PDA

View Full Version : Magnuson SC

wingnut2u
02-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Just bought a used Magnuson SC :dancingbanana: and I need to get it installed. I was thinking about using 21st Century Muscle Cars in Carrollton, TX since they are the only other Lingenfelter (LPE) certified installer in the country. I figure they have to know their business. They do a lot of Corvette SC's and best of all they are about 2 miles from my house and about a 1 mile from my office.

Is anyone familiar with this group and I am correct in assuming that if they are highly qualified for putting SC's on Vette's that they should be just as qualified putting a SC on a H2?

Are there any other qualified installers in the Dallas, TX area?

wingnut2u
02-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Here is their website http://www.21stcenturymusclecars.com/home.asp

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
02-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Wing
If they are certified LPE I would talk to them unless anyone has something bad to say. The kit for vette goes on basicly the same way as a H2. The new Mustang Magnuson kit is the same so they are all top mount SC.
The tuning comes with kit unless and I would suspect these guys could lay down a better tune. The tunes that come with kit leaves about 50hp and similar torque an the table. It is a warranty protection feature just like the HP on the stock H2 could be run up about another 35 HP from factory but, warranty and making overall MPG numbers for the Feds makes them snip HP here and there.

TAZ