PDA

View Full Version : Utah Hummer Owner Club

obz
02-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Is there such thing? I'm just wondering if someone has already organized some club out here. Thanks for your help!

RuggedH2
02-11-2007, 05:04 PM
I haven't heard of one yet.

I have heard a couple people mention putting something together. I know of several Utah owners that post here at Elcova regularly.

I'm not into the whole club thing with administrative stuff, but if someone put together a run out here, I'd bet you could get several to show up.

We are very lucky out here, I can be off road in some great mountain OHV trails and hill climbs in about five minutes from my house. We could also visit Neo down in Moab in just a few hours from home (we could travel there before lunch).

Just went snowboarding the last two days at Brighton, (top of Big Cottonwood). The snow is great at the top (fresh powder last night), but it was 50 degrees at the entrance to the canyon, feels like spring is on the way. Just a couple more months for some great mountain wheeling.

NEOCON1
02-11-2007, 09:13 PM
i havent heard either . i guess all us hummer owners that wheel in Utah are pretty unorginized . i have been told its worth joining hummer club inc just for the Moab event .

i prefer our lil band of outlaws that get together from time to time . you should try to make it down for the april event .:beerchug: