PDA

View Full Version : Dual Steering Stabilizers

ROX
02-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Has anyone here ever put dual steering stabilizers on their H2?

I see some guys with lifts run them on their HD pickups, and I was just wondering if anyone has ever used a dual setup.

MDimitri
03-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Your rig already has a place for one stabalizer, you can go to any 4x4 shop and ask for the Fabtech H2 Steering stabalizer kit. Unless you have a lift on yours, one should do the job just fine. It will take about 1/2 hour for you to put it on.

Cheers!

KenP
03-01-2007, 12:15 AM
Has anyone here ever put dual heavy duty tierods on their H2?
That's a great idea, Rocks. Do now!:giggling: :OWNED:

ROX
03-01-2007, 05:45 AM
Your rig already has a place for one stabalizer, you can go to any 4x4 shop and ask for the Fabtech H2 Steering stabalizer kit. Unless you have a lift on yours, one should do the job just fine. It will take about 1/2 hour for you to put it on.

Cheers!Thanks, I realize it already has one and I've upgraded to the Rancho 5000, but I wanted to know if anyone has tried two.

Why do they put two of them on lifted rigs?

I'm just curious. I tried searching but I couldn't find anything on our site.
Inquiring minds want to know.:D

ROX
03-01-2007, 05:48 AM
That's a great idea, Rocks. Do now!:giggling: :OWNED:ha ha.:p

dochummer
03-01-2007, 08:00 AM
Aren't they normally running two because of the larger diameter tires that usually accompany a lift?

ROX
03-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Aren't they normally running two because of the larger diameter tires that usually accompany a lift?I would imagine, but our tires are big at 35". Some folks go up to 37"x13.5x17 on stock heights.
With a lift, there is different geometry involved, but I was wondering if anyone has tried two.
Why use two stabilizers on a lifted truck?