PDA

View Full Version : this saturday, colorado trail

BlueTJCO
02-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Well......I was going to run China Wall but we just ran some backroads up near Rampart Range Road instead......

This friday I will be in Manitou Springs for a Poker Tourney and I'm staying overnight. Saturday morning I want to either run China Wall or Winding Stairs Road........

anyone?

CO Hummer
02-26-2007, 10:42 PM
I can't make it because I'll be at home playing my new PS3.

BlueTJCO
02-26-2007, 11:08 PM
I can't make it because I'll be at home playing my new PS3.

you cant make it because it's a planned wheeling trip with a budget under $500 and under 4 months to plan for it.......:violin: ;)

CO Hummer
02-26-2007, 11:21 PM
you cant make it because it's a planned wheeling trip with a budget under $500 and under 4 months to plan for it.......:violin: ;)

Then again, if you had 4 months to plan for it and you said you'd go 10 times, you'd still pike. ;)

BlueTJCO
02-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Then again, if you had 4 months to plan for it and you said you'd go 10 times, you'd still pike. ;)

I rarely pike in state.......:fdance:

man, you all must of really missed me in moab. From what I've been told I was even the camp talk around the campfire for a few minutes...........:grouphug:

CO Hummer
02-26-2007, 11:35 PM
I rarely pike in state.......:fdance:

Yeah, we were just talking about this when you piked from our last get together when Bebe was in town. Remember? :OWNED:

BlueTJCO
02-26-2007, 11:52 PM
Yeah, we were just talking about this when you piked from our last get together when Bebe was in town. Remember? :OWNED:

huh, I remember talking to Alec and informing him I had a potential seat in a large poker tourney and prob wouldn't be making it.....He knew, he was the one planning it, and he also said no big deal at all. We both :giggling: as I said

"yea, I dought little moonie will be ruining anyone's dinner by not showing up"

your gonna call that piking?:o

I recall numerous times waiting at a pre determined spot for people from this board for up to an hour at a time without them showing up for a planned trip... and not even receiving a call........guess we all have some piking in us eh?:)

CO Hummer
02-27-2007, 12:00 AM
I recall numerous times waiting at a pre determined spot for people from this board for up to an hour at a time without them showing up for a planned trip... and not even receiving a call........guess we all have some piking in us eh?:)

An hour? On a good day! :D You should see what it's like to get people going each day in Moab.

Adam in CO
02-27-2007, 12:18 AM
huh, I remember talking to Alec and informing him I had a potential seat in a large poker tourney and prob wouldn't be making it.....He knew, he was the one planning it, and he also said no big deal at all. We both :giggling: as I said

"yea, I dought little moonie will be ruining anyone's dinner by not showing up"

your gonna call that piking?:o

Yup. Piking. Piker. Pikerino. Pikeriffic. Pikeriscious. Pikaholic.

CO Hummer
02-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Yup. Piking. Piker. Pikerino. Pikeriffic. Pikeriscious. Pikaholic.

You forgot, the Pikester.

CslRkH2
02-27-2007, 02:32 AM
Hmmmm........