PDA

View Full Version : Want a test drive in HOUSTON, TX

MattRoberts123
02-17-2007, 05:28 AM
Ok... I am a regular on here as most of you probably know....

I am from Tulsa, Oklahoma and happen to be in Houston, Tx for the weekend visiting a buddy. I just had a thought tonight and thought I would see if I could find any takers.

I have really wanted to do the magnacharger on my H2 for a while, but I have yet to see what it will do in person... no one in Tulsa to my knowledge has one... and I am not about to invest that kind of money until I see the performance first hand.

SOOO.... is anyone from Houston around that might be willing to give me a drive around the block tomorrow (2/17/2007). We are down in the area near the Galleria Mall. I don't have to drive or anything, I would just literally just love a ride in a Magnacharged H2.... just a quick zero to 60 from a stop light is all I ask... then I can decide if the money is really worth it.

I know this is funny and may sound strange, but that is just the way I am.

Email me at matt@asphalt-fuelsupply.com if you are a kind enough person to take me up on the deal.... I have my blackberry on me and it will let me know immediately!

Thanks!

wingnut2u
02-17-2007, 08:05 AM
If you are ever in Dallas look me up and you can take mine for a test drive anytime.

MattRoberts123
02-17-2007, 06:55 PM
THanks!! Looks like I may have to take you up on that... no responses down here yet..! :(