faggy Jeep
:D :jump: :D

for teh win! :perfect10s:

Steve - SanJose
02-05-2007, 03:37 AM
It's a very rare occasion when a car salesman knows anything factual about the vehicle or its capabilities.