PDA

View Full Version : FS:H2 JL 12in stealth box

Shawn High
02-09-2007, 05:54 AM
link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280080597118&rd=1&rd=1)

hummer74
02-12-2007, 02:51 AM
i bid on it but my bid was later cancelled? whats up with that shawn?:confused:

tonybud
02-12-2007, 06:26 AM
The jagoff selling the stealthbox beat me out of a bid about two weeks ago on ebay. And now he is selling it on ebay to try to make a buck. He was asking 550.00 but since the highest bid was only 200 he cancelled the auction. His name on ebay kwikcashpawn. More like a scam artist.

hummer74
02-12-2007, 03:42 PM
yep, wtf? why list something without a reserve, then pull it because the bids arent high enough? that's bad ebaying imo.

me:twak: shawn high

Shawn High
02-13-2007, 01:51 AM
You two are idiots!! I purchased the box two weeks ago with the intent to install but got some ridiculous quotes to install. I then changed my mind and decided to re list on Ebay. I have no doubt if I let the auction go the full duration it would have brought the same amount I paid. After listing all of the JL equipment (not just the sub) I found someone willing to install pretty cheap so I decided to end the auction and install.

It amazes me how people can jump to conclusions without having a clue on what their talking about.

blockrockin
02-13-2007, 01:56 AM
i sold some stuff to shawn high and he was a good guy.....and seemed honest..

Shawn High
02-13-2007, 02:38 AM
i sold some stuff to shawn high and he was a good guy.....and seemed honest..

Thanks Block. I'm usually on the Corvette Forum but every now and then I venture over here. Overall seems like a great group of people.

twenty2
02-13-2007, 04:01 AM
You two are idiots!! I purchased the box two weeks ago with the intent to install but got some ridiculous quotes to install. I then changed my mind and decided to re list on Ebay. I have no doubt if I let the auction go the full duration it would have brought the same amount I paid. After listing all of the JL equipment (not just the sub) I found someone willing to install pretty cheap so I decided to end the auction and install.

It amazes me how people can jump to conclusions without having a clue on what their talking about.

You said that you had a JL 1000 amp hooked up to it right? Then we all look at the JL 1000 amp in a seperate listing that you're selling and state that "the scratches on the amp is due to somebody that didn't take the time to carefully take it out."

First, you say you had a H2 with this amp installed

then, you say that same amp wasn't taken care of when the amp was removed?

so, is it really your JL stuff or somebody elses?:confused:

Shawn High
02-13-2007, 04:08 AM
What are you talking about? I have never had this sub hooked up. I never had a JL 1000. I purchased two used amps (1) 500/1 and (1) 300/4 that have scratches on them from the previous owner.

hummer74
02-13-2007, 04:44 AM
dude, if you have bidders on a product you're listing with no reserve, the least you can do is contact the bidders and let em know why. have the common courtesy, especially to a fellow h2'er.

Shawn High
02-13-2007, 05:19 AM
dude, if you have bidders on a product you're listing with no reserve, the least you can do is contact the bidders and let em know why. have the common courtesy, especially to a fellow h2'er.

First off I owe you nothing. I decided not to sell the items I had for sale. If you bid on the item you would have gotten an email that told you the item is no longer for sale. I really can't imagine what there is here to get upset about, unless of course you thought you had a chance to get something for nothing.

hummer74
02-13-2007, 04:06 PM
First off I owe you nothing. I decided not to sell the items I had for sale. If you bid on the item you would have gotten an email that told you the item is no longer for sale. I really can't imagine what there is here to get upset about, unless of course you thought you had a chance to get something for nothing.

i got an email stating my bid was cancelled, no reasons were given. and like i said before, the bid was over $200, and not nothing. learn to use ebay, if you dont want to sell something for cheap, set a RESERVE. thats the whole idea behind having a reserve genius.

Shawn High
02-13-2007, 05:18 PM
i got an email stating my bid was cancelled, no reasons were given. and like i said before, the bid was over $200, and not nothing. learn to use ebay, if you dont want to sell something for cheap, set a RESERVE. thats the whole idea behind having a reserve genius.

You keep going back to the fact that I listed the sub without a reserve. So it would have been OK to end the auction early if I had a reserve?

Would you feel better if I told you I ended the auction because someone offered me $600?

I really can't believe I'm even wasting my time arguing with you.

And no I didn't end the auction for $600. And technically I ended the auction with a day and a half remaining, you probably would have been outbid anyhow.

hummer74
02-13-2007, 10:41 PM
whatever, just drop it.

ipeefreely
02-14-2007, 04:03 AM
:popcorn: