PDA

View Full Version : where can i get this dash piece?

hummer74
02-12-2007, 02:40 AM
anyone know where i can get this dash piece for my '03 at a good price? stealership wanted $200 some odd dollars. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

hummer74
02-12-2007, 02:40 AM
thats not my ride by the way.

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
02-12-2007, 05:51 AM
I have this bling which has many more components to it for the whole cabin. Dragon most likely can get them through one of our distributors.
$200 if I recall is about what it should be maybe some lower. There are 6 or 7 individually machined solid aluminum and chromed pieces You assemble. So there is some waste when made with the small pieces that make the sharp turns. We just end up paying for that even though they seem small.

I just remembered this info so may slow Dragon with any responce while doing the following project next week.

Dragon is real busy this next week doing a show for ESPN2 that will be 6 car comp. in performance being filmed in our state at a dragstrip we call Centerville. Must be stock normally aspirated and each team has a budget to see how much performance can be increased without boost.
"The Shop Team" is what Dragon chose for the team name as I think this is not a shop only competition. They will be using a 350Z. I wish I could be there to help and cheer them on but, been ill last couple of weeks. Plus waiting for phone call to head to Nashville,TN for birth of my first grandchild a little boy so I have to much to choose from but, going with my grandsons's birth.

Anyway I just happen to remember that he may be out of contact because we want to win. Each team has crew and on different days will lay down the beginning runs then they will go back to shop and try to improve on that under a budget and time limit I think. It should make for an interesting show.

Just thought after talking to Dragon tonight I would mention that so everyone could be cheering for one of Our own forum members. Airs in April.
If he sees this maybe he can explain it better if i messed up after getting a call of expecting daughter going to hospital.

About 45 days to soon of due date. Told to not panic. How the heck do you do that!!!!!!!!!!!! Would appreciate any Prayers and good thoughts for child and grandson. This is the second trip this week and found some vitamin or mineral low got her up and things were going good till tonight so maybe they will find something simple again. Thanks for all or any who understand this and the stress on daughter and baby. She was stressed to be at my mothers death on Christmas day and had to be at funeral knowing grandma would never see her grandson. It has bothered her badly.

Well in tech section so I guess some of this is technical even if human machinery.

THANKS,
TAZ

hummer74
02-14-2007, 12:57 AM
im sorry, i should have been clearer. i was talking about the black piece. the dash piece that butts up to the windshield with the light sensor in it. mine is somehow cracked and i need a new one. its a stock part.

timgco
02-14-2007, 02:13 AM
PARTSGUY should be able to help you out.

hummer74
02-14-2007, 10:53 PM
thanks tim.

HEY PARTSGUY!!!!!! HOW MUCH?:)

twenty2
02-15-2007, 03:16 AM
I saw it for 133.25 + shipping.:beerchug:

hummer74
02-23-2007, 10:16 PM
thanks 22, thats not a half bad price.