PDA

View Full Version : Asparagus Wizz

DRTYFN
02-10-2007, 08:24 AM
I sauted about 25 asparagus spears in butter for dinner tonight. Yes, I ate all of them myself. Normally asparagus gives me some fairly fragrant wizz, but tonight it smells like burning plastic and skunk. I'm pretty sure it could etch glass right now.:giggling::jump: :jump:

Here's why asparagus gives the stink wizz:
Some of the constituents of asparagus are metabolised and excreted in the urine, giving it a distinctive, mildly unpleasant odor. The smell is caused by various sulfur-containing degradation products (e.g. thiols and thioesters). Studies showed that about 40% of the test subjects displayed this characteristic smell; and a similar percentage of people are able to smell the odor once it is produced. There does not seem to be any correlation between peoples' production and detection of the smell. The speed of onset of urine smell is rapid, and has been estimated to occur within 15-30 minutes from ingestion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asparagus

KenP
02-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Whatever, stink dick.

dеiтайожни
02-10-2007, 05:40 PM
I like to eat a ton of asparagus if I know a girl that likes golden showers is coming over.

BTW - You should try to etch some glass with your asparagus wizz and sell it on the eBay as art.

K9sH3
02-10-2007, 05:46 PM
And the reason I don't like my veggies is uncovered.

:p

BlueTJCO
02-10-2007, 07:51 PM
I sauted about 25 asparagus spears in butter for dinner tonight. Yes, I ate all of them myself. Normally asparagus gives me some fairly fragrant wizz, but tonight it smells like burning plastic and skunk. I'm pretty sure it could etch glass right now.:giggling::jump: :jump:

Here's why asparagus gives the stink wizz:

I figured you got the stank from freezing them and sticking them up your ass..........:jump:

Adam in CO
02-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Ha! Stink Dick. Snap!
`

DRTYFN
02-10-2007, 07:54 PM
I figured you got the stank from freezing them and sticking them up your ass..........:jump:
No. Saving room for your foot.:jump:

BlueTJCO
02-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Ha! Stink Dick. Snap!
`

dont tell me you are posting from your phone as you run the little scavenger hunt today................:jump:

Adam in CO
02-10-2007, 08:03 PM
dont tell me you are posting from your phone as you run the little scavenger hunt today................:jump:

Calendars are tough to decipher huh, Ry? ;)

It's on Sunday the 18th.

BlueTJCO
02-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Calendars are tough to decipher huh, Ry? ;)

It's on Sunday the 18th.

No, posts that get put up and then abruptly taken down confuse me though.........especially when I never paid attention to the date.....:fdance:

I just thougt maybe it was this weekend since none of you colorado guys wanted to go wheeling anywhere........but then I realized it's pry just more that none of you guys wheel your junk anymore unless you plan 3 months in advance, have an air conditioned hotel room, and large rocks to wheel on for some type of traction............:beerchug:

h2co-pilot
02-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Whatever, stink dick.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

DennisAJC
02-10-2007, 10:22 PM
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

X2:jump: :giggling: :jump:

Pirates are known not to bath for weeks.